[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 549x396) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 549x396
I've noticed a lot of racism and sexism on here. As a black female, I am disgusted. I got picked on for being black even as a little kid. I still remember minding my own business and playing at recess, and a little white bitch ran over and pulled on my braids and asked me why my hair "looked like worms". Are you kidding me? The only good thing that happened was that she was forced to apologize in front of my whole class. And I've never made fun her or anyone else, so what did I do to deserve that? I know it was a long time ago but it still hurts. Be honest, /b/, why do you hate black people? And why does racism start to early, as it did with that little girl in kindergarten!
>>
>>72008274
You forgot to change the pasta

>/b/
>not /pol/

>>>/b/
>>
WE WUZ KINGS, QUEENS N SHIT SENPAI TILL THE WHITE MAN CHASED US BACK TO THE TREES
>>
nobody cares about the color of your skin. Stop acting like monkeys.
>>
I'm so sorry to hear that...
Well, from now on everything will be better!
Yes, there are some racists here but I'm sure you can turn them into sjw soon. Just post more of your tragical racist experiences, I bet /pol/ will react very empathic and understanding.
>>
Bait

The post. No thanks, Chad.
>>
>>72008425
I came here to say this

Sage this shit
>>
The problem is that nobody notices black people. You have to talk louder, play music louder, dance more, and loiter in congested places.

That will solve 90% of it.
>>
>>72008274
Most of us don't hate blacks, we just want to stop race-mixing, stop being told to hate our ancestors, and have homogeneous countries. I treat people with respect in person but the reality of our situation is unfortunately uncomfortable.
>>
>>72008274
ACTUAL black female here. You should know by now that racism is largely learned. The subtlest thread of racism in America is anti-black, set in motion by the media, corporations, parents....it's all too complicated to break down but as I said, the essence of racism in America is anti-BLACK.
>>
>>72008830
>the media is anti-black
It's the opposite of that, you are extremely delusional.
>>
>>72008830
WE
>>
>>72008830
I'd say that is sorta accurate, but blacks wouldn't want it any other way.

Priority 1. Be the center of fucking attention.

I think you got that part figured out.

Steady as she goes.
>>
>>72008274
And now this little white girl is a racist, because she had asked you about your hair.
Perhaps your parallel society deserves racism?
>>
>>72008918
News outlets sensationalize white cop vs black guy and BLM for ratings - that's the bulk of "blacks in media" and that's not a good image. Just a sad one.
>>
>>72008830
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.