[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is official now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17
Despite the Western narrative that suggests Polish anti-Semitism is rampant, Poland is one of the best – if not the best – nations in Europe in which to be Jewish today.

Significantly Poles, unlike their self-indulgent, culturally relativist counterparts in Western Europe, still value Polish culture: accepting and celebrating that this culture is inextricably intertwined with Jewish culture.

The most important factor in gauging a society’s anti-Semitism (and “anti” attitude toward any minority group) will always come down to one simple test: “is it safe to walk down the street without fear of being molested?” In the Poland of today this is a definitive “Yes.” Unfortunately, this is not the sentiment espoused by Jewish communities in France, the United Kingdom, Belgium, the Netherlands, parts of Germany, or Scandinavia.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/21/poland-is-now-one-of-the-best-nations-in-which-to-be-jewish/
>>
>>71749720
Get ready for your enrichment and degeneracy. Soon one of the last traditional non-cuck catholic nation will fall.
>>
I feel that we are extremely ambivalent on that issue, like, since ages.

On one hand, most of young people are redpilled on Jews and their antics, and anti-Semitic jokes are the most popular ones among normies. Majority is also aware of Jewish connections to communism and control of EU.

On the other, there is no actual hate against the Jews. I've seen a lot of people chatting friendly with the Israeli school trip kids (there are lot of them in Kraków), and retards shouting "gas the Jews" are absolute margin.

So, I guess that our stance on them is mostly neutral. It would be best described like this: "we know you and your games, we don't hate you, but don't try to play your games with us or force us to pay any kind of "reparations" (Israel) or accept neomarxist politics (European leftist Jews), because it won't work.
>>
>>71749720
Translation: The Jews have successfully accomplished their goal of destroying civilization in Western Europe. Now it's time to move to Poland and rot it like a cancer from the inside because they're bad bad goys that don't like Cultural Marxism.
>>
>>71750047
they're not catholic though. in polan, you're declared catholic at birth and then need to go through a lengthy complex legal process in order to be declared an apostate. the only people who are not officially catholic on the polan census are the handful of people who could be fucked to declare apostasy.
>>
>>71750047
>>71751306

I don't think that Jews are behind multikulti and demoralisation of the West. I think that Russia is to blame

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsKEKqxv14k
>>
good on you, Poland.

and thanks for standing up to the EU.
>>
>>71751536
87,58% of Poles declared themselves as Catholics during the 2011 census.
>>
>>71751538
I think it's capitalism. it's cool to be a cuck. notice how carl the cuck is dressed in the height of hipster fashion? he actually paid a lot of money for that haircut that makes him look like a balding pedophile. and those glasses rims, yeah those are hundreds of dollars.

in order to join the cool kids club you gotta spend money. only the most retarded insecure rich looney kids will pay for that stupid shit.
>>
Translation : Go to Poland Brother, Get EU passport and go to Germany
>>
>>71751777
Israelis don't need to go to Poland to get a Polish passport, they can get it in Israel :D
>>
>>71751777
Besides the author is talking not about Israelis, but about European Jews
>>
>>71749720
>Kikebarf.

No.
>>
>>71751538
Oh god. Always le ebil Putin. The same shit with poles every fucking time.

Wake up. The jews shill NONE STOP for multikulti amd cultural marxism in every fucking country. EVEN RUSSIA, but not Israel. Please explain then.
>>
>>71751923
>but not Israel

There is a lot of leftist Israelis.
>>
>>71749720
A thousand years ago the Poles had a written constitution with religious liberty and special protections for Jews.
>>
>>71751119
This is the best place to be. This is what I call Menckenian anti-Semitism (after the American satirist HL Mencken). I don't hate Jews but neither do I want to be lied to.
>>
>>71751923
>The jews shill NONE STOP for multikulti amd cultural marxism in every fucking country. EVEN RUSSIA
Russian Jews are mostly rich oligarchs and buddies of Putin.

>Please explain then
There was a thread on /int/ once, and Jews themselves were wondering about that. Canadian Jew said that western Jews are simply usually leftist by default because it's a cultural thing somehow, and Israeli Jews are mostly right-wing because well, they are surrounded by Muslims, and having an actual country encourages right-wing ideology and politics.
>>
>>71751923
>The jews shill NONE STOP for multikulti amd cultural marxism in every fucking country.

What do you want them to shill for? "Aryan idea" and "purity of white race" dogma? It is rather natural for Jews to promote liberalism and democratic values
>>
File: expuls.gif (33 KB, 450x334) Image search: [Google]
expuls.gif
33 KB, 450x334
>>71749720
wasn't that the case for the last 800 years?

