[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs now think correcting grammar is racist When will this insanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19
File: XRxXP2r.png (908 KB, 798x720) Image search: [Google]
XRxXP2r.png
908 KB, 798x720
SJWs now think correcting grammar is racist

When will this insanity stop?
>>
File: image.png (72 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
image.png
72 KB, 200x192
>>69910267
I feel like trying and sobbing with rage.
God help us all.
>>
File: image.png (143 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143 KB, 640x360
>>69910267
>UCLA
>liberals create monsters
>now have to deal with constant whining and threats
>brown pets turning on their liberal white and jew masters

MFW
>>
Yo dawg what kind girts gonna be holdin tha Sidin by da ambalance door. We usin bolards n shit to stop dose crazy hoes from backin into the building.

Ya imma rev dos drawings fo correct document contro.
>>
>>69910267
anything pro-truth is inherently anti nigger

everything about hte nigger is wrong
>>
Soo if this nigger applies for a job and his grammar sucks and either gets his application thrown in the trash or fired. Is it the company that's racist next or the university that taught him?
>>
WAKE ME UP
>>
>>69910267

America is cucked up beyond belief...
>>
>>69910267
Pretty much the status quo now.
>>
File: 1448377370919.jpg (33 KB, 598x448) Image search: [Google]
1448377370919.jpg
33 KB, 598x448
>>69912703
>>
>>69912875

But it's true. Sweden doesn't even come close to your cuck levels anymore.
>>
File: images-9.jpg (11 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
11 KB, 250x241
>>69912703
>Sweden
>calls anyone cuckes
>mfw
Sven please go back to your cuckshed your wife's husband and your wife's son are waiting you to cook for them
>>
File: image.png (486 KB, 505x1025) Image search: [Google]
image.png
486 KB, 505x1025
>>69912703
>>
>>69912585
I think we all know how liberals will answer that
>>
>>69911919
Niggers are the children of Satan, only through the white mans seed has any goodness been injected into their being.
>>
Shut it.down!
>>
Clearly the point here is that the primary focus of a college grade paper is not the spelling as long that's not the focus of the course.

Black people who have been the victims of societal structures that might have prevented them from learning in school shouldn't be excluded from higher learning.
>>
>>69913694
Dont be a cuck.. Stop enabling these people. They refuse any help they get and remain 'victims'
>>
>>69913694
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>69910267
One way to make unequal things equal is to destroy all measuring devices, otherwise known as standards.
>>
File: pol.jpg (419 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
419 KB, 1200x1000
>cuck
>cuck
>dude your cucked
>cuck
>cucked
>cuck cuck cuck
>>
>>69914581
>>69914673
I just don't see the point in amplifying the problem of varied quality of basic education.
>>
>>69910267
It won't stop until they burn all the books.
>>
File: image.jpg (213 KB, 600x442) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
213 KB, 600x442
>UCLA
Liberals created this monster and dubbed it "civil rights" and now they have the audacity to ask us for help when it gets too big? Let these fucks reap what they sowed.
>>
>>69912978
No, you just hear more off it from the US because they got a freepress to post the shit the cucked do.

Sweden has PC culture all over the mainstream media that cencore anything that can put them in a bad light.
>>
>>69915052
Fuck off cuck
>>
>>69915200
They are the ones "amplifying" the problem.. they are unable to learn and take criticism
>>
>>69915811
I know this is a trigger word for you but you're awfully privileged if you don't understand that learning spelling and grammar in your 20s after the system failed you is unreasonable.

Basically society is saying: Yeah the school we sent you to sucked and because it wasn't good enough, and even if you had no real alternatives or choice in the matter, this means you're not welcome in college. And all this is your fault. Makes sense? I think not.
>>
/pol/, please use meme magic to blow up my school and end this.
>>
File: _You_.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
_You_.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>69916202
>>
>>69910267
This is so infuriating
>>
Isn't this one a year or two old?
>>
>>69913150
Black skin is the Mark of Cain.
>>
File: iceman-640x640x80.gif (154 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
iceman-640x640x80.gif
154 KB, 640x390
>>69916202
>learning spelling and grammar in your 20s after the system failed you is unreasonable.

