[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homo """"Sapiens""" are literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8
File: BIGNEANDERTHALBENIS.jpg (36 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
BIGNEANDERTHALBENIS.jpg
36 KB, 660x371
While modern humans share some nuclear DNA with the extinct Neanderthals, the two species do not share any mitochondrial DNA,[57] which in primates is always maternally transmitted. This observation has prompted the hypothesis that whereas female humans interbreeding with male Neanderthals were able to generate fertile offspring, the progeny of female Neanderthals who mated with male humans were either rare, absent or sterile

>the progeny of female Neanderthals who mated with male humans were either rare, absent or sterile

>BE HOMO SAPIENS
>GET KEKED BY THE BIG NEANDERTHAL BENIS

Literally can't make this shit up

SAPIEN WOMEN BELONG TO NEANDERTHAL CAWK

Also, manlets, step aside for the master race

Evidence suggests they were much stronger than modern humans, with particularly strong arms and hands,[81][82] while they were comparable in height; based on 45 long bones from at most 14 males and 7 females, Neanderthal males averaged 164–168 cm (65–66 in) and females 152–156 cm (60–61 in) tall.[16] Samples of 26 specimens in 2010 found an average weight of 77.6 kg (171 lb) for males and 66.4 kg (146 lb) for females.

Neanderthals are known for their large cranial capacity, which at 1600 cm3 is larger on average than that of modern humans. One study has found that Neanderthal brains were more asymmetric than other hominid brains.[86] In 2008, a group of scientists produced a study using three-dimensional computer-assisted reconstructions of Neanderthal infants based on fossils found in Russia and Syria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_human_admixture_with_modern_humans
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal

HOMO "MANLET" SAPIENS BTFO

KEKED AGAIN
>>
THATS RIGHT, HOMO SAPIENS ON SUICIDE WATCh
>>
>>71999661
More like white europeans BTFO
>>
>>71999661
Likely true, because male fetuses who carry neanderthal DNA are linked to miscarriage and defects.
>>
Nah they are the true cucks. If only they weren't balless beta males and spread out more like the alpha homosapien
>>
>ausposting
>>
>>72001394
If a nuclear holocaust occurs and humans die out but ants survive, does that make the ants better?

No.

Homo sapiens are literal cockroaches compared to the Neanderthal master race
>>
>>72000873
White Europeans are the descendants of Neanderthals, stupid Swede.
>>
File: 1461143219910.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1461143219910.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1044
>>71999661
>STOP POSTING RIGHT HERE
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
>CHECK THE FLAG
OH MY GOD THEY ARE FALLING FOR THIS
>OP IS AUSTRALIAN
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>STOP POSTING RIGHT HERE
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
>CHECK THE FLAG
>OP IS AUSTRALIAN
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>STOP POSTING RIGHT HERE
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
>CHECK THE FLAG
>OP IS AUSTRALIAN
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>STOP POSTING RIGHT HERE
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
>CHECK THE FLAG
>OP IS AUSTRALIAN
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>STOP POSTING RIGHT HERE
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS
>CHECK THE FLAG
>OP IS AUSTRALIAN
SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 384x384
>>71999661
How can homosapiens even compete?

Wait! Does this mean dindus will be extinct in a couple thousand years?
>>
>>72001731
You wanna fucking go ya cunt? That flag represents our country and its people...

Of course by that I mean we are just parts taken from other, bigger countries and stuck together
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>72001845
>>72001845
What other "bigger" countries have you borrowed parts for your flag?
>>
>>71999661

There are also no Neanderthal Y-haplogroups today. So this is a tough one to figure out.

Could be that Neanderthal mtdna as well as the Neanderthal Y-chromosome weren't compatible with homo sapiens-dna. Unions would have produced only a living offspring if the father was n., the mother was h.s., AND the child was female. Every other variant would have produced a stillbirth.