INVEST SHEKELS IN EASTERN POLAND ASAP!
>>
File: jewish migration.gif (44 KB, 539x434) Image search: [Google]
jewish migration.gif
44 KB, 539x434
>>71753034
This map is better
>>
>Kikebart

Who cares?
>>
>>71751923
Israeli jews are against multikulti
European/American jews are for multikulti

It's really unbelievable that people with a land to fight for fight for it while those without don't. You know, the international jew that has no nation but all nations of the world really can't be nationalistic.
>>
>>71752308
Anti-white racism, the forced islamization of Europe, undermining national sovereignity annd ethnic integrity, borderline hate speach agitprop against the nation states and the people of Europe are not "democratic values". If I see any values at work here, it is the millenias old Jewish supremacy complex, mixed with paranoia and greed, feelings of hatred and revenge and the eternal jew undermining the national hegemonity to swim like a fish in the sea. These people are the true internationalists, excluded from soil, their power comes from capital alone. Therefor they have no loyalty to any country at all, not even Israel - which is one tool in the box of World Jewry.

They got their Israel now. So they would be free to move there and make it a great country and live normally like every people on earth. But you see: they don't want that. And isn't it better to control wall street, the banking system, which is a world banking cartel, and mass media? Isn't it better to infiltrate every power structure in the west and make it work for their own interests? They thrived on liberalism, they thrive on capitalism, they are the archrace suited for both. Their shilling for it does not come from idealism, not even opportunism - it is in their blood, it is a matter of the race and history.
>>
From the founding of the Kingdom of Poland in 1025 through to the early years of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth created in 1569, Poland was the most tolerant country in Europe.[5] Known as paradisus Iudaeorum (Latin for "Paradise for the Jews"), it became a shelter for persecuted and expelled European Jewish communities and the home to the world's largest Jewish community of the time. According to some sources, about three-quarters of all Jews lived in Poland by the middle of the 16th century.

Many agreed with Rabbi David ben Shemu’el ha-Levi (Taz) that Poland was a place where “most of the time the gentiles do no harm; on the contrary they do right by Israel” (Divre David; 1689).[50]

After the partitions of Poland in 1795 and the destruction of Poland as a sovereign state, Polish Jews were subject to the laws of the partitioning powers, the increasingly antisemitic Russian Empire,[11] as well as Austro-Hungary and Kingdom of Prussia (later a part of the German Empire).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland

Another evidence that antisemitism in Poland is an exclusively Russian-German product
>>
>>71754158
>Anti-white racism, the forced islamization of Europe, undermining national sovereignity annd ethnic integrity, borderline hate speach agitprop against the nation states and the people of Europe are not "democratic values".

You are doing it all to yourself freewilingly because you believe that millions of new consumers from Middle East and Africa will boost your economies. I wouldn't blame Jews for it.
>>
what a shock, one of the few western nations that stands up to the muslim invasion happens to also be a good place for jews to live

who would have thought?
>>
>>71749720
Jews today.
Muslims tomorrow.
>>
>>71754990
No, we aren't. The policies of the political establishment go against the will of the German people. The old parties lose votes every day and I will never ever consider people like Anetta Kahane or Michel Friedmann German and everything they stand for must be rooted out of the German nation. That said, I have no love for the Christcuck lobby for the rapefugees and the global capital system. And the argument that we need new consumers and therefor we force billions upon billions of costs on the nation and the tax payers, not even mentioning crime and destruction of the nation is crazy talk. The majority of economists oppose the rapefugee policies of Merkel et al.

And just to give you an example: Anetta Kahane is the daughter of two Jewish Communists, who escaped the Reich. She was also a Stasi informant who sold her fellow East German country men to the secret police - like Soros btw - and now she is famous for statements like "The biggest mistake was that East Germany remained white." She is deeply connected to the kikebook censorship. Funny how a radical communist is now in charge of our wrong think, isn't it? Remember when thos houses in Germany got raided bby the police over tweets and faccebook posts? Kahane was also involved. And she is famous for her hatred for native Germans.

A person like this could be in Israel now, and work and defend her country. But she doesn't want that. And this state in which I live not only emloys people like that, but lobbies for them and lets them enact power.
>>
>>71749720
Most *white* Jews are from Poland and Germany anyways. They're in the homeland actually.
>>
Poles, just as dumb now as they were 1000 years ago.

