[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japs >she looks fine Whites >OOOOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD SH
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7
File: weebs btfo.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
weebs btfo.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Japs
>she looks fine

Whites
>OOOOGA BOOGA BIX NOOD SHOULD'VE HIRED ASIAN ACTRESS INSTEAD HUUUR DUUR WHITE WASHING

gits ain't the last airbender fags, Motoko looks more causcasian than asian deal with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc
>>
File: majors.png (1 MB, 632x1134) Image search: [Google]
majors.png
1 MB, 632x1134
oh wait I forgot, M. Night Shyamalan is a colossal faggot.
>>
most anime character don't even look japanese
>>
>>72000481
Johansson is pretty much perfect for the role
>>
>>72002326
They can hire a much better actress tho.
>>
Hollywood still has a history of butchering anime with live action adaptations. The race issue is just a tumblr distraction
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 600x800
>even japs recognize white superiority

lmao

BLEACHED
>>
Avatar: The Last Airbender was a fucking terrible movie that wouldn't have been saved whether caste was asian, black, white or furry.
>>
The U.S. needs to eradicate SJW bullshit.

Start a war or something but please just stop with this shit. Everything you do is reaching europe after a few months delay too.
>>
>>72002260
This.

>>72002326
No way. She is too short and delicate. Motoko is tall and muscular.
>>
>>72002582
do you honestly think a lot doesn't come from Europe? Many of our leftiest folks tend to point towards you all over in Europe as an example of how things should be done.
>>
>>72002326
She's probably too short imo but you can get around that with camera trickery.
>>
Tbh Scarlet Johanssens fat jew nose really doesn't fits
>>
File: 1460972218212.jpg (57 KB, 676x960) Image search: [Google]
1460972218212.jpg
57 KB, 676x960
>>72002930
watcha think?
>>
>>72002985
Getting better
>>
>>72002985
Scarlet Johansson is an ugly jewish trollop that only is in business because of her now removed knockers and her talmudic connections.

Fuck her and fuck kikes.
>>
>>72003107
>her now removed knockers

Why?!
>>
>>72002985
It's better.

Look at that posture though. Pretty sure a cyborg body or any fit woman wouldn't have this problem.
>>
>>72002515
You just know realize that? I mean... they side with Hitler while you country side with commies and cucks.
>>
>>72002685
This.
Antje Traue or Gina Carano would've been so much better.

Scarlett Johansson is delicate and a bad action actress no matter how many action roles they put her in.

Still, GITS is a dead franchise. Saw the trailer of the 2015 movie and I was horrified by the storyline.
>>
if there were competent japanese female actors that could speak fluent english i could understand but these dumb faggots need to realise movies like this rely on big name hollywood actors in the lead to make money back
>>
>>72000000
>>
>>72003426
Why even japanese?
Gits as a story could be set anywhere in the first world's cyberpunk future.
They could have casted Morgan Freeman for the role for all I care.
>>
>>72003426
They could get a Chinese
>>
>>72003526
>Gits as a story could be set anywhere in the first world's cyberpunk future.
You have to trim it down pretty hard to get rid of the Japanese politicking and in the process you take away the one thing that sets it apart from most other cyberpunk settings.
>>
She only got the role because she's a kike.

Same thing with Gal Gadot.

Hollyjews only want kikes in lead roles, because the money and power stays in their closed circle.

Multiculturalism? kek, that's just a ruse for the goyim.

If someone said Jews were being racist and excluding Japs for roles as their own people in movies, Scarlet would immediately stop being a privileged White female, and instead a downtrodden Semitic female minority that needs representation blah blah blah.

Never trust a fucking scheming kike.
>>
>>72003526
>>72003529
eh gotta be consistent with muh source material faggots that post about blacks taking white roles all the time
>>
>>72000481
M. Night is directing it? Kek, i already knew it would be shit, but this confirms it. Why do people keep giving him work?
>>
>>72003989
nah, I just forgot to call him a faggot for his work for the last airbender.
>>
>>72003754
Funny you say that, given you were the country that single handedly wanted to rid of the axis powers.
>>
>>72004165

Yeah, I personally wanted to kill the big meanie adolph, not a bunch of banker jews in bed with american politicians who by the way are all long dead, IT WAS ME BRO, ME PERSONALLY, I GAVE THE ORDER.

Wisen up, cuck. Everyone else here has.
>>
File: 1453330425407.jpg (37 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
1453330425407.jpg
37 KB, 400x320
>>72003107
>and her talmudic connections
lost
>>
>>72004165
America stayed neutral til Japs did Pearl Harbor. It was the Brits who wanted to fuck it all up because of the Rothschilds.
>>
>>72004378
>because of the Rothschilds
>[citation needed]
>>
WHITE PIGGU GO HOUME
>>
>>72004718

gibs shekeru soros-kun

desu desu
>>
Japanese people are so lucky to not even have to be exposed to backwards ass SJW thinking.
>>
>>72003989
>Why do people keep giving him work?
This, what the fuck his last 5 movies were bombs. I dont fucking get how he can get a movie out there but some talented mother fucker cant.
>>
>>72004985

He's considered 'safe' by Jews, in that he won't expose them, make any unwelcome anti-semitic expressions or paint kikes bad in any way at all.

Successful people are bought off. Useful idiots, paid to be pariahs of modern culture, except look closer and you'll see many have outright converted to Judaism.

Plenty of niggers in this category even.
>>
I really dislike ScarJo generlaly and especially in this film because of her fucking nose. But americans yelling ''white washing'' havent seen the original ghost in the shell. Yes, she is japanese, but since it's a fucking ANDROID her mind is inside of, does it matter she's white? Since manga/anime draw more likelessnesses from west than from ugly gook faces, she is better looking than an asian.
>>
File: weeb_neighboardhood.jpg (87 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
weeb_neighboardhood.jpg
87 KB, 600x480
>>72000407
>tfw someone else on the internet knows about That Japanese Man Yuta

It's always funny when "asian-americans" or SJWs try to talk about something related to Japanese culture. They usually get BTFO by Japanese people (who are usually just happy their island nation is relevant in some way).
>>
Those fucking comments are pure cancer
>>
>>72002783
You know almost every actor in Hollywood is a manlet? Robert downtotheground junior is like 5'8 or something
>>
>>72002685
>Motoko is tall
No she isn't.
>>
Motoko is not Japanese. She is an android. Hollywood sjw's just got trolled so hard.
>>
>>72008238
Depends on the iteration. The Major is pretty statuesque in SAC and tiny in the movie.
>>
>>72003894

there's a difference between historic characters and fictional.

lancelot being played by a nig is not the same as some jewess casted as a cyborg girl from the future.
>>
>>72003240
I just notixed that. She looks like the hunchback of Notre dame
>>
>>72002515
She's a joo though
>>
>>72002260
Compare Japanese Cosplay to American Cosplay. Anime Characters are Japanese.
>>
>>72003299

the pendulum shift of culture
>>
Japs could approve and there would be still people complaining how Japanese are brainwashed to idealize white people
>>
>>72002685
>delicate
Johansson is a pudgy kike who is way past her prime.
Motoko is pretty much in peak physical shape (because she's a fucking cyborg) and is indeed tall and somewhat androgynous.
The eternal jew is gonna fuck this up.
>>
>>72009006
yeah but people also get uppity about james bond or spiderman et al being non white
>>
>>72002260
Not particularly no, but when anime draws Westerners they usually give them more angular faces than everyone else.
>>
>>72003410
>Scarlett Johansson is delicate and a bad action actress no matter how many action roles they put her in.

100% this
>>
How many japanese qt's speak english? They are by far better then western women.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.