[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RT says Hofer might be a Nazi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: NorbertHofer.jpg (18 KB, 192x269) Image search: [Google]
NorbertHofer.jpg
18 KB, 192x269
>The FPO’s entry into government in 2000 under its late party leader, Jörg Haider, sent shockwaves throughout Europe. Haider had been accused of harboring Nazi sympathies in the early 1990s ... claiming that “the Waffen SS was part of the Wehrmacht and therefore deserved every honor and recognition."

>Hofer ... has demanded that the government take a tougher stance on migrants, even threatening to sack it if it failed to do so.

Are y'all thinking what I'm thinking?
>>
sauce
https://www.rt.com/news/340794-far-right-austria-election/
>>
>>71992429
Russians do not want Europe to awake and be based. So they are trying to defame Hofer.
>>
>>71992429
Of course he's a Nazi. And given their history, I didn't think that the people of Austria would be so stupid as to vote one in.
>>
>>71992429
>He's not our Nazi, unacceptable!
>>
>>71993806
>implying a turkroach supports him
>>
>>71994788
>implying I value the Turks in Europe
I'm neutral but busting RT balls is fun.
>>
>>71992429
But where is proofs?
>>
>>71994985
>I'm neutral but busting RT balls is fun.

>tfw I can respect this
This might be the first thing a Turk has said on this board that didn't make me hate said Turk.
>>
>>71993194
>implying calling someone Nazi is defaming

Shake off the Jew conditioning already, Hans.
>>
>>71992429
>far-right

still center-right actually. far right only in the sense there is no other party further rightwing on the political spectrum in Austria.
>>
>>71992429

Fun fact: 70% of (employed) working class men voted FPÖ this time. Only 10% of them voted for the Socialdemocrats.

I think the left, once the political representation of the working class, should reflect on that for a moment.
>>
>>71996165
Anything is far right compared to contemporary liberalism
>>
>>71996233
pretty much. it's watered down too but in case of Austria it's somewhat convenient to claim being center-right instead because anything more than that would get smacked and stigmatized by nazi guilt immediately.
>>
>>71996508
Yeah, the "literally hitler" phrase comes to mind.

You dislike a totalitarian death cult that hates gays, jews and women? LITERALLY HITLER

That bit of mental gymnastics always makes me kek
>>
>RT
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.