Color me surprised.
>>
>>71755931
Western European economies need a lot of immigrants because of extremely low natural growth of local populations. The only continents with very high natural growth that can produce emigrants are Middle East and Africa. That's so simple. There is no conspiracy behind it
>>
>>71749720
>Polin - hebrew word for Poland
>As transliterated into Hebrew, these names for Poland were interpreted as "good omens" because Polania can be broken down into three Hebrew words: po ("here"), lan ("dwells"), ya ("God"), and Polin into two words of: po ("here") lin ("[you should] dwell").

>Poland - here you should dwell

FUGG WE ARE THE NEW ISRAEL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polin
>>
>>71756148
I've heared this argument a million times and it is still wrong. These immigrants COST money, they do not, will not and cannot pay the pensions or secure the economic future of a Western nation. The qualified white natives will have to pay the pensions of the old AND subsidize these rapefugees. The long term costs for the immigrants of 2015 alone are estimated at around 700billion plus. And we do not need population growth, it is a failed economic system, if it needs something unnatural. Populations have declined in history several times and Germany is actually overpopulated, shrinking to even 60 million would be healthy. And as I said, you will not solve the costs this produces, by importing shitskins. Even select immigration from these regions would be bad, because it leads to brain drain and worsening the situation over there. Te people also do not want them.

You don't have to call it a conspiracy, if it is all done out in public. If you were not too lazy to look it up.

For example:
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-18519395

And for the millionth time: No. We do not NEED immigrants. It is also wrong that only Africa and the Middle East "produce" immigrants. Hispanic or white Christians from South America or Asians are a much better option for example, even IF you wanted immigration.
>>
File: Weird-Looking-Kid-Funny-Kids.jpg (41 KB, 550x646) Image search: [Google]
Weird-Looking-Kid-Funny-Kids.jpg
41 KB, 550x646
>>71749720
Polish visiting germanistan
This about to Change. The old Generation will mock you if you say something against jews because "Hitler not like jew, you be Hitler, Hitler do not like Poland, you hate Poland you naziii!!!" But the New Generation, Atleast Born after the commie Fall is becoming full /pol/ i see a good Future.
>>
http://www.jewishjournal.com/opinion/article/poland_is_the_safest_place_in_europe_for_jews_today

>2014

Imagine what they think now
>>
>>71757117
>But the New Generation, Atleast Born after the commie Fall is becoming full /pol/ i see a good Future.

ONR and other neonazi organisations consist only of few thousand of lumpenprolets. Polish nation is counted in millions, not in thousands. I think that you overestimate influence of these clows who can't even cross a statistical error margin in every election
>>
>>71749720
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUCK YOU, WE ARE RACIST, XENOPHOBIC AND NATIONALISTIC

I WAN'T TO BE IN A HOMOGENOUS COUNTRY

NO, PEOPLE DON'T LIKE JEWS OR ANYONE THAT ISN'T POLISH, DON'T LISTEN TO THAT RETARD
>>
>>71749720
with jews you lose
good luck
>>
>>71757603
Wouldn't they still think effectively the same thing? The more Poland keeps out the muslims the safer it will be to be a Jew there.
>>
all poles are jews

proof my grandma is a jew from poland
>>
File: 1442684279670.jpg (51 KB, 465x426) Image search: [Google]
1442684279670.jpg
51 KB, 465x426
>>71751538

I think it was kgb and stasi that planted the seeds, in form of feminism and other cultural marxist things. After these organizations went away, the plants grew wild. And now we see the results.
>>
Yup just like when the ethnic poles where snitching to the SS about where the jews where hiding, I love Poland but lol at that article
>>
>>71760021
>Yup just like when the ethnic poles where snitching to the SS
You mean the literal margin, that was executed by the Home Army and other Polish resistance groups for that proceder?
>>
>>71751923
>but not Israel
You are out of touch.
>>
File: burning kike.jpg (90 KB, 1000x411) Image search: [Google]
burning kike.jpg
90 KB, 1000x411
But... I thought based polan hated jews
>>
>>71760021
The same individuals who were doing it were selling Poles to Gestapo. Maybe you should visit our new museum of Poles who rescued Jews that we created in village Markowa to commemorate Polish family who was killed by Germans for hiding Jews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt8XDTEn0m8

I would also recommend visiting Museum of Polish Jews in Warsaw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zkfki06W5-A

And if you are so much into blaiming us, maybe you should learn more about ours and your history.

The Armia Krajowa (Polish resistance) alerted the world to the Holocaust, notably with the reports of Witold Pilecki and Jan Karski. The Polish government in exile and the Polish Secret State asked for American and British help to stop the Holocaust, to no avail.

