[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this bullshit, pol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
Why is this still a thing?
>>
Racism is just discriminating against someone based on their skin colour, regardless of the benefit you receive, thus blacks can be racist
>>
>>72000867

They lost the argument so they moved the goalposts, plain and simple
>>
File: Chinese bootleg garfield.jpg (70 KB, 584x759) Image search: [Google]
Chinese bootleg garfield.jpg
70 KB, 584x759
>>72000867
If you're accused of being racist and your only response is that you can't be racist because you aren't in power, then you've tacitly admitted that would be racist if given power and thus should not be given power.

These people are horribly fucking wrong even within their own definition because they'd rather say dumb shit and fuck around with semantics to justify it than actually think before they open their mouths.
>>
>>72000867
It suits their agenda to be able to dismiss their opponents as racist without being vulnerable to such criticism themselves.

I gather this is the sociological definition of racism. Which makes sense: sociologists are only interested in society-level effects. What individuals do isn't relevant to sociology unless it's systematic. What doesn't make sensie is taking this definition outside of that context and pretending it's the only valid definition.
>>
>>72000867
Because somehow a black man holding the highest, single position of power in the us with many other black men and women spattering every position of the 3 branches doesnt count as benefiting from the system.
>>
Can we collectively find data to show percentage of "poc" aka black people who hold various positions in fovernment.

Eg. Congressmen, senatora, mayors and such.

I rhink showing them that the "system" if it was designed to keep blacks down wouldnt let black padticipate and run the system.
>>
>>72000867
but with affirmative action ain't they the ones with most benefits?

I mean they are all over sports, music, over represented in the oscars and with this they can easier get into the university

wouldn't by their definition the asians be the most underpriviliged?
>>
File: 1460096759041.jpg (337 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1460096759041.jpg
337 KB, 1366x768
>we don't benefit from our race
>>
>>72000867
>"Racism is a system of disadvantages"
>"Fuck you black guy"
>"RAYCISS!"
The dictionary definition is still valid in their eyes. They just don't acknowledge it.
>>
Fuck black people. They stink.

Also, Why are Mexicans so cucked?

>be me
>Muslim
>from Tower Hamlets, East London
>tower Hamlets is basically a sharia zone
>I go on vacation to Fresno, California
>full of Hispanic Mexican people
>I bed many Mexican women
>Mexican men get cucked by Muslim me

Explain yourselves, mexicucks.

Also, I'm Bangladesh.
>>
So what happens if a nigger calls a spic a beaner? Is that not racist?
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 749x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 749x749
>>72000867
Because saying they cannot be racist removes culpability from their actions. Racism is the ultimate wrong today, and they are incapable of the highest wrong one can commit.
>>
File: teller.jpg (40 KB, 336x432) Image search: [Google]
teller.jpg
40 KB, 336x432
>unironically whitesplaining racism
>>
>>72000867
Is that Allstate insurance guy?
>>
They're trying to rewrite the dictionary. If they meme it hard enough then it will become their dumbass definition, just like how "literally" now means "figuratively" thanks to retards using it incorrectly.
>>
>>72001850
>Can we collectively find data to show percentage of "poc" aka black people who hold various positions in fovernment

Uhh...drive down to the city hall of your nearest 'urban' city. They are thick as theives down there.

The sad thing is Mexicans are like 15% of the city but have zero representation in government. Because of the black machine politicians:

Black mayor
Black county executive
6/9 school board members are black
half of city council is black
>>
>>72002371
Seriously /pol/ what would they consider this? Prejudice? If a white man done the same it'd be classed as racial abuse
>>
>>72002333
>Explain yourselves, mexicucks.
>Also, I'm Bangladesh.

Mexican women are cool. They're our secret. I bet you had a short haircut.

Long hair= no mexican women hit on you at all.
get a short fade haircut= mexican women thick as thieves
>>
>>72002477
why do American companies have black people selling me insurance?

They are literally the least risk averse people around. Get in accidents all the time, drive with no license, etc.

>That Liberty Mutual ad with the Asian Femal Driver who says she was driving and slipped on ice and wants 100% of the MSRP.

How about I don't pay extra on my policy to overinsure Asian Female drivers who get in preventable accidents that are their fault?
>>
>>72002611

We call it racism even though Latino isn't a race. Blacks and Mexicans don't get along in Cali. Usually the Mexicans hang by themselves or with whites they don't mix with blacks.

Also their ethnic gangs are fighting for control of the cocaine trade in SoCal at least.
>>
>>72002496
They're appropiating our meme magic!
>>
>>72000867
DAILY REMINDER

Racism = Prejudice + Power means everyone is racist.

Everyone, including black people. Even if someone is black and they have "0" power, but have "5" prejudice, here is the equation

Racism = 5 Prejudice + 0 Power

Which means

Racism = 5, which means Racism is a non zero number (racism is precent) which means, holy shit black people can also be racist. According to this equation, any person demonstrating any level of prejudice or power, regardless of intent, is racist. So while a prejudiced KKK member is obviously racist, your boss who has 0 racial prejudices, is also racist because he holds systemic power over you.

This leftmeme goes to show the lack of basic education Liberals have, because anyone with half a brain would realize what the equation should be is

Racism = Prejudice * Power

But had these people got a degree in anything but Feminist Aromatherapy with a Minor in Zumba, they would know this.
>>
>>72003037
>racism is precent

present*

fuck I'm dunk
>>
>>72001559
That's one of the most intelligent comebacks to the prejudice+power bullshit I've ever seen.
>>
File: beatsme.jpg (31 KB, 395x238) Image search: [Google]
beatsme.jpg
31 KB, 395x238
>>72000867
>Why is this still a thing?

what, liberals redefining words to fit their propaganda?
>>
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
>>
>>72000867
How can they not understand what an ism is? Are they that stupid?
>>
>>72001559
This is a good one.
>>
>>72001559
can i use this?
>>
>>72003037
There was an anon a while back that said racism = hatred + ignorance

If that explanation you have doesn't work on them, keep it short and simple.

SJWs changing dictionary definitions? Just change them back

Why has no one been doing this?
>>
>black people don't benefit from such a system
>what is affirmitive action
>>
>>72000867
Who cares? Of course blacks hate whites. I dislike them as well. Why do we have to play word games and pretend we have the moral high ground? Just be honest.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.