[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are traps so accepted in Thailand but not in the west?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1460512133768s.jpg (14 KB, 250x214) Image search: [Google]
1460512133768s.jpg
14 KB, 250x214
>>
Because there they are a tourist attraction
>>
Does it make you sad to know that you probably can't even score a mentally ill guy who dresses like a woman? I'd probably kill myself if I were you.
>>
>>71789455
How about I rip that leaf off your stupid as fuck flag and shove it so far up your ass that you will shit blood for months
>>
>>71789455
Sex tourism.
>>
>>71789771
op btfo!
how will he recover?
>>
>>71789771
Because I'd rather be cuckanada than fucking Peru.
>>
>>71789771
You are one of the only developed nations on the planet who is weaker then we are.
>>
File: 12815498.jpg (60 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
12815498.jpg
60 KB, 300x364
>>71789771
A FUCKING BRIT BONG AND STARS
>>
>>71789455
Because we like our women how we like our politics.
Without dicks.
>>
Different belief structures.

I've been to Thailand, at Pattya Beach, which was an hour south of Bangkok. I saw a lot of lady boys lol and there were "peepee massage" places all over Pattya Beach. It was a very sexual place.
>>
I saw a fucked up vagina show in Thailand too. I was there in the navy in 06 I think. I was in the front row and saw 5 women laying down on the stage in front of me and pulling 40 razor blades out of their vaginas. But that was right after they popped out birds and goldfish and turtles of their vaginas.
>>
Thai people are the master race... friendly, best facial aesthetics...
>>
These fucking women scared the shit out of me with what they were doing with their vaginas that I got scared and they tried to pull my liberty buddy and I into the back room and I took off running... but they didn't harm him because he was scared too. They made us eat cookies off of their pussies.
>>
>>71790873
Can you get peepee massage from a woman?
>>
>tfw you will never have a qt /pol/ femboy bf
>>
File: lilbadass.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
lilbadass.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
>>71791330
I've had plenty from Japan and Filipina immigrants.
>>
>>71791194
>They made us eat cookies off of their pussies.

What?

How did they "make" you do that?
>>
>>71790176
The correct insult would be
>a flag on a flag

Conversely for British posters
>cropped Australian flag

You fags do realize Thailand does not allow people to legally change their gender right? Even if a tranny there has all the right to modify their body as much as they want, even going as far as getting sexual reassignment surgery - basically cutting their dick off and inverting it into a hole made in the body into a sort of man-made vagina; they cannot legally change the sex stated on their documents, that is set from birth.

>>71791002
>>71791194
That sounds interesting tbqh, more intense than shit I saw in Amsterdam's sex shows. But I'm betting some of those "women" were men, they're called post-op ladyboys and their "vaginas" can be quite convincing at times.
>>
>>71791682
>>71791707

They had my liberty buddy and I on stage because we were obviously American and the entire roster of women in the club surrounded us and had a woman lay down on the ground and put a cookie on her puss puss. She told us to eat it and since we were drunk we ate them but then I got really scared after that and ran away.
>>
>>71791944
That sounds terrifying and hilarious.
>>
>>71792007
I didn't have sex for a year after that. I was turned off and wanted nothing to do with women. I was probably 22-23 years old then.
>>
>>71791571
How much? Do any of them have fat tits?
>>
Any sex tourism stories?

>any knots?
>>
because in thailand they don't demand special rights and privileges

society just accepts that they exist as a weird sexual deviancy so people just stopped caring eventually and they inevitably segregated themselves into certain parts of the cities
>>
>>71792205
They were cheap, but there were tons of them in Tokyo and surrounding areas. A bunch of filipinas came over to become bar-flies at small run down bars, and they worked under "mamasans". The massagi girls were just self-employed women. The ones in Tokyo were probably 20 dollars a hand job.
>>
>>71792438
Fuckin nice, I'd defiantly do a Tubman for a tugger
>>
>but not in the west

Trannies are a tiny, tiny minority and they were accepted just fine in the west.
Then LGBT pimps came along and made a big deal out of them.

There's no mass of them crying about toilet problems, for instance. They'd just use the women's toilets and they were so rare that it wasn't commented on enough for anyone to ever hear about it.

It's a manufactured issue.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.