Some estimates put the number of Poles involved in rescue at up to 3 million, and credit Poles with saving up to around 450,000 Jews from certain death.[2] The rescue efforts were aided by one of the largest anti-Nazi resistance movements in Europe, the Polish Underground State and its military arm, the Armia Krajowa. Supported by the Polish government in exile, these organizations operated special units dedicated to helping Jews; of those, the most notable was Żegota Council based in Warsaw with branches in Kraków, Wilno and Lwów.[4]

Polish citizens were hampered by the most extreme conditions in all of German-occupied Europe. Occupied Poland was the only territory where the Germans decreed that any kind of help for Jews was punishable by death for the helper and their entire family. Of the estimated 3 million non-Jewish Poles killed in World War II, up to 50,000 were executed by Nazi Germany solely as penalty for saving Jews.[2] After the War most of this information was suppressed by the Soviet-installed satellite regime in an attempt to discredit Polish prewar society and its wartime government as reactionary.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rescue_of_Jews_by_Poles_during_the_Holocaust
>>
>>71760963
Poland doesn't hate anybody. Every country has extremist groups. But unfortunately Western Media love to focus their attention on tiny and marginalized extremist groups in Poland instead of showing huge scale of hatred promoted by extremist organisations in Western countries. Double standards and toxic propaganda. Our neonazis don't even have 0,01% of social support, while neonazis in France (Le Pen) and Germany (AfD, Pegida) have around 20% of support
>>
>>71760963
Besides this guy burning the efigy of a Jew was proved to be a paid provocateur, he is not even a neonazi
>>
I want to beat up anyone who wears that pancake then make them eat it

Fucking shitbags are no better then shitskins with this "lul let me wear this garbage to signal everyone im from this religion!"
>>
>>71762121
>Germany (AfD, Pegida)
AfD isn't neonazi. They're german, so that's a threat in itself, but they're not nazi
>>
File: afd sanctions.jpg (26 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
afd sanctions.jpg
26 KB, 320x320
>>71763670
AfD is fanatically pro-Russian, which means that they are automatically anti-Polish and hence: nazi.
>>
>>71763750
No.
>>
File: afd russia.jpg (64 KB, 874x576) Image search: [Google]
afd russia.jpg
64 KB, 874x576
>>71763978
>>
>>71749720
I hope this is all a ploy by Poland to lure the jews for an eventual extinction level gassing
>>
>>71764343
We are realists. We don't believe in rebirth of Jewish community in Poland that would be counted in millions. It is impossible, i guess. But we would appreciate rising our Jewish minority up to 100k at least.
>>
>>71764139
Still does not make it anti Poland mate, never heard anything of that. Will poke around a bit though.
>>
>>71764632
You should read this to understand Polish point of view:

https://euobserver.com/foreign/113652
>>
>>71751119
that's the thing, it's just banter and jokes.
because Poland has such a small muslim population (ignoring tatar muslims) that's why there's a lack of violence against jews.
>>
>>71764940
Will do, but first i gotta sleep. Take care Poland
>>
>>71751538
found the polish jew.
>>
>>71765159
You figure that out all on your own Col. Landa?
>>
>>71765159
I am not a Jew. I am a catholic Pole. But i found it ridiculous to blame Jews for global processes. Europe is getting old, that's why European elites are bringing people from places where people still have high positive population growth, which is Middle East and Africa. They do it because Westerneuropean economies need millions of consumers to have a growth. Leftists support these processes, and some of these leftists may be of Jewish nationality, but it doesn't mean that leftists create these processes. They only accept them. Globalisation creates these processes.
>>
File: ElfEscalates.gif (1021 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ElfEscalates.gif
1021 KB, 400x400
>>71749720
> Poland is one of the best – if not the best – nations in Europe in which to be Jewish today.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUPFutLtil0
>>
File: funny jenniger.gif (440 KB, 500x230) Image search: [Google]
funny jenniger.gif
440 KB, 500x230
>>71766527

> movie from 1997
> the old guy antisemite looks Jewish himself
>>
>>71766527
translate
>>
>>71766743

Crazy old guy says that "Hitler burned not enough Jews"
>>
>>71751119
Do you guys like Israelis? I've generally found them to be a lot more tolerable than diaspora bolshies.
>>
>>71751721
>>71751538

It's neoliberalism.