Are you trying to say that you can't teach a dindu new tricks?
>>
>>69913694
>norweigans believe blacks are actually victims of societal structures preventing them from learing
you're on /pol/ for fuck's sake. don't you know about propaganda? the only structures preventing them from learning are their cranial ones.
>>
>>69917264
Servants of Servents

The dark skin is a curse G_d put on the sons of Noah whom pityd him in a drunken stuper.
>>
File: Luna with mouse house.png (2 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Luna with mouse house.png
2 MB, 1280x960
>>69910267
>correcting grammar and spelling
I know the grammar check tools are laughable, but spell check works just fine (it has for 20 years), are these niggers turning in handwriten with crayon style papers? If so, they are in need of some criticism.
>>
>>69917427
I'm saying that it's unfair, all the while it's not really their own fault, to hold them to the same standards as those who were not systematically failed by society and the school system.

>>69917535
Not everyone on /pol/ is a stupid wannabe Nazi, buddy.
>>
>>69910267
50 years from now, if there's any education left at all, pavement apes shall scrbble entire essays using nothing but ooga, booga, bix, nood, cracka, nigga, muh, dick, muhfuggin and the like
>>
>>69917611
>I'm saying that it's unfair, all the while it's not really their own fault, to hold them to the same standards
>expecting a certain level of literacy in higher education
>unfair
Just kill yourself. If anything is unfair here it's the fact that these affirmative action quota monkeys are taking up space a competent student could be filling, and they are mostly doing it on someone else's dime.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-16-10-56-27.png (970 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-16-10-56-27.png
970 KB, 1080x1920
>>69917611
>>
>>69917611
>systematically failed
spend some time around american blacks why don't you. he have a few here, I have worked with them. it's fascinating; when they are fully black they are completely devoid of personal responsibility. everything is the white man's fault. half breeds, they work and try to represent themselves well, and they beat themselves up for their mistakes, but they are still very concerned with racism where is could be called debatable at best. the less colour they have in them, the more personal responsibility they show, but the darker they are, the more they blame others for their problems.
>>
>>69917611
>hold them to the same standards as those who were not systematically failed by society

Just shows that affirmative action was a huge mistake. Retards will only drag society down. Flint MI as another recent example proved that.
>>
>>69915052
"you're" you fucking idiot
>>
>>69917611
>Don't hold them to the same standard

Fuck you. You're in college now. I don't give a shit what you did before; if you can't put a fucking sentence together, you can't graduate. The professor was fucking teaching them HOW to write better by showing them what NOT to do. Or should he just let that slide and have them not fucking learn?

What was the class? Is it for a major that requires a thesis? How is dindu going to learn how to write that thesis if a fucking professor doesn't show them?
>>
>>69918114
I think it's better to marginally lower standards to help blacks into society than to perpetuate the division in America. It's in everyone's interest that blacks and minorities get educated.

Unless you're a braindead racist that is.

>>69918247
I'm not familiar with the actual article. I will just assume the mistakes aren't big enough to make the papers incomprehensible.
>>
>>69918525
yes let's make math and stuff easy for everyone
>>
>>69918525
I'm a fucking editor. Trust me, you can tell when a black guy is writing.

If you want blacks and minorities to get educated, then, you know, fucking teach them how to communicate. That includes writing, grammar, and spelling. That means that you need to correct them when they are wrong. This professor did just that.

Please explain to me how that is unfair.
>>
>>69918525
The standards already are marginally lower. The people who can't spell or use proper grammar on a college level paper got into the school because of the want for more diversity.
>>
File: rasssist_computers.png (304 KB, 620x582) Image search: [Google]
rasssist_computers.png
304 KB, 620x582
>>69918832
>Please explain to me how that is unfair.
>>
>>69915464
Mizzou was crucified on a cross so high every school in the nation has looked upon it and trembled.