Would at least comfortably explain why the n. part in h.s. is so low and how the n. "died out" even if the 2 groups peacefully merged.
>>
>>72002174

read this
>>72001731
>>
>>71999661
>Evidence suggests they were much stronger than modern humans, with particularly strong arms and hands
>Neanderthals are known for their large cranial capacity, which at 1600 cm3 is larger on average than that of modern humans

Sadly, evolution doesn't filter for traits that would improve the individual but only for traits that maximize the amount of offspring.
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 337x436) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 337x436
>>72002220
>pasta nigger telling someone to ignore emu cucks
>>
>>72002294
tfw you learn homo sapiens is the literal cockroach species of the planet
>>
>>72001731
But he is a right proper correct cunt m8.
By all accounts the neanderthals of that era were superior to the humans but got zerg rushed because their lived in smaller groups.
>>
>>72002447
Strong and desireable traits outlast. Social habits among homosapiens ensure this even more.
>>
>>72002525
>Peaceful, fair skinned, intellectually and physically superior hominid living all over Europe
>Small social groups, low propensity for enlarging them
>Overrun by brown people from elsewhere that breed like rabbits and form fuckhuge groups

Sounds familiar.
>>
File: 1456857835792.jpg (45 KB, 554x439) Image search: [Google]
1456857835792.jpg
45 KB, 554x439
>>71999661
>Neanderthal males averaged 164–168 cm
>manlets
>will they ever learn?
>>
>>72002525
Their genes were still passed on so they were successful in some extent and are only extinct as much as our ancestors are less than what they were due to interbreeding with Neanderthals.
>>
>>72002706

>It's 2100

>Mohammed Bin Olaffson sits at his desk in Malmo, reading the newspaper.
>MY GOD, he shudders, ANOTHER African attack on the proud streets of Malmo. The sharia police are getting too lax these days
>He flips the paper, President Aaliyah Mohammadekel has recently allowed the influx of over 5 million congolese

Mood in the country is grim. They are breeding faster than us and within a century we will be a minority of Arabs in our own country of Sweden. This is horrible! Shocking!
>>
>>72002827
Actually when you consider the average height and weight for a homo sapiens male in this period was 152 cm and 67 kg, then it puts it into perspective.

A neanderthal male with todays nutrition would be at his lowest height, probably 2 metres, and weigh close to 100 kilograms.

And then the genetic outliers, you'd have a fair amount of neanderthal males standing at 215cm and wieghing 120-130kg on AVERAGE.

Imagine a real proper outlier or freak, they'd be a literal giant
>>
>>72002525
>By all accounts the neanderthals of that era were superior to the humans
lmao
>>
>>71999661
Then why did you genocide Abo if you need that strong benis?
>>
>>72002706
>physically superior hominid living all over Europe
>164–168 cm
>physically superior
They could have better static strength due to tendon locations but this comes with the price of slow speed. Neanderthals could be competitive in wrestling but when wars started to be faught with spear and bow ... bye–bye slowpokes.
>>
Since the dawn of man the homo sapiens have invaded our lands. Killing us, raping our women, and stealing our innovations and treasures..

Our plight is a distant echo hiding in the genes of Europeans and Northern Asians...

The homo sapiens use their inferiority against us, saying that we are backward for not wanting to be invaded and ruled by them.

The war against the neanderthal still goes on. It will not stop until the homo sapiens have eradicated all traces of us genetically.

If you are a "person of neanderthal" like me, you must stand up for the oppression and the rape, murder, and enslavement of our kind.

The homo sapiens are the original invader. They will try to blame the neanderthal and say we are evil and the oppressors. But they are the ones that have made us a thing of the past, hiding in the blood of millions, waiting to band together, to stop the homo sapiens 100,000 years of genocide on us.

Please band together! Shout and fight! We will not let them destroy our last vestiges. We will build our fortress and keep the monster behind the walls and off our lands..

NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER LET THEM MAKE YOU DOUBT! BE PROUD! BE RUTHLESS!