The left loves the utopian 'rainbow of people' no borders fantasy and the right loves the free movement of capital. They converge on neo-liberalism.
>>
>>71749720
Bullshit. I went to Krakow a month ago and watched so many Jews making their anual holocaust pilgrimage get harassed. It was definitly kek worthy. Pls dont change polen
>>
>>71766920
>Do you guys like Israelis?

We have a lot of exchange programs with Israel.

This clip shows Israelis who visited Polish village Zbąszyń with 7k citizens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UKNPe6dFNs
>>
>>71767385
>and watched so many Jews making their anual holocaust pilgrimage get harassed.

I think that you are making things up now.
>>
>>71767498
I'm not. They walk around with their little yamakas with their loud and nasally accent. I was outside of the city center coming back from the Jewish quarter after dark on foot and I watched Jews walk past drunken poles get harassed and made fun of. They also get funny/dirty looks every where they went.
>>
>>71749720
>>http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/04/21/poland-is-now-one-of-the-best-nations-in-which-to-be-jewish/

Does /pol/ not remember JRIMP?

https://vimeo.com/58930634

They literally played it how they intend to dictate Poland.
>>
>>71768048
Found the jew
>>
>>71767824
Go fuck yourself dude. There is a lot of sacred places for Jews in Poland, mainly in tiny villages. Ultraorthodox Jews arrive here every year in thousands without any bodyguards and literally "take over" Polish villages. And nothing bad happens to them, nobody harrases them and they can feel perfectly safe, much safer than in NYC or Berlin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rBluTn4NCE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPd5j9pvur0
>>
File: JRMIP dancing.webm (3 MB, 638x360) Image search: [Google]
JRMIP dancing.webm
3 MB, 638x360
>>71768071
This is their intermission and completely unironic satanic ritual.
>>
>>71749720

Of course it is good, most of the young poles have left meaning the jews are there to buy up everything dirt cheap.
>>
File: polandno.jpg (252 KB, 900x1308) Image search: [Google]
polandno.jpg
252 KB, 900x1308
>>71749720

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBTbp-FdCE0

oy vey
>>
So... Polan is officially cuked now?
>>
File: dead.png (6 KB, 450x86) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
6 KB, 450x86
>>71768143
germany finding and killing jews
>>
>>71768277
>most of the young poles have left

Emigration to UK is circular, not constant. Some Poles move out, save money, pay loans that they have in the country, and come back. New ones arrive and do the same. Besides most of our emigrants are human trash unfortunately, which doesn't contribute to opinion about Poland abroad. It is better for us to have them stealing and robbing in foreign country instead of here, but our national reputation is at risk because of it.

Anyways, we would be stupid if we didn't take advantage of EU in this matter. I myself bought apartment in Poland after 5 years of work in the West. Otherwise i would have to take a loan in bank for 20 years and live in constant fear.
>>
>>71768446
kek
>>
>>71768502

Is being migrant AND a /pol/ack actually a good thing or bad? Czasami sie zastanawiam...
>>
>>71753535
>>71753034

>1016: Expulsed Jews settle in Crimea
>2016: Crimea has been annexed by Putin

I feel like there should be conspiracy theory in there somewhere
>>
>>71768899
I don't know desu. I think that if you live in Ireland, you should apply to multikulti society and respect its rules. At least as long as you live there. If you are in Poland, you don't have to do it.
>>
>>71769102

Never show your powerlevel.
Its not as bad here with the Irish.
They are kind of in the not exactly cucked territory still.

Funny thing is that the only people who hate poles with passion are another poles.
No national solidarity here whatsoever.

Sad, really.
>>
>>71749720

I assume that Poland does not have enough migrants yet and that is why Jews are still safe.
>>
>>71769394
>Funny thing is that the only people who hate poles with passion are another poles.

I don't want to be rude, but most Poles whom i met in UK were trashy. Most of them looked like criminals in tracksuits. If you hang out with this type of Poles, you shouldn't be surprised that it doesn't bring any good
>>
File: pobrane (1).jpg (581 KB, 885x1582) Image search: [Google]
pobrane (1).jpg
581 KB, 885x1582
>>71769676
>Poland does not have enough migrants yet

We have our own migrants that are not dangerous for Jewish people.
>>
>>71751536
Poles declare their religion in the census, Chang.
>>
>>71769766

>I don't want to be rude.

Haha, nah man.
Not taken.

I see this scum everyday so i know what you sayan'.

Ehh, what can you do? At least for every ten scumbags from Sokółka you have couple decent people but you are right, that majority of Polonia doesn't do good for Polish rep here at all...
Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.