I'm seriously looking forward to the next big college chimp-out. They can't afford to capitulate to nogs, but they can't just tell em to shut up either. The next precedent needs to be set.
>>
>>69910811
Yeah but the downside is people who are white that don't buy into there garbage get punished.
>>
>>69918525
we should just give these people degrees man
for free you know because else you would be racist right ?
>>
>>69918832
Because it's too late. When a country has public schooling and large groups of students graduate high school without properly learning the basics society failed them, not the other way around.

It's just pragmatism. You now have all these people who struggle with spelling and grammar but what are you going to do with them, in your opinion? It's not an ideal situation so the solution too will have to be less ideal, but it's better than the alternative of giving up on yet another generation of minorities.
>>
>>69918525
let's just give them all engineering degrees so they can design the cities of the future and robots and satellites nd shiiiiieeet
>>
>>69918937
Rakim got too far ahead.
>>
>>69910267
>bunch of black students sitting around a table over lunch, mulling over their feedback reports for their assignment
>'haha this old honky correcting our hood speech what a racist cracka ass hhaha ain't nobody got time for this shit yo Shaquinda u got an kush latah?'
>new-atheist neckbeard overheard this and concludes it would be good clickbait for people like /pol/
>>
>>69916202
If you don't know spelling and grammar you shouldn't be in college
>>
the white man made science much to hard to understand for the poor black man.
We should all work together to make it easy for people of all color to understand science to .
>>
>>69919141
Wow.

I literally cannot fathom your level of idiocy. I'm trying to grasp how you can possibly believe this, so I'm going to assume that I've fallen victim to Poe's Law.

On the off chance that I'm not, though...

FUCK. RIGHT. OFF.

It isn't hard. Society didn't fail ANYONE when someone doesn't show up to class. You know whose fault it is when someone doesn't learn the basics in school? It's the fucking students. Look at black attendance records. You can't learn how to spell if you don't go to class.

Aside from that, they have literally already made it into college. How else would they have gotten there if their spelling and grammar was poor enough that corrections led to a protest if the standards weren't already lower? They're there now. It's time to fucking learn.

Unless you believe that the purpose of college is to attain a piece of paper rather than to reach mastery of a given subject, the professor is absolutely correct to mark their grammar mistakes. It's what you're supposed to do.

What should he have done, split his students' papers into "Black" and "White" piles and graded them separately? Or do you want the standards for whites to fall too?

Shit, why have any standards at all? Let's just hand out degrees! God forbid anyone should learn how to write.
>>
Das Raysiiissss!!!
>>
>>69919494
>"A protest was organized"
Read the article, Mohammed.
>>
>>69910267
So they basically want permission to be fucking stupid, and for non-stupid people to applaud them for it.

Why do they go to college? If it's just for ego, couldn't they get that on the "ball" court, or slangin' in the hood?
>>
>>69910267
This is from 2013
>>
>>69915200

UCLA is a bad school? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>69919075
>>69919318
Don't be ridiculous lads. All I'm saying is that if someone works hard in college for say an engineering degree and they do well with maths and the engineering stuff it's not that important that their spelling is top notch. Not important enough to ruin their lives anyway.

>>69919598
What a naïve view of the world. I too enjoy my white privilege but it can a dangerous think when you don't acknowledge that it exists.

It's a known fact that certain communities in the US, often black ones, have lower quality education and tougher living. These things make it hard for students to perform in school.

>>69920057
I certainly don't hope so. Are you?
>>
>>69913694
I learned english on my own by reading fucking Batman comics, and yet I rather punch myself than present a paper written like a low class street rat. If i'm unfamiliar with a term or field of study I do research.
>>
Too bad someone wouldn't come up with a software program which could check spelling and grammar. That might remove or reduce the problem. Oh well. Maybe when technology advances a little...
>>
>>69920057
UCLA has been known for decades to be a hyper liberal indoctrination center, with no regards to actual education.

Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>69920191
what % of black people would be top notch in anything other than filling prisons ?
>>
>>69920470
That's the literal same thing, Aquafresh. Blacks are overrepresented in poor communities and therefore they are overrepresented in prisons and other grim statistics.

