[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be russian >get raped and tortured in national service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: New-recruits-yury-goldensht.jpg (55 KB, 709x471) Image search: [Google]
New-recruits-yury-goldensht.jpg
55 KB, 709x471
>be russian
>get raped and tortured in national service
>>
>>71998803
Not relevant since military reforms. Next.
>>
>>71998803
Link? sources? texts? (pics?)
>>
>>71998803
>Chechens are lighter than Russians

This is embarrassing Russia.
>>
>>71998803
>be Australian
>lose war to emu's
>get death penalty in Bali
>have most expensive alcohol on planet
>get burnt alive in van in Mexico
>embarrass our entire country by failed kidnapping attempt
>get beaten up by shitskins in Sweden
>>
>>71998843
>military reforms
Nice meme.
>>
>>71998874
https://www.hrw.org/reports/2004/russia1004/5.htm
>>
>>71998843
I know OP is just being a shit cunt but I'm curious to hear what sort of changes came about as a result of these reforms.
>>
>>71998993
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tos2jFZeDC8
>>
>>71998803
A nation of convicts, celebrating getting slaughtered in Turkey on Churchill's behalf and suffering the fact of being only people if losing war to birds.
>>
>>71999241
ur a meanie head
>>
>>71999059
>>71999059
they claimed to got rid of all these problems,... but it's russia - they won't change a damn thing...
they made new censorship laws (to "protect the honor of the army") and that's it.
you will get punished by law if you put the army in "a bad light" - which includes everything, even valid criticisms
plus the ban of all NGO's (like HRW and others) makes it impossible to uncover such things

it fits in the russian mindset
>see ivan? no one talks about it anymore! therefore, it's no problem, dah?
>but how should we talk about it if we are not allowed to do so?
>oh ivan, you and your silly questions! ))))) i think you just won a free ride to gulag ))))))))))
and that's problem-solving in russia... it's the same shit with corruption and other stuff
>>
this has finally woken me up to the truth, that slavics are not white and as good as niggers.
>>
File: EU-terror-threat-634693.jpg (61 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
EU-terror-threat-634693.jpg
61 KB, 590x350
>>71999486
Hey faggot, how's the rapefugee enrichment for ya? Guess what, Merkel says you need more. And if you talk shit on the poor migrants, you will get put behind bars, haha.
>>
>>71999486
The military ""reform"" is shortening the military service, that's it.
>>
File: jewnose2.jpg (12 KB, 224x282) Image search: [Google]
jewnose2.jpg
12 KB, 224x282
>>71999486
>plus the ban of all NGO's (like HRW and others) makes it impossible to uncover such things
oyyy veyyyy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.