[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You pick up your phone, and to your surprize, it's Ted Cruz!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
You pick up your phone, and to your surprize, it's Ted Cruz!

"H-hello? is this [your name here]?"

What do you say to Ted?
>>
CAN'T
>>
>>72016570
After this phonecall I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>no i don't want to change my ISP thank you very much
>>
File: meme_leaders.jpg (1 MB, 4970x1402) Image search: [Google]
meme_leaders.jpg
1 MB, 4970x1402
>>72016570
>It's over. Accept Trump into your life and see it changed for the better

>>72017052
Kek
>>
>>72016570
>bye bye rato
>*hangs up*
Gotta make the memes real
>>
>>72016570
Not sure. He's probably calling cause he wants to come back home though.
>>
>>72016570
You should really drop out.
>>
>memeing IRL to a US Senator
C'mon now.
>>
Turn yourself in, everyone knows you are the zodiac killer
>>
>>72017320
Why, what's he gonna do
>>
>>72016570
Ask him what he did to his wife when she returned his soup to the store.
>>
>>72016570
"H-hello? is this [your name here]?"
"Yes?"
"Donald Trump is a los..."
"THE PRIESTHOOD RISING"
"Uhh.."
>>
>>72016570
You are literally ensuring the election for Clinton.
When you put two rats in a cage, the bigger rat wins. Cruz is a rat, Clinton is a bigger rat.
>>
Moshi moshi rato-san
>>
2 questions Mr. Cruz...

How can you claim to be an outsider after allowing shady businessman, Neil Bush into your campaign? That's exactly the time you claim these "landslide victories", while keeping some of the people from voting. Just because something is within the rules and legal, it dies not make it clean or ethical... Not very Christian oif you.

Second question, with you being on the record as pushung for more illegal immigrant workers, and your wife is pushing the North American Union at her position on the board of CFR...how can you be trusted?
>>
>>72016570
"Ich kaufe nichts am Telefon."
>>
>>72016570
stop tryin to ruse the cruz

>>No.72018021
>>
>>72017204
I only know trump and vlad, who are these people?
>>
>>72016570
Hello, rat0
>>
>>72016570
What happens at the Bohemian Grove, exactly?
>>
hello rato :^)
>>
"No, sorry, this isn't the Cheese delivery service."
>>
Hey Ted, was your dad on the grassy nolle or in the storm drain.
>>
>>72016570
Jesus was black, Ronald Reagan was the Devil, and the Government is lyin' 'bout 9/11.
>>
File: image.gif (1019 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1019 KB, 320x240
Cruz?
You know I'm voting for Trump right? You are mathematically eliminated.

GOOD DAY SIR!
>>
"Let the little girls go, Ted."
>>
>>72016570
DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!
>>
>>72017204
>meme leaders
Isn't it funny that the only real leaders of our time are so rare that they're called memes.
>>
File: 1461263806257.gif (993 KB, 499x208) Image search: [Google]
1461263806257.gif
993 KB, 499x208
>>72016570
Where did you hide the other bodies?
>>
Eat shit Rafael.

then hang up
>>
>>72016570
I'd probably be pretty nice/polite to the guy and let him lead the conversation since I have no idea why the fuck a US senator from Texas called me.

There is no point in arguing with him, there is no way you're going to convince him of anything.
>>
>>72019186
At least tell him you know he's a kike shill.
>>
>>72018483
Left to right: Marion le Pen, Ol' Tones Abbott, The God-Emperor, Nigel 'cannot barrage' Farage, Geert 'saviour of the Dutch empire' Wilders, Frauke 'AfD' Petry, Victor 'the Magyar menace' Orbán, Uncle Vlad, one of the lesser cucked Swedes, Höfer or smth idk an Austrian and the most based Pole: Korwin
>>
>>72016570
Kurwa kolego mów po polsku bo mi tu uszy więdną.

Though I bet he'd fail to pronounce my name so hard I wouldn't even understand him in the first place.
>>
>Did you know you are mathmetically eliminaTED?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.