[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had to share a neighborhood with one of these which would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (487 KB, 853x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
487 KB, 853x2048
If you had to share a neighborhood with one of these which would you choose?
>>
>>71997988
the muslims. I would drive them out with pig meat.
>>
Terrorists
>>
The esses mang
>>
>>71997988

Suicide
>>
>>71997988

Just throw on a sombrero, donate a 12 pack of coronas and yell "HOLAAA" and you're amigos for life.

>don't wanna get jihaded
>don't wanna get blacked
>>
This is a joke, right?

The Mexicans are Catholic and make the best food.
Any other choice is degenerate.
>>
russians

they don't fuck around. nigs and spics can lick their boots.
>>
Yea. The Mexicans honestly. They are scumbags but they have better family values and hate blacks as well
>>
Terrorist
>>
>>71997988
Hispanics are more likely to produce nuclear families to keep the kids in line, in a few generations the gangsterism will dissipate like it did with the Irish and Italian communities in America.
>>
>>71997988
the terrorists. mudshits dont really have much power without a majority, they wont be able to enact shariah or any of their other bullshit in just one neighborhood. niggers and spics on the other hand will just chimp out and steal all your shit and shoot you
>>
>>71998148
And we dont actually look like cholos
>>
>>71997988
Top. Because my moonman shrine won't be appreciated by the other 2.
>>
>>71997988
the top one every time
>>
>>71998171

i think it's generally agreed upon that blacks are the worst of them all. no respect for anyone and rarely respect for one another.
>>
If i had a daughter i will choose the terrorists because they are mostly silent and won't harm you especially if you know them personally. And if not then the mexicans because they will be deported at the end of the year
>>
>>71997988
Easy the Mexicans. I have no problem sitting and drinking a beer with guys like that. I can't stand niggers or muds.
>>
>>71997988
All groups are legitimately known for torturing their victims before death..

I would burn the neighborhood down before they moved in
>>
>>71997988
Easily the spics
>>
el mijos
>>
The terrorists. They don't attack their own neighborhoods.
>>
File: 1417486570226.jpg (27 KB, 383x380) Image search: [Google]
1417486570226.jpg
27 KB, 383x380
>>71997988
Middle without a doubt
>all those qt virgin daughters
>>
Mexicans, not sure if its a upgrade over russians tho
>>
Latins. It's not great by any measure but there is a semblance of civilization there. You'll be the gringo but they won't have the guaranteed 100% chip on their shoulder about white people like the blacks.

2nd choice are Koranimals. If you convert and go full durka durka then you'll be okay.

Never nigs. I'm not sure what could make me choose nigs before them. If it was a choice of living in the most hood part of detroit or Baltimore (having to work there, shop there, live there 100%) or living under ISIS rule without the risk of being drafted (just pay the poll-tax for unbelievers) I'm not really sure I would not choose the latter.
>>
>>71998148
Go back to your country, tiraflechas.
>>
>>71997988
I choose option unlisted option D: Asians.
>>
The beaners of course. They won't fuck you up for no reason and won't kill you after taking your money
>>
>>71997988
Spics make a clear line.
Dont insult their culture and they wont insult you
But they will be your neighborhood watch dog and occasional invite you over for their fiestas.
But they don't like being around too many white for a extended period.
>>
>>71997988
Whiggers and juggalos any day. At least their children will be white or mulatto and wont commit as much crime as the more racialy pure nigglets.
>>
>>71997988
Easily Mexicans. I live in SoCal, they're really not that bad and some of the women are pretty cute. Even the cholos can be pretty polite and chill.

Versus muslims (speaks for itself) or niggers who genuinely animals.
>>
>>71998247

what part of

"spics and niggers need to hang from trees"

did you not get the first time?
>>
File: 1461519731765.jpg (157 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
1461519731765.jpg
157 KB, 663x784
>>71997988
I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR...
>>
>>71998214
They'll just take multiple wives and outbreed everyone given enough time and resources though. Like a goddamn virus
>>
>>71997988

Beaners ... they aren't niggers and they aren't terrorists
>>
>>71998163
There are no Russians here... Just spics, snackbars and niggers.
>>
File: 1455898193764.jpg (149 KB, 704x768) Image search: [Google]
1455898193764.jpg
149 KB, 704x768
>>71997988
Obviously the white guys at the top in the first picture
>>
>>71997988
The Beaners. Beaner gangs don't generally target normal people. In fact, they take pride in protecting their hood from outsiders. Provided you don't provoke them, they won't bother you.
>>
I don't know any negros or spics so I would choose the spics. Muslims can be really bro tier but for one cool muslim comes 10 goat fucker.
>>
>>71997988
Hispanics, more likely to be Christian then the others and hate blacks. It's a win-win for me man.
>>
>>71997988
The religous muslims are far better than gangs. If it were sand nigger gangs then probably the SAs.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-25-01-20-14.png (105 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-25-01-20-14.png
105 KB, 540x960
Spics anytime
They're like the mafia; family first.
That and I'm less scared of getting shot and then stabbed waking down the street with them than nigs.

HOWEVER, if the choice of nigs were only the ones in suits, then I'd actually have to make a decision
Pic related
>>
Mexicans.

>by far the least likely to assault regular citizens
>more likely to have a job
>hottest women of the three
>do not perpetuate random violence and chaos
>>
The esés of course
Also heavily biased bait thread, post these moderate muslims next time
>>
File: act4_cholos.jpg (57 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
act4_cholos.jpg
57 KB, 350x350
>>71997988
The cholos. Que barrio, loco. They won't bother you if you don't bother them.

>>71998575
>Even the cholos can be pretty polite and chill.
This.
>>
The guys in the middle. I actually live in the largest concentration of Muslims in my country, I think, North East Calgary.

I was annoyed when they started coming here and the neighborhood sprung up around us as this used to all just be pasture, but they've caused me no problems in over 20 years of being here with them. And my property's value has done nothing but shoot up and up.

My neighbor on my right has actively chased criminals away from my property, and we trade gifts at xmas. I can't really understand anything he says, but I like him way more then many non-Muslim neighbors that I have had.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.