[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Baldur's Gate, arguably one of the best video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57
File: 1459618651085.jpg (256 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1459618651085.jpg
256 KB, 1680x1050
>Baldur's Gate, arguably one of the best video games ever made, received the HD treatment
>This treatment has now led to a new expansion pack to this 20 year old game
>Surprise surprise, look what they've thrown into it...

“If there was something for the original Baldur’s Gate that just doesn’t mesh for modern day gamers like the sexism, [we tried to address that],” said writer Amber Scott. “In the original there’s a lot of jokes at women’s expense. Or if not a lot, there’s a couple, like Safana was just a sex object in BG 1, and Jaheira was the nagging wife and that was played for comedy. We were able to say like, ‘No, that’s not really the kind of story we want to make.’ In Siege of Dragonspear, Safana gets her own little storyline, she got a way better personality upgrade. If people don’t like that, then too bad.” - Amber Scott, writer for new Baldur's Gate

Now I understand why /pol/ says video games are for children; the industry is simply too cancerous. Who else now literally hates these SJW cuckolds that do this shit?

You may as well get the original Mona Lisa and make her black because it's the current trend.

>If you think "it's just a video game, what harm can a little female empowerment cause?" then please see pic related
>Yes, they made a medieval character from a fantasy world a tranny, despite the previously established canon bashing on people like this
>Welcome to 2016
>>
>>69718374
who cares
>>
Just pirate neo-bioware shit
>>
>>69718374
>playing video games
Manchild
>>
File: wtfreeeeeee.png (290 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
wtfreeeeeee.png
290 KB, 680x680
>>69718374
>>
>>69718374
>I have to be going now.
>uninstall game
>>
>>69718374
God damn it, not Baldur's Gate, too.
>>
>>69718627
maybe >>>/v/ ???
>>
>>69718627
Why don't you care? Why does it not matter to you that our culture is being poisoned with this kind of bullshit?

It's rarely ever done to progress the story, or to flesh out a character. Instead it's just done to throw it in your face. They want to normalize it, but at the same time they get off on evoking a negative reaction out of people they deem 'bad' - people who don't want this shit thrown in their face every time they interact with any media.

It's fucking disgusting, and it needs to fucking stop.
>>
>>69718374
Thats not an expansion pack.
They literally ripped lobotomized the games uniqueness like TAY.
This is a CONTRACTION pack.
>>
Was Baldur's Gate this blunt or what?
>>
>>69718935

Posting this on /v/ gets it deleted.

No "GG" shit allowed. But if it's against GG shit, it aight.
>>
>>69718374
>>Baldur's Gate, arguably one of the best video games ever made, received the HD treatment

Top fucking kek. Fuck off back to /v/ with your pathetic shit taste. BG is literally a stinky overrated turd that gets overhyped because games made with the later (and significantly improved) version of its engine were good. If it wasn't for these games, no one would even remember this garbage.
>>
>>69718374
>female writers in 2016
Stay out of my video games you useless cunts, your stories are ALWAYS shit. Always has to be about muh strong womyn, faggots and trannies, even if it doesn't fit the setting at all.
>>
>>69718374
>implying this is real
>>
>>69718374
>>69718374

Ok, I've just about had my FILL of riddle asking, quest assigning, insult throwing, pun hurling, hostage taking, iron mongering, smart arsed fools, freaks, and felons that continually test my will, mettle, strength, intelligence, and most of all, patience! If you've got a straight answer ANYWHERE in that bent little head of yours, I want to hear it pretty damn quick or I'm going to take a large blunt object roughly the size of Elminster AND his hat, and stuff it lengthwise into a crevice of your being so seldom seen that even the denizens of the nine hells themselves wouldn't touch it with a twenty-foot rusty halberd! Have I MADE myself CLEAR?!
>>
>>69719156

Czech flag

Did you even get to play the game?
>>
>>69718374
That cancer won't stop spreading. I raged a lot when they censored the epitaph in Pillars of Eternity. Luckily enough, there is a mod to fix that, and it's not actually part of the game (but an optional paragraph that you probably won't even come across) therefore it is less anger-inducing. But still, can't they leave our fucking hobby sjw bullshit-free? Can't we leave that to Bioturd? I don't care if it's a way to attract a larger consumer base. They'll lose old fans this way.
>>
video games are dead, just play a mobile game for 5 mins a day and play retro games with your bros if you've got any
>>
>>69719364
Are you fucking retarded, gamburger? People in countries like Poland/Czech Republic etc. played old RPGs like this much more than you gamburgers.

