[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does no one else find this kind of sad They are so desperate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (859 KB, 1080x1498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
859 KB, 1080x1498
Does no one else find this kind of sad
They are so desperate for a culture to take pride in that they have to try to prove that something created by someone else was theirs
Blacks were always nothing and instead of admitting their lack of value they live in denial
They actually want to believe that they are the greatest and blame their faults on others but deep down they know the truth
>>
>>71997589
>feeling sorry for niggers
kill yourself
>>
>>71997589
Denial is an excuse for your shortcomings. Improve yourself, or admit defeat.
>>
>>71997589
I find it more funny than sad. It's hilarious to watch them try to form coherent sentences in order to appear scholarly
>>
File: clue.gif (19 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
clue.gif
19 KB, 400x300
>>71997589
It's also really funny that they are amazed that they "wuz kangz"

Obviously every race and society had leaders, some more monarchical than others.

Were they previously under the assumption that they had no leaders/couldn't lead themselves?
>>
>>71997589
Why can't they just take pride in their ancestors' mud huts? It's better than nothing.
>>
>>71997589
Do not feel sorry for the nigger. Do not try to explain to the nigger his error, or try to reason with the nigger. The nigger will deny everything to get out of accepting the truth. The nigger will lie, the nigger will use words he doesn't really understand. If he gets desperate enough he may rap and start dancing.
>>
ape

verb
imitate the behavior or manner of (someone or something), especially in an absurd or unthinking way.
>>
>>71997589
Are they stealing culture? Is stealing a culture?
>>
>>71998432
Stealing is black culture.
>>
Their inferiority complex is just sad. Races are not equal, there are ones with superior intellgence and culture and until we start to admit this we can't help them.
Everyone thinks if we give Africa all the books and food in the world then they'll somehow become part of the 1st world, not ready to admit the only thing keeping them down is their IQ.
And the only way to fix IQ is gene-alteration and designer babies but no-one is paying this any mind.
>>
It won't be funny when they actually start teaching that "they waz kangz" in schools.
>>
the real sad part is nogs actually do have a pretty deep tribal culture in africa but nobody gives a shit because they didn't accomplish much

so their real heritage gets forgotten and they try to steal sandnigger history
>>
>>71997589
So what?! What business is it of yours? But Interesting how it concerns/bothers you tbqh

Fuck culture, imo, it's the most superficial construct on the planet.

But what do i know... Being the lover of Hitler culture
>>
I don't feel sad for them. I know that blacks, on average, are more confident about themselves. They see things how they want to see them. They are happy.
>>
>>71997589
niggers are macedonians
>>
>>71997589
Egyptians were probably Arab sand niggers
POL BTFONBBQ
>>
>>71998002
That uncle rukus quote is fucking epic
>>
>>72000000
>>
>>71998002
You can call the nigger anything you want: a thief, a thug, a murderer, a rapist, a gang banger, a barbarian, an ape - it will all run off of him like water. But call him a nigger and look how he chimps out, how he trashes your car and how he sets the street in flames! Knowing: "Ooga booga, I have been found out!"
>>
>>71998898
I wonder what it's like when you are, let's say, a graduate in Egypt and you are stuck in this shithole. But you realize that your country used to be the cradle of civilization and the centre of world knowledge - the grand library of Alexandria was like all of the elite universities in the USA combined and more. Before the Mudslimes took over and burned it to the ground.
>>
>>71997589
Lol. Don't you realize that all your hate and resentment is killing you and only you? For all your nigger this and nigger that and dindu this and dindu that, it's middle aged white people who are offing themselves? It's sad really.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.