[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this fucking jew, that nose looks like it has some extra
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Look at this fucking jew, that nose looks like it has some extra bones in it.
She looks like a fucking reptile and I was wondering if the CEO of buzzfeed was a jew.
And guess what, he is. God, How can't people see through the jewish agenda?
>>
>>72003067

We are close nederbroeder, people are currently being riled up to hate whites and rich people just because. Once they realize Jews are White People 2.0, they will connect the dots themselves.

The only safety net for jews is the lolocaust and being able to shapeshift between Jewish and Caucasian
>>
Nederdraad
>>
Jews are the only people to bust their ass to make newspapers and shit. Look at how crazy they are now. They inherit money then have gigantic loses but soldier on.
>>
>>72003067
Because they have the word "Holocaust" which is force field against any scrutiny.
Niggers have the same thing, with the word "Slavery"
>>
>>72003067
1 typical jew characteristic is the concaveness of the face, where the midface projects like a bird's beak. Any normie would tell you that jew in pic related is white, but it takes a trained eye to see the kikeness in the blood of this specimen. It's truly spectacular how jewish DNA is so strong and corrodes any other race when mixed with it.
>>
>>72003515
>>72003369
>>72003269
>>72003238
>>72003156
>>72003067
we gave you jesus christ, einstein, and literally every director/ actor/ scientist and literally built the modern civilisation for you and this is how you thank us?

we gave you google, heck even the website you are using right now was made by jews, and this is how you repay us?

Antisemitism really is a mental illness.
>>
>>72003650
who says i want to have this future?
I want the future that Hitler promised to make, a true utopia for all
>>
>>72003650
Not an argument
>>
>>72003650

4chan runs on imageboard code programmed by the Japanese. You have no clue what you're talking about.

t. Member of your tribe
>>
>>72003067
The holocaust is a meme today, its no conspiration it never happened, its a historic fact.
Muslims are antijew and everyone else is turning more antijew everyday, seems Isreal ruling the world for 1000 years is not going to happen.
>>
She looks like a frightened rat.

Is she related to Cruz?
>>
There are no bones in a nose
>>
>>72003650
Your time will come :-----L )
>>
>>72003650
Google algorithm was created by a chinese, who didnt find the jewish funding to fund his own google, but later founded a chinese search engine, and so on and so on.
I like jews, they are hardworking and celever and wont judge individuals, but as long as they pose as a group a threat to the western world, they have to be viewed as enemies, as everything they do undermines the foundations of a prosper society, intentionally or not.
>>
>>72003515

don't you mean convex?
>>
>>72006136
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nasal_bone
>>
>>72003795
Speaking of which. How is "Man on the high castle"? Is it too anti-NAZI
>>
>>72003650
>gave you Jesus Christ
That's like the Saudis being shocked that anyone would hate them for "giving us" 9/11.
>>
File: 1461073839068.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
1461073839068.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>72004687
this is now a Stefan Molymeme thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.