There's a reason why GOG exists and it's Polish.
>>
Who would pay 20 bucks for a DLC
Are people really this stupid?
>>
File: 1459474704401.jpg (388 KB, 900x1384) Image search: [Google]
1459474704401.jpg
388 KB, 900x1384
>>69718627
Your children, nephews and nieces will all play video games. These "nu-devs" will be dictating what goes into these games, and you are choosing to ignore it?

If you see nothing wrong with these mentally diseased leftist cuckolds forcing your children to embrace this shit, then holy fuck.

>Yfw even Wonder Woman has now been BLACKED
>>
>>69719494
Yes it is, retard.

http://archive.is/Lwu6p
>>
>>69719494
I haven't played this expansion yet so I don't fucking know, it sounded plausible enough considering how things are going.
>>
>>69719625
>http://archive.is/Lwu6p
>screenshot nowhere to be found
nice try though
>>
>>69718374
I wouldn't mind this if there was a dialogue option to slay the degenerate.
>>
Has anyone noticed that half of all games have a female protagonist now? Like fucking telltale. They keep making the protagonists fucking girls and shit.
>>
>>69719850
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__6nFM5GER8

Kill yourself, leaf.
>>
File: portalbendarwinden.gif (883 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
portalbendarwinden.gif
883 KB, 500x269
>>69719239
>>
This is from a fa/tg/uy. You all are trying to apply earth morality and cultural ideals to D&D. They don't have any of those. Forgotten Realms has specifically very different ideals of sex and gender due to the relative commonality of sex changing magic.

This isn't like a sex change operation where you're mutilated. It's as if you never were the other sex to begin with.

They also have very different ideals due to the number of species and disparity is sexual dimorphism.

God damn this thread makes a grognard like me angry.
>>
File: 1457182319185.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457182319185.gif
2 MB, 250x250
>implying Bladder's Gayte, or hell, Infinity Engine games in general are good
>>
>There’s also four new companions, one of whom is gay, one of whom is bisexual. There’s even a monster companion, a throwback to a Baldur’s Gate II easter egg. But it’s not just about representation for representation’s sake. Beamdog wanted to give players options.

Jesus Christ.
>>
File: 280.png (364 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
280.png
364 KB, 680x382
>Yfw these threads are being almost instantly deleted from /v/
>Yfw the "who's your favorite empowered female?" threads are hitting bump limit

What an absolutely cuckolded board, holy shit.
>>
>>69718374
Wasn't there an elf god in this setting that literally changes gender for shit's and giggles? Corellon or something?
>>
File: 1443155376717.jpg (90 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1443155376717.jpg
90 KB, 500x371
>>69718374
>she got a way better personality upgrade.
>Lol I was raised as a boy so I am a strong independent wymyn who created her own pronouns.
Never played Baldur's Gate but holy hell that's fucked up. Literally like adding plastic tits to Michelangelo's David.
>>
>>69720476
Yeah, the elven deity changes sex and gender when it likes. That's why elves will randomly birth hermaphrodites at a much higher rather than other species as a reflection of their god. They normally get taken from their families and sent off to be clergy.
>>
>>69719999

>Youtube comment "does she light up when you cast Detect Traps?"
kek
>>
>>69718374

Wtf I have to buy it again. This is different from the enhanced edition?

Honestly I've played it so much I can't imagine they added anything to the series enough to caboodle me again.
>>
>>69720362
Baldur's Gate 2 is a really good game desu
>>
[Disgust intensifies]

The day that we shove all these SJW's in the oven can't come soon enough.
>>
>>69720531

That's a different NPC.
>>
Love me some imoen rape mods
>>
File: safana.jpg (29 KB, 204x320) Image search: [Google]
safana.jpg
29 KB, 204x320
>>69718374
>got a way better personality upgrade
Everybody in this party is entitled to my opinion.
>>
File: 119.png (516 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
119.png
516 KB, 680x418
Video games are the only escape I have from my mundane life as a wage slave. Why do they have to force this shit in everything I play?

I just want to have fun.
>>
>>69720531
>>69721173

Safana is an unrelated SJWism. In the original she was a Catherine Tramell type of character.

I imagine in the new one she dyes her hair and gets fat.

Cause strong independent women are okay only if they're ugly.
>>
>>69721467
but they had shaar-teel for that already, she is basicly a 4rd wave feminist
>>
File: image.png (380 KB, 760x401) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380 KB, 760x401
Meanwhile in the real world transgender women still aren't even safe to walk the street alone.

