[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone notice how many Trump signs are going up all over the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 386x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 386x300
Anyone notice how many Trump signs are going up all over the place? I drive to work everyday, about an hour commute, and in the past week I've noticed an influx of Trump signs all over the damn place. Residential areas, highways, around businesses, etc.

My friends and family that were always #neverTRUMP are starting to change their tune and say he's the best choice.

What the fuck is happening? How is he scooping up all these people that I thought were indifferent or hated him? For a while there I thought he was a dumb ass but even I'm coming around to the guy as the "obvious choice".

Is he going to make it to November? I know for the past year people have been saying he can't and continue to claim he won't beat Hillary, but he's made it pretty fucking far for someone everyone expected to drop out before the Fall. Can he do it?
>>
>>72011960
ive never seen one and i drive around neighborhoods for a living all over my region (8 states)

ive also never met a real life trumphumper i think its just a paid media shill thing honestly
>>
File: tt.png (193 KB, 704x728) Image search: [Google]
tt.png
193 KB, 704x728
>>
>>72011960

WE WUZ CANDIDATZ!
>>
File: 1461007306665.png (306 KB, 500x504) Image search: [Google]
1461007306665.png
306 KB, 500x504
>>72011960
I've noticed the same thing, OP
Pennsylvania, by the way
Haven't seen a single other candidate poster, but new Trumps pop up every day

Feels good
>>
>>72011960
>What the fuck is happening? How is he scooping up all these people that I thought were indifferent or hated him?

alot of people are afraid of anything new. so until he looked like a winner and the media had to admit he was a winner they were afraid

this is because most people dont actually want to rock the boat. so they'll be more comfy with an establishment republican or hillary than someone who seems radical because it feels safer
>>
>>72012208
if thats the case how come he is destroying the competition and old golly Geez wiz Kasich sent city trucks around to steal Trump signs during the Ohio primary?
>>
>>72011960
Not to many people come out as a trump supporter due to violent backlash.
>>
I actually had my best friend call me last night who has always been a bernie supporter and he said he is absolutely 100% voting for trump now.
I wasn't even suprised
>>
>>72011960
We have a bunch down here in Florida. Also, way more people have the Stars and Bars in their yard now too
>>
Trump is growing stronger, America is becoming great again! Love hearing stories like this.
>>
>>72011960

Where do you live Anon?
>>
Because a Trump Presidency is still a better option than the party imploding on itself at a contested convention.
>>
75million+ in REPUBLICAN attack adds and Anti-Trump funds. That's the only reason so many people were #NeverTrump.

Just wait. Once he get's the nomination and the establishment is killed it's going to be an absolute blood bath as the people behind trump fights the establishment behind Hillary for the future of the country.
>>
>>72012331
>destroying the competition
hes losing to the rat king

in a general election with no cousinfucker majority like the GOP has its no contest
>>
>>72012499

Pittsburgh
>>
I know muh anecdote, but how many of you know bernouts that are going to Trump? I've talked to a few and they are split, half saying trump and half saying clinton or not voting
>>
The Powers That Be will make sure Hillary wins in November. Count on it.
>>
>>72011960
The silent majority doesn't feel so cowed now that Trump is going to win the nomination, or at least the most votes.

Once bearing a Trump sign meant you were all the hateful things the media tried to paint Trump with to anyone who was too lazy to look into it. Most people can't afford that kind of label in their private lives, or especially at work should it get out.

But as the nominee of one of the two major parties, a Trump sign merely means you are a Republican which is half of people. ( and if he should lose the nomination after getting the most votes, the GOP is going to be replaced by the Trump party ).

Now a Trump sign could plausibly mean 'Not Hillary'. If someone accuses you of being racist, you can just spout anti Hillary stuff indicating you're not one of THOSE Trump supporters. There is now a crowd to hide in.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
the guy outside of my neighborhood entrance put this up. lol the pinwheels make me giggle.
>>
>>72013478

Pinwheels are American as fuck.
>>
File: TrumpTrain.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTrain.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
I stole a neighbors bernie sign.
Since communism has no place in my catholic neighborhood.
Only two campaign signs up in my neighborhood are a hillary sign and a bernie sign
>>
All I see are signs for the State Senates, evem though Todd Kaminsky already won, I keep seeing their signs everywhere
>>
Alabama here. Haven't seen shit. One trump sign and one Rand Paul. Haven't seen Hilary or Cruz anything.

No bumper stickers, not even work talk.... I don't think anyone really gives a fuck.
>>
File: 1460409700739.png (546 KB, 1302x1182) Image search: [Google]
1460409700739.png
546 KB, 1302x1182
People support trump they just dont feel like being called racist
>>
>>72011960
my neighborhood went from maybe 2 Trump signs to every other house. my roommates are all berncucks so that sucks
>>
>>72011960
people are waking up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgE-Fdb3AZs
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.