[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Soooo you guys do realize if this gets passed during a lame-duck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Soooo you guys do realize if this gets passed during a lame-duck Congressional session (which only Ted Cruz is trying to stop), we're all fucked, right?
>>
Yea, i think we do.
Nice infographic.
>>
>>71996386
1 I don't think Cruz is against it.
2 Jobs and manufacturing coming to the US, the enviroment can piss off that meme is getting old
3 I hope they being shutting down muslims and communists making threats on the internet.
>>
>>71996728
If the fucks in Congress truly gave a shit about the people, both sides would get together and stop it - the conservatives should hate it because it mandates open borders, liberals should hate it because of the environment restrictions.

And EVERYONE who values their money should hate it because corporations can sue us for anything that cuts into their profits.
>>
>>71996839
1 - Cruz is trying to stop it from passing during the lame duck session, which would keep it from being implemented for another three years.

2 - No fucking jobs are "coming to the US" besides more shitty retail stores that will pay sub-minimum wages

3 - Obvious uneducated neolib troll is obvious
>>
>>71996386
The news doesn't cover it. So not many people even know what's going on.
>>
During his visit to Hannover Germany Obongo and Merkunt both agreed to speed up negotiations for the EU version called TTIP. They really want this ball rolling before the end of obongos term.

These globalist cancerous fucks are trying to get this done before either of them are removed from office because they understand the majority everywhere is against this shit. On account of you know, having brains and getting to know of its existence.

They should all be hung for treason. No mention either of the obvious proxy link between TPP and TTIP.
>>
So 2nd amendment when?
>>
>>71996386
This is why you have the second amendment.
>>
Are any of these actually true? Where is the source?
>>
Remember: keep your head above the politics of the moment. Ted Cruz is an ally whether you like him or Trump better. Very few people are even attempting to stop this cancer.
>>
>>71996386
I'm personally a NWO supporter so i'm 110% ok with the TTIP
>>
>Cruz
>Against TPP
>DjTrump
>Not against it
> http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/03/cruz_lied_in_thursdays_debate_about_his_previous_support_for_tpp.html
*holds bible high
>>
>>71996386
Intentionally misleading. He's pushing against it in his campaign, sure, but Donald Trump is also very vocally against TPP. Cruz may be the only one in the senate trying to block it, for all I know, but he's too busy campaiging. Shows what his real priorities are.
>>
>>72004493
Nah the main man Rand fucking despises shit like this
>>
>>71996839
The TPP is going to remove jobs here not add them.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.