[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering how popular of a topic it was a few months ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Anjali-Ramkissoon.jpg (192 KB, 778x778) Image search: [Google]
Anjali-Ramkissoon.jpg
192 KB, 778x778
Considering how popular of a topic it was a few months ago, I'm surprised there's no threads on this new development: the Indian doctor who beat up an Uber driver got FIRED! /pol/ won!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/downtown-miami/article73411022.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/miami-doctor-berated-uber-driver-viral-video-fired-article-1.2611674

For people who want to know the full background story, including the Uber fight video:

http://anjaliramkissoon.org/
>>
>>71992072
>I'm surprised there's no threads on this new development
There have been hundreds of threads since this broke days ago you dumb fuck. Fuck off with your baiting and fake surprise.
>>
And nothing of value was lost
>>
>>71992072

Speaking of news stories completely abandoned by /pol/, how did the Mexican armed uprising against the cartels end?

I know their government was demanding the citizenry lay down its arms, but I never really noticed anythign about it afterward.

Ddi they die?
>>
Even good looking Indians are ugly.
>>
File: amazingfeet.jpg (92 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
amazingfeet.jpg
92 KB, 480x720
>>71992814
no
>>
>>71993015
> Posts fat Indian woman

Dem rolls
>>
>>71992072
>/pol/ won
pol didnt do shit. the hospital found out a shitty doctor that probably fucked her way through every evaluation was also a drunk degenerate and didnt want to risk her coming in fucked up and killing someone. if she was a good doctor, she wouldnt have lost her job. but she sucked so that cut her lose like the whore she is
>>
File: 4DesiIndianPantyhoseFeet.jpg (225 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
4DesiIndianPantyhoseFeet.jpg
225 KB, 2048x1536
>>71992814
>>
This girl is intellect dripping down at every second. I doubt there is anyone smarter or wiser than her in the world. She is the epitome of intelligence. I think she is the greatest Indian of last 10-25 years. Maybe greatest Indian since independence, maybe greatest human since Gautam Buddha.
>>
File: Pepsiadmodel.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Pepsiadmodel.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
>>71992147
>>71992814
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 320x292) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 320x292
>>
I feel sorry for her.
She's not an SJW or someone who really deserves it, just a shitskin who got wasted and acted like an asshole once
>>
She's a cunt, glad to hear it. What does this have to do with politics?
>>
>>71992072
I'd poo in her loo.
>>
>>71995336

She is also a Poo in Loo
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.