-#NEANDERTHALLIVESMATTER!-
>>
>>71999661
It's possible that those with Neanderthal mtDNA were just less fit, in the same way that it is hypothesized that Neanderthal Y-DNA (which humans don't have, either) was selected against. Both selections basically got rid of Neanderthal Y-DNA and mtDNA over time, leaving the Neanderthal DNA in the autosomes only.
>>
>>72002937
>Actually when you consider the average height and weight for a homo sapiens male in this period was 152 cm and 67 kg, then it puts it into perspective.
>Cro-Magnons were anatomically modern, straight limbed and tall compared to the contemporaneous Neanderthals. They are thought to have stood on average 176.2 cm (5 feet 9 1⁄3 inches) tall. They differ from modern-day humans in having a more robust physique and a slightly larger cranial capacity.[
>>
>>72003086
If Neanderthals survived long enough for metalworking then their increased strength would give them

a) unstoppable force in shieldwalls/phalanxes
b) much more increased draw strength and range when using bows
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 236x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 236x314
>>72002937
Something like this?
>>
>>72003176
I wonder what today's world would look like if the neanderthals survived. If people would still go "there is just one race, the human race!" or if they would form two rivaling factions
>>
>>72003175
Well were is the cromag genetic info?

Sliders was a pretty awesome tv show btw.
>>
>>72003287

we consider blacks to be people
>>
>>72000873
wrong way around, numbnuts

whites and asians have notably more neanderthal in them than africans
>>
>>72003287
The Neanderthals do exist in a diluted form.
>>
File: manlets never learn.jpg (229 KB, 1894x596) Image search: [Google]
manlets never learn.jpg
229 KB, 1894x596
>>72003176
>>
>>72003340
blacks are PURE homo sapiens with no neanderthal admixture

non-african homo sapiens all have homo neanderthalis admixture

now see what a difference 2-4% neanderthal dna makes

imagine a civilization with 100% neanderthal dna

They would literally be the master race
>>
>>72003341

yep
it's where we get our ability to math and problem solve
>>
>>71999661
thats really too bad or the human race could be a lot smarter today. neanderthals were clever little monkeys
>>
>>72003451
what nonsense, despite this shorter stocky mongols destroyed "tall" people time and time again
>>
>>72003458
If I remember correctly, Neanderthals didn't have as developed vocal systems as homosapiens. So, without advanced vocal projections they wouldn't have developed language as we know it today or atleast not as quickly.
>>
>>72003514
Well there are other variables in the equation. "Tall" people bought into crops jew instead of superior nomadic farming.
>>
>>72003652
why would they need language when they could communicate telepathically
>>
>>72003755
is this why white people can communicate through their minds?
>>
>>72003755
Because they couldn't project memes through telepathy.
>>
>>72003086
>Citing height

It literally says their height was comparable to the height of homo sapiens at the time, you incredible dullard.
>>
>>72003980
>>72003835
I am speaking to your mind now

*BENIS*
>>
>>72000873
Vikings and Celts were original black.. obviously the white must have come from somewhere else and cuckholded the already cucked black homo's
>>
>>72003980
if you cant communicate telepathically you arent white
>>
>>72002937
I'll take my 6 scoops
>>
>>71999661
So what you're saying is that neanderthals beat the shit out of homosapians and took their women, creating a superior breed of homosapien/neanderthal hybrids of which i am a part?

Fucking cool.
>>
>>72005290
Exactly
>>
>>72003514
>stocky mongols
Genghis was 174, Timur was 176. Both much taller then average cucks back then. Besides they used horses
>>
>>71999661
I am 3.8 percent Neanderthal according to 23 and me and I can confirm that all women love the cavenigger benis.
>>
>>72006365
Neanderthals were not "cave niggers"
>>
>>71999661
So you're saying my Great Great x whatever Grandfather fucked my Great Great x whatever grandmother? So how does that mean my ancestor was cucked?
OOOPS Looks like OP got BTFO
>>
>>72006285
[citation needed]
>>
>>72002174
None. I assume you're talking about the Union Jack?
That flag represents us. As our ancestors were British. Everything achieved under that flag was achieved by our forebears.
But i wouldn't expect someone from a species with a IQ of 80 to understand something so complex
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.