How many more trans women need to DIE before ANY of you stand up and do SOMETHING?
>>
>>69721983
all of them
>>
File: XbManstj.png (292 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
XbManstj.png
292 KB, 360x360
>>69721873
>

Yeah, their team of writers didn't include this hambeast then.
>>
>>69721983
>Papi Edwards
>Lamia Beard
>TY UNDERWOOD
>PENNY PROUD
topkek
>>
>>69718374

>>
>>69718374
Baldur's Gate ruined CRPGs with their Diablo-audience-pandering compromise pause-and-play garbage system and overfocus on adventure game elements (as an apparent substitute for roleplaying, which isn't possible in a single-player game).

Commercial-quality party-based non-blobber RPGs with tactical true turn-based combat and random encounters died when those stupid doctor fucks acquired the D&D license and whored it out to make a lowest common denominator piece of shit game. Fuck Baldur's Gate and fuck you.
>>
>>69718374
My favourite game from my childhood indeed. Still can't really care tho. Every classic-style RPG that's been released has been "the spiritual successor of BG" and none of them could really compare.

Now, in my 30s, videogames are the only degenerate thing I succesfully quitted and I'm not going back for another attempt to ressurect that game.
>>
File: amberScottBook.jpg (39 KB, 340x499) Image search: [Google]
amberScottBook.jpg
39 KB, 340x499
Looked up Amber Scott.

Of fucking course she has double standards.

Instead of getting that young adult hacks to write this shit, get a real writer you cucked fucks.
>>
>>69722434
Fuck you burger. BG2 has the best, the most fun mage class ever. Also dragon fights were amazing in its time.
>>
>>69722434
looks bait but...
>(as an apparent substitute for roleplaying, which isn't possible in a single-player game).
planescape did that quite well, considering the limitations
>>
>>69718374
>Safana was just a sex object in BG 1, and Jaheira was the nagging wife and that was played for comedy. We were able to say like, ‘No, that’s not really the kind of story we want to make.'
They didn't actually CHANGE dialogue from the original games to make it more PC in the remasters, did they? They're free to make a new game I won't buy but neutering the originals is fucking unforgivable.
>>
>>69722982
>The so-called CRPG isn't role-playing. To whom does one role-play in such an exercise?
- Gary Gygax

Fuck off.
>>
>>69720362
Only good Infinity Engine game ever made was Planescape: Torment (one of the best RPGs ever).

Baldur's Gate 2 was OK but not nearly as perfect. BG 1 is just shit.

But of course, all the leftist sheep love BG's the most since it has ROMANCES.
>>
>>69722787
>Bestselling author
This shit is going to /lit/ yo'
>>
>>69723292
>you can't role-play in your imagination
Nigga had a shitty imagination.
>>
>I don't like these things because MY FEE FEES HURT

grow up, OP
>>
Western game devs are so cucked. Too much political correctness and women, as usual, ruining everything.
>>
>>69718374
don't judge video games for that, but the incredible amount of nu-males in the industry. the industry is fucking cancerous and right out disgusting.
>>
>>69721983
>How many more trans women need to DIE before ANY of you stand up and do SOMETHING?
>stand up and do SOMETHING?

I'll give a standing ovation
>>
>>69723473
Yup.

And the future will get worse. Many many women have gone into writing, getting degrees in literature & the arts & what not. They will fuck up a lot of markets with their bullshit.
>>
>>69723473
>women
But that's actually wrong. Women have been in the industry since it began and they did a really good job. It's just SJW morality and neo-puritanism going full 1984. Also
>Choose all images of bread
>Croissant
TRIGGERED.
>>
Remind of a post on /lit/ where someone tried to use gofundme to rewrite Faulkner with SJW ideology in mind, replacing the word nigger and whatnot. That fucking retard even had the gall to say the version wasn't dumb downed.

It wasn't a /lit/ poster, just some YA hack on the internet.
>>
File: carlcuck.png (230 KB, 313x321) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.png
230 KB, 313x321
>Yfw these leftist cucks are more akin to evil Sith than actual humans at this point

Heaven forbid somebody have a different view of the world or a classical interpretation of a woman. Fuck these cunts.
>>
>>69723733
Women have been constrained by the market in the past. I'll accept that it's due to nerd culture changing that the writing style is changing with it.

