[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/2 4/sheriff-well-planned-a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: pol and rock.jpg (54 KB, 650x450) Image search: [Google]
pol and rock.jpg
54 KB, 650x450
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/24/sheriff-well-planned-and-methodical-execution-ohio-family.html?intcmp=hpbt2

so..... who did it /pol? was it the wetback cartels? a violent gang of blacks? angry conservative, but secret drug-dealing crackers? this case has captured my attention, let's posit theories.
>>
>DeWine initially “would not comment” on whether drugs were involved, but eventually revealed that marijuana grow operations had been uncovered in three locations.
They either stepped on someone's toes or someone is stepping on their toes.
>>
>>72005518
that's a bit more than 'stepping' lol... with such little info, and given the location of Ohio, at first i figured heavily that it was a cartel thing, but the mexicans are usually much more violent. i think this was meant to completely erase this family's production and distribution capabilities. it's hard to imagine that some stupid local dope slinger (and a few friends perhaps) could pull off 8 executions in 1 night without a hitch, but who else would have gone 'execution' style and not 'torture'?
>>
>>72005902
>at first i figured heavily that it was a cartel thing, but the mexicans are usually much more violent.

killing an entire family is pretty violent desu...
>>
>>72008016
Plenty family members left, though...
>>
>>72005358
Ohiofag, some kid told me about this last night.

I'll bet you all the Yeungling from here to Pennsylvania it was whites.

>kids still alive
>methodical

The worst part here is that people are actually going to try to advance "le ebbul white debbuls" and gun control memes after this.
>>
>>72005358

Trump predicts Mexican drug cartel I bet.
>>
File: a-rock.png (62 KB, 370x212) Image search: [Google]
a-rock.png
62 KB, 370x212
>>72005358
What's the band rocking in that picture?
I wanna listen!
>>
>>72005358
This is your new reality unless you
B U I LD
U
I
L
D
>>
>>72005358
Does the Mafia still operate out in Ohio?
>>
>>72008016
yeah but it was done in the very businesslike way- most victims kneeling and getting a gunshot to the head. this seems to professional for small timers. i suggest it was either federal agents or an internal power struggle.
>>
>>72005358
>violent gang of blacks
>well-planned and methodical

No OP
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.