[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My daughter in a transexual accepting school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: download.png (14 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
download.png
14 KB, 221x228
Transexuals allowed to use the bathroom.

>Be a father of a beautiful daughter
>She is in middle school
>School passes transexuals into their "respective" bathrooms
>Boy whos like my daughter becomes transexual, apparently over night
>She comes home, tells me the guy was jacking off in stall next to her
>My instincts kick in
>Drive to school
> PC Principal tells me I "need to respect the other transexual students"
>This is after I told this dike landwhale principal of the guy jacking off
>all my rage
>Get in her face
>YELL AS LOUD AS I CAN THAT I"M UNENROLLING MY DAUGHTER IMMEDIATELY
>Staff came running in
>I'm asked to keep my voice down
>I tell them to get the fuck out of the way and to go fuck themselves
>Dike PC calls me a bigot, not even shitting you
>Called her a cunt
>Now moving states back to Nebraska

Do these fuckers even realize what implications they have placed? No, I just answered myself. They don't. I'm sick of this shit. I'm done. I'm so mad right now. Just got off phone with my wife and she is happy we are moving.

What can we do to stop this bullshit?
>>
>>72016858
>Nebraska
Hey I live next to there. Wanna grab a beer sometime? I promise I won't jack off next to your kawaii daughter.
>>
>>72016858

>Things that never happened.
>>
>>72017033
Norfolk is where I'll be moving to if I can, if not I can afford property on opposite side of the state.

>>72017097
It did and you're probably a shill trying to downplay these horrible laws, fucking kikes. I don't trust anybody who says otherwise
>>
>>72017300
Out of curiosity where did this take place?
>>
>>72017556
I can't even say which state it is because there are only a handful of schools like it here. I probably shouldn't have said I'm moving but ohwell
>>
>>72017690
say it anyways, maybe we could break it into the news or something..
>>
File: 1429741408315.jpg (93 KB, 738x820) Image search: [Google]
1429741408315.jpg
93 KB, 738x820
>>72017556
>>72018645

OP, do not tell these jackasses where this happened, lest you want this shit to go big and have the SJW masses try to have your daughter removed from you.
>>
>>72018946
This. Don't be a stupid fag and get doxxed.
>>
dude that's rage inducing, I'm tired as shit and now I read this goddamn op. The guy was a guy right, not a little kid we are clear. Either way its bull shit, its just a fucking pedphiles to get with little girls how much you wanna bet, their is gonna be a murder case and transgenders are going to be whining that, that wasn't a real trans hurr he was a guy not a trans, I'm glad I can't stand this like a normal fucking person.
>>
>>72019227
Ignore the beard, I'm a woman
>>
>>72018946
This isn't the UK dummy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.