Are you daft?
>>
i hope niggers riot so we can get a new generation of based rooftop koreans going
>>
>>69918035
post the original
you fake and gay
>>
>>69920563
they are over-represented because the white man made education to difficult man
>>
>>69920563
why make pi 3,14 just say 3 man why be so white man about this stuff
>>
>>69920191
>Lose points on a paper
>Protest

"IT'S RUINING THEIR LIVES!"

>White privilege

Okay, you can stop now. You're clearly retarded. Attendance doesn't matter because of poorer neighborhoods, effort doesn't matter, learning doesn't matter, skills don't matter. Got it.

Die in a fire. When Norway has to deal with black people on a daily basis, then you can talk.
>>
>>69916202
Yes it makes perfect sense actually. If you can't take criticism or don't know basic grammar/spelling, you should be kept from higher education. It's that simple. You either get it or you don't.
>>
>>69920430
Its perfectly fine education for a poor black person. That's my whole point. I don't give a shit how liberal it is, it is still a good enough school to get a degree if you're a worthless nigger
>>
>>69921640
Typical of an American to be so caught up in ideas of punishment. The consequence of this practise is more uneducated blacks. Is that what you want?

>>69921448
Norway doesn't have these problems because we work as a society to promote a homogenous population. Maybe we had a better starting point but I'm sure the idea is universal.
>>
>>69910267
Who would have guessed using slang in an academic paper is considered unprofessional? Are black graduate students really this retarded?
>>
>>69921922
Its not punishment you fucking moron. You're not going to learn jackshit if everyone just panders to you and says you're right all the time. Thats not how any successful person got where they were.
>>
>>69910267
>Steve Straub
>Straub

Every fucking time.
>>
>>69922172
I've never been corrected on the spelling in my papers and I'm sure there have been some over the years. As long as it's not relevant to the subject it's possible to (silently) acknowledge their shortcomings without making a big deal out of it.
>>
>>69921726
>corporations are greedy and will do anything to make money
>corporations are racist and will only hire and work with white people
pick one liberals
>>
Only Uncle Tom blacks use correct grammar! Iz dey kulcha! Respect it!
>>
>>69921922
>Work as a society to promote a homogenous population

You have five million people over an area that's about the size of South Carolina. It's real fuckin' easy to talk like that.

And no, the consequence is NOT more uneducated blacks. That is not the point of correction. Do you think that grading multiple choice tests is inherently racist too?
>>
>>69910267

Good. maybe they can stop speaking English because it's cultural appropriation.
>>
>>69922454
blacks are still guilty of cultural appropriation if they speak english at all. the brits created the language then the americans mangled it and changed the spelling and pronunciation of words

so ebonics is just black people columbusing shit. white people been screwing up english for centuries
>>
>>69922630
So now you suddenly believe in structural differences? I usually don't get through to you people so this is a win for me.
>>
>>69922307
> big deal
THE STUDENTS ARE MAKING IT A "BIG DEAL."

Anyone who wasn't a complete fucking nigger would've just taken the correction .
>>
>>69917096
rare
>>
>>69923090
The structure of genes is, indeed, a powerful barrier.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/06/14/science/14skull.html?_r=0
>But the Penn team finds Morton’s results were neither fudged nor influenced by his convictions. They identified and remeasured half of the skulls used in his reports, finding that in only 2 percent of cases did Morton’s measurements differ significantly from their own. These errors either were random or gave a larger than accurate volume to African skulls, the reverse of the bias that Dr. Gould imputed to Morton.

https://neuroscience.stanford.edu/news/ask-neuroscientist-does-bigger-brain-make-you-smarter
>The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.
>[...]Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. [...]
>>
File: 1456335667787.jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1456335667787.jpg
38 KB, 800x600
>>69920191
Why are always these cuck flags making these kind of posts?
>>
>>69920191
> Cuck of the Week contender
>>
File: image.png (661 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
661 KB, 1024x768
>>69912613
W A K E M E U P I N S I D E
>>
>>69922307
Spell correction on papers is fucking normal as hell. How entitled and spoiled do you have to fucking be to complain about a teacher correcting your paper because its wrong?

