[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do moderate muslims think women are equal to men? "European"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: obama.jpg (432 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
obama.jpg
432 KB, 1280x960
Do moderate muslims think women are equal to men? "European" muslims reply.
>>
>>72005976
not in the european sense. theyre right to make&manage homes comes first
>>
>>72005976
as it should be
>>
>>72005976
>theyre
their
>>
>>72005976
>Buy an Oxford Quran (6-7 bucks USD, the translation most commonly agreed on as the best to date)
>Read that shit for an hour or so
>Realize just how vile the CORE BOOK of their religion is.
In short yes, in long if you got a ten go buy it and do some research.
>>
>>72006621
*In short no, I missread the question to be unequal.
>>
>>72006582
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
I wish i was a european muslim and get to rape qt 15 year olds
>>
>>72005976
No.
There are definitely muslims who think so, but those are the cultural muslims, not the moderate ones.
>>
>>72006875
do you even english sperg?
>>
>>72007054
I don't understand the error, explain yourself better.
>>
>>72007054
are you fucking high on that leaf? He didn't even use the words they're or their.
>>
>>72007301
>high on that
quit translating italian to english literally & learn grammar
>>
>>72005976
Moderate muslims are too rare to make sense.
>>
File: 52m437-2.png (85 KB, 575x461) Image search: [Google]
52m437-2.png
85 KB, 575x461
>>72007035
>muslims
>moderate
Riiight...
>>
uk pakifag here, no there not equal to us.

>>72006621
same could be said for the old testament desu..
>>
>>72007515
t. retard that can't speak any language other than english
>>
>>72005976
No. They are as about equal as a doctor and a janitor.
>>
Expecting brit and german flag parade.
>>
Most muslims here aren't considered 'moderate' because they hold moderate views when it comes to equal rights, they are considered 'moderates', because they only follow selected parts of the quran. A muslim might be called a moderate because he drinks alcohol and doesn't do his 5 daily prayers but that guy may very well believe that women have to obey their men and that men are superior.
>>
>>72005976

There's no such thing as moderate islam. What you mean is "Do unobserving muslims think women are equal to men" - the answer is maybe, its up to them, probably less think so than the normal population.

There is no room for interpretation or revision of the qu'ran. You are either all in or not at all.
>>
File: 1441484337886.jpg (9 KB, 200x218) Image search: [Google]
1441484337886.jpg
9 KB, 200x218
>>72008047
>"European" muslims reply.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqvfRYETTsY
>>
BeFire I start, I'd like to say that I a a muslim, who is also currently drunk, so take that as you may

But the only difference between a moderate or extremist muslim is their treatment of outsiders, the whole "women aren't equal" is bull shit if you think it's part and parcel of our religion, but in the Quaran it says "love your mother, your mother, your mother, your father" (drunk,meant remember the quote) so basically love your mum more than your dad, respect your dad more. Also, heaven lies at your mothers feet.

Now, I don't "hate" women, but never will I ever believe that we are "equal" in any way. Men destroy, women nurture. There's a reason why laws are so anti man, because since the dawn of time men have pandered and slaved about for women. Try building a sky scraper with only female builders.

But a world without women would be a dark world indeed, while we have our differences, Islam teaches that for a woman to be happy, she must submit to her husband, while raising her children. Also, Islam teaches children to support their families when they grow old. Which is why Muslim men have a hard time marrying in a western nation because they live to support their elderly mothers.
>>
>>72008082
You gave your women equal rights. Look at the divorce rates of your nations compared to Islamic ones. Women are the core of problems, you just have to wake up to it.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.