[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you feel that we are being to harsh against women? They are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Do you feel that we are being to harsh against women?
They are so easily being called sluts and whores.
Back in the day, it was normal for girls to wear no bra etc.
Now, there are so many social rules, people yelling slut at every little detail.
Things seemed better when people didn't care what girls or other was wearing.
Sex was more natural and something positive (It seems, from what I have read)
Today, people are so judgmental. Always judging people, telling them what to do, what to think, how to act etc.
Girl are grouping up, hating on men. Men are grouping up, hating on women. Races are grouping up (Mostly blacks atm. with the whole BLM movement) hating on white people (mostly) / other races.

What went so wrong with society?
>>
>Do you feel that we are being to harsh against women?

yes. it's gone too far. there some basis for many of the threads we see but the conclusions reached tend to be extreme.

i am, however, one the guys who prefer more conservative, traditional women.

i don't have time for high maintenance, cringeworthy bitches.
>>
>>72000936
>back in the day
Shut the fuck up
>>
societies mistake is making people believe you can be friends with everyone

when you mix people together that don't relate at all, community disappears and all that is left is selfish tolerance. now we are just simply existing for the sake of creating a utopia
>>
>>72000936
>What went so wrong with society?
People with high IQs let people with low IQs have human status.
>>
I dont give a fuck what older women do, but young girls are becoming increasingly sexualised and in turn are treating themselves increasingly as sexual objects. I dont think I need to explain to you why this is a bad thing
>>
>>72000936
They call men rapists, murderers and abusers, so we're even.
>>
>>72000936
letitia is so hot, viva la france
>>
>>72000936
>Do you feel that we are being to harsh against women?
Every single day of my life. But being nice is what led them to be such traitors. So you just deal with the sadness and shame of being an asshole to them.
>>
>>72000936
>What went so wrong with society?
Feminism
>>
I just hope the next great free civilization learns from our mistake, and never gives women the right to vote.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.