[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Twitter Shadowbans Donald Trump Tweet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Trump from Breitbart.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Trump from Breitbart.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
Discuss.

http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/04/24/twitter-shadowbans-donald-trump-tweet/

A tweet sent from Trump’s account at 3:04 PM EDT yesterday is not visible from his timeline, even when showing “Tweets and replies.” That message included a video wherein Trump declared that “the establishment and special interests are absolutely killing our country.”At the time of this writing, the tweet is still publicly accessible via a direct link and thus has not been deleted either by Twitter or by someone operating on the Trump account.

This archive.is link has a copy of the timeline taken before this article was published which clearly shows the tweet not appearing where it should be — between a tweet sent at 12:10 PM EDT and one sent at 3:27 PM EDT; it is possible that the tweet may be reintroduced to the timeline in order to hide the manipulation.

Milo Yiannopoulos, editor of Breitbart Tech, predicted 2 months ago that Twitter would seek to interfere with the primary process, noting that Twitter’s head of news, government and elections served as Deputy Chief of Staff for a Democrat senator from Louisiana in 2008, and that he is also a Term Member of the Council of Foreign Relations. A move to shadowban the tweets of the Republican front-runner would therefore not entirely be unexpected.

Unlike Twitter, Facebook has publicly declared that it will not seek to influence the election, insisting that it is “a neutral platform,” but it, too, has an algorithmic timeline and also has worked with German Chancellor Angela Merkel to remove anti-refugee comments from its site.

Breitbart Tech has reached out to Twitter for comment, but there has been no response so far.
>>
Bump, I thought this was a big one.
>>
>post yfw Trump buys Twitter
>>
Who cares.
>>
>>72002149
This is some shit straight out of China, gommunist think they can keep getting away with this. We need to set up independent media not owned by {them}
>>
File: 1454115751765.jpg (31 KB, 700x559) Image search: [Google]
1454115751765.jpg
31 KB, 700x559
>>72002585
>>
>>72002725
Twitter tampers with the presidential election, I care.
>>
The deep state in action.
>>
File: comedy gold.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>72002149
>Even Twitter itself is on full damage-control now
>>
>>72002804
They can do whatever they want.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 425x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 425x551
>>72002804
Nigga, the entire media tampers with elections all day
>>
The tech industry bigwigs hate Trump because they're amoral idiots motivated only by money, even at the cost of this country and many of its citizens. Anything goes as long as there's money to be made, right faggots?

That's why facebook and zuckerberg have come out against Trump
>>
>>72002779
you know the american and british governments have had vids taken down from youtube that negatively reflect their leaders or the state of the countries right

the UK had london riots footage pulled from youtube and obama had that national broadcast of him saying he wanted to drone strike americans in america pulled along with all references on youtube

america and the brits also have google hide search finds of specific things. global oxygen levels is a new one NASA demanded be hid from the american population
>>
>>72003103
Lol no. Sources or fuck off.
>>
>>72002574
you directly linked to brietbart. not that I don't like some of the content but archive it so you don't look a shill
>>
I don't doubt that they are trying to do this.

But Breitbart is a horrible news organization and exaggerates and twists everything. Sometimes I wonder if they are controlled opposition they are so bad.
>>
>>72003227
Most of the article is pasted in the first post.
>>
>>72002585
It's losing big time. Bad investment
>>
perhaps it's part of silicon jihad
https://infamy.org/

>Back and Forth Between Google and Government (check the job move chart)
https://theintercept.com/2016/04/22/googles-remarkably-close-relationship-with-the-obama-white-house-in-two-charts/
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.