[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hrvoje, for you. <3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1459496838363.jpg (157 KB, 536x677) Image search: [Google]
1459496838363.jpg
157 KB, 536x677
>Krajina Serbs living there for a few hundred years
>Croats decide to make a state
>Krajina Serbs don't wanna take part in the circlejerk
>Croats attack the ''separatists'' that actually don't wanna separate
>Croats get butthurt when Serbs fight back
>Serb aggressor

Hrvoje, from Serbian general election thread, please, make your case.
>>
>Bosnian """"Serbs""""
>>
>>72013527
>''''''''''''''''''''''macedonians''''''''''''''''''''''''
>>
>>72013632
The croat won balkan thread of the day bruh
>>
>>72013747
I'm not so sure, that's why we've got a couple more. ;>)
>>
>>72013527
hello bulgarian
>>
>>72013349
What the fuck is it with these ex-yu garbage making multiple threads everyday? Fucking subhuman savages, The Tri Moreta can't come soon enough.
>>
>balkanshits will never ever solve their borders' problems
>>
>>72014078
>implying bulgarians are any different from all of us balkanese

kek, US geographic knowledge ftw
>>
>>72013993
штa имa милицe ;3
>>
>>72014078
tatar keep bumping this thread
>>
>>72014212
>Implying I called you balkan subhumans and not /ex-yu/ subhumans

Learn some proper reading comprehension you stupid fucking serv
>>
>>72014316
I read your post very well, NIGGER. If you had any insight into how the Balkans are, and which people live there you would know that Bulgarians and Serbs and all the other "balkan/ex-yu shits" are not really different. We understand each other languages very well, I've spoken to Bulgarians countless number of times with ease..
>>
>>72014316
kek, try backstabbing from your job cleaning toilets, Vulgar.
>>
>>72013349
Wait, Krajina was an actual country? I thought that was just a thing in some fantasy setting on /tg/.
>>
>>72015232
SAO Krajina was an autonomous region in Croatia that didn't want to leave Yugoslavia, while Croats did want the exact opposite so war broke out.
>>
Bosnians are Serbs who got culturally enriched by Turkish rapists somewhere along the road in history.

How does it feel to be to love the culture of the rapists who raped your ancient grandmas?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.