God you Norwegians are beyond cucked if you are seriously going to make this into an argument. Stop enabling people. If you're going to enable people, then start doing it to everyone. Stop cherrypicking based on the darkness of peoples skin.
>>
>>69920191

>dangerous
>DANGEROUS

JESUS H CHRIST SOMEBODY BURN THE CONSTITUTION AND FIND JESSE JACKSON SO WE CAN ALL SUCK HIS DICK, OUR WHITE PRIVILEGE IS *****DANGEROUS****

>go fuck yourself
>>
>>69924605
You put white privilege in your constitution? Really?
>>
>>69917096
what the fuck is samoa
>>
>>69923090
I'm saying that comparing two societies is a false equivalency. You didn't "get through" to anyone, and I have no idea why you would think that you did.

Imagine these people who freaked out and protested the spelling and grammar corrections were white, just for a second. How would you react? If you would say they overreacted, but that these people didn't because they're black, then guess what? You're a racist.

Professors get to set standards. It's up to the students to meet them. I don't even know why this is up for debate.
>>
File: Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg (42 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
Smug_9d906d_5762907.jpg
42 KB, 600x476
>>69919050
>downside
they get redpilled, goy
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPXI6tA31yI&ab_channel=Identit%C3%A4reBewegungDeutschland
>>
>>69924654
Privlidge in general is yeah. White privliedge something jews pulled out of their ass
>>
>>69910267
Fuck nigger culture and nigger culture lovers
>>
>>69920430
t. Billybob
>>
>>69913694
7/10
>>
>>69912703
Suiza por favor..
>>
>>69913694
Anyone who has been a victim of "societal structures" is old as hell or long dead. Has nothing to do with todays college students
>>
>>69925017
Germany is waking up
>>
>>69926257

Es Suecia pedro... SUECIA
>>
>>69920043
And its still going. What's your point
>>
>>69913694
No we'll never correct them and allow them to fail, getting more upset and convinced the world is against them when really they just don't know how to spell.

Sounds reasonable.
>>
>>69918525
>it is better to make educating substandard to marginally improve niggers test scores than to hold everyone accountable to the highest standards and let niggers fail
>>
>>69911847
What?
>>
>>69913694

>Spelling isn't important in he workplace

Ya I guess thats why my boss sends out memos like "so wez gun go do dat ting later lmao xD"

Retard.
>>
>>69925017
Damn, that's fucking beautiful.
>>
>>69910267
genius. total clickbait article title to catch the eye of faggy liberals looking for something racist, only to find out the author is mocking them
>>
>>69910267
WE
>>
>>69918525
>>69917611
>>69916202
>>69919141
>>69920191
>>69920563
>>69921922
>>69922307
>>69923090
>>69924654

Jesus, quit responding to obvious bait like this fucker.
>>
File: 1459699155317.jpg (246 KB, 790x970) Image search: [Google]
1459699155317.jpg
246 KB, 790x970
Equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

You still have to work hard at things and not make basic mistakes.

Would you let shit slide in the workplace and expect the business to be fine with losing money next? Is it OK to let unqualified people into jobs they're not able to do, whether it's admin or piloting an airliner?

Are they nuts?
>>
>>69910267
sauce faggot
>>
it's probably a joke but I hate the cognitive dissonance leftists have. they'll be quick to make fun of a dumb white person with a southern accent but won't make fun of dumb black people with their equally retarded accents
>>
>>69930713
WUZ
>>
>>69913694
So.....let's just throw out all standards.
>>
>>69915052
How is your wife's son doing?
>>
>>69912703
All I hear is the sounds of immigrants fucking your daughter
>>
>>69912978
>>69912978
Hahahahahahahaha so funny
>>
>>69932681
GRAMMANIGGAS
>>
>>69916202
>we're sorry your school had a crappy sports programs so you never learned teamwork or athletic skills
>welcome to our olympic team!
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.