But the reality is that women are becoming artistically unshackled. They are the beasts of SJW nonsense. They don't write shit because the market demands it (unlike male writers), they write shit because that's what's in their hearts.
>>
>>69723292
thats why i said considering the limitations. they still managed to cram more roleplay-esqe gameplay into baldurs&fallout then any earlier crpg (might and magic, eye of beholder etc...)

i love gygax as the next guy, but that quote is quite rich coming from the guy who started out making medieval pen and paper fight simulator, admit it dnd was awful for roleplay in any of its edition (well maybe the 2nd one was alright)

now you can fuck off burger kun
>>
>>69724134
>They don't write shit because the market demands it (unlike male writers), they write shit because that's what's in their hearts.
I doubt an Irishman has ever been that wrong before. Women pander to what they view is the current trend. Everything they do, they do for praise from their peers. A woman won't lift a flower unless it benefits herself directly or will get her attention.
That's not to say that men have purer motives, but women definitely don't write and act provocatively to "get it out of their hearts"
>>
File: 41aa.jpg (75 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
41aa.jpg
75 KB, 480x480
>grew up on BG/BG2
>tfw this shit

Pic unrelated but true
>>
>>69718374
there might be a total of a dozen trannys who play the game, 90+% of players will be males. you have to think they were forced to do this, it makes no sense fiscally
>>
I want to create my own video game publishing so I can give these "the super retards" the finger by publishing /pol/ (or anything to puss them of mostly) games.
>>
>>69719364
they just got it a few months ago over there
>>
>>69718374
>Baldur's Gate, arguably one of the best video games ever made, received the HD treatment

Believing the meme that Bioware ever made good games.
>>
>>69725285
They make good characters. I don't know about good games.
>>
>>69718374

>No choice to call him a freak.

Either way this writing fucking sucks compared to BG1. I remember you could go upstairs in the room you started inn and call some fat fuck a virgin.
>>
>>69718374
Not to mention the nagging wife is a medieval stereotype you major cunt. Fits more in an ancient fantasy game than Xerzhena or whatever you want to call it.
>>
>>69718374
>3. I have to be going now.
>>
>>69718374
I have to be going now

> Gets going
>>
>>69718374

And here I was thinking about playing this again.
>>
I've learned recently that MMO's are the most red-pilled genre and there is not much leftists cucks can do to change that.
>>
>>69718374
You only need to look at Cuck Effect to see how videogames are fucking cancerous:

>The nation that finds an alien technology on Mars shares it with everyone instead of stashing it in the deepest bunker they can find and researching it to dominate all others.
>All countries unite into one government and the world doesn't go to dindu-infested shithole.
>Aliens are actually highly cultural, civilised and have democracies. None of them are crazy-ass fanatics, none are violent predators, in the end none are bent on conquering and exterminating competition, they don't consider human flesh a delicacy - nothing, they're all so nice and democratic! Moreover, some of them are cute and can have babies with humans despite being a different species - oh, isn't that fucking lovely???
>#notAllKrogan. The vicious fucks who nuked their homeplanet and turned on all the others are actually pretty nice guys.
>#notAllRachni!! The (literal) roaches who don't understand any kind of human communication and preferred being exterminated from the galaxy to living peacefully along with everybod else are actually nice guys too, once you understand their culture well enough!
>#notAllReapers!!!!!! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! Crazy-ass machines that wipe out all sentient life in the galaxy every 50 000 years are also nice guys, and the best ending involves being culturally enriched by them and embracing these fuckers into the happy society of the very diverse white, black, yellow, brown, insectoid, tentacle-headed, blue-skinned, etc. degenerate scumbags!!!!!

That's fucking brainwashing from early childhood, so that kids can grow up to become obedient little cuck-puppets for the World Jew! MOTHERFUCKERS!!!!! My kids won't be playing any of this shit, that much I can tell you for sure. Get 'em busy with boxing, shooting, programming - all that stuff - 24/7.
>>
File: 320px-Arcade_Gannon.jpg (31 KB, 320x229) Image search: [Google]
320px-Arcade_Gannon.jpg
31 KB, 320x229
The only gay character I ever liked was Arcade from Fallout New Vegas. He was a faggot, but the game never pushed it in your face. I'm honestly okay with fags in video games, I just don't want it to be force fed to me like this expansion
>>
>>69725812

God damn, we really need more Russians in Australia.
>>
>>69718374
Goes to show how fucking insane these people are. They take every joke that's made at the expense of individual female characters as a personal insult directed at all women. They don't grasp the fact that individual women can have negative traits, and that's it's not meant to be social commentary on women as a group.
Some women are whores. Women women are nags. Some women are bad wives. Some women are stupid. They're literally trying to remove all negative portrayals of women, because they're too fucking braindead to understand that women aren't a homogenous group that should only be shown in a good light.
It's like rewriting Shylock to be a good guy, just because you can't portray an individual Jew as a greedy fuck.
>>
>>69718374
>Our original fans that made the game what it is can just fuck off

-Amber Scott, writer for new Baldur's Gate
>>
>>69718374
They even put two female opponents in Stronghold Crusader II, The Sultana, and The Princess (DLC), in the fucking middle ages, leading sandnigger troops. Luckily the game does not have storyline, just skirmish trails, but still fucking annoying, and does not fit in the game.

Just now reminded me that they put female lead bad character in 300: Rise of an Empire (movie), and she is getting fucked on screen, they made her a whore, so...
>>
>>69721983
those are all nigger prostitutes who got killed by other niggers
>>
>>69720329
>You all are trying to apply earth morality and cultural ideals to D&D.

No, that's what they're doing, you braindead fuck.
>>
>>69726102
Arcade doesn't make a big deal out of it and would rather just focus on this task at hand and hi past with the Enclave.
Funnily enough he's more willing to talk about the outlawed organization he used to be in than his homolust.

Shame Boone was way better for anything combat related though. Raul was a lot of fun to have around as well.
>>
>>69718374
>not playing Dwarf Fortress instead
fucking casual.
>arguably one of the best
not even close.
>>
>>69718374
lol and you don't even have a choice of being neutral or an asshole about it. SJWs and their fucking echo chambers.

So let's recap it, in a game where you can choose to be a murderer and general asshole, you don't have a choice to be intolerant to trannies in the name of PC. Progressivness in all its glory.
>>
This is why video games will never be art. They can't just fucking let things be. The fact that Grand Theft Auto, the edgiest kids on the block, removed confederate flags from a game already purchased, exemplifies just how little this awful industry caress about preservation.
>>
>>69722434
>Baldur's Gate ruined CRPGs
Are you high? It's pretty standard D&D stuff. While I prefer the Ultima series and Fallout (1 and 2), Baldur's Gate is still a solid, dialogue driven RPG, and about as far away from a hack n slash game like Diablo as you can possibly get. What you're describing is Neverwinter Nights, which was far more action driven.
>>
File: You fkn wot.png (357 KB, 447x454) Image search: [Google]
You fkn wot.png
357 KB, 447x454
>>69718374
>Tfw there is magic that enables you to change sex, this is canon and quite common (usually used by assassins and shit)
>Tfw these people just proved they don't know anything about the Forgotten Realms lore by having a character like that in the game

What is their excuse going to be for a fuck up like this? "People shouldn't need magic to be who they are inside!" yet they support faggots like Bruce Jenner getting surgery?
>>
File: 1458226520668.jpg (57 KB, 599x443) Image search: [Google]
1458226520668.jpg
57 KB, 599x443
>>69718374
Who wants to pirate the expansion with me and slay the transgender bitch? We can make it our campaign.
>>
>>69719239
this refernce is from that begger Close to the mines right?
>>
>>69725285
They have like toei animation have done good animation.

Now they are new other people.

Compare even their early stuff to toriko to see my point
>>
>>69718374
Don't teach my hamster to suck eggs!
>>
>>69722132

And guess what Finbro,

She's from REDMONTON.
>>
File: tumblr_o3nphd13BX1qhnegdo1_500.jpg (294 KB, 500x645) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3nphd13BX1qhnegdo1_500.jpg
294 KB, 500x645
>>69718939
> our culture is being poisoned with this kind of bullshit
> implying video games have any effect on culture
> implying I give a fuck about this shitty game I've never heard of before
> implying I give a shit about our "culture"
>>
>>69718374
Literally the only good thing about BG series was the soundtrack.

Bioware was always shit.
>>
>>69718374
what bullshit.
>>
>>69723265
I think they added new quests or something to "flesh out" the female characters.
>>
>>69718939
Don't listen to the Reddit shills. They'll leave eventually. Till then we just need to put up with their never-ending cuckoldry.
>>
>>69719494

>>
>>69727143
You're a complete idiot. RPGs are wargaming + improv acting. The meme that adventure game elements are a substitute for roleplaying is pure cancer. The idea that the wargaming elements are not only bad but vestigial is utter insanity.

The hack and slash of Diablo is its best element. It sucks because it's tick-based real time garbagio. NWN had the best module design tool as well as DM tools in-game and was an amazing game. It and Troika's ToEE are the only good CRPGs made this century.

Why do foreigners have such shit taste in CRPGs and never have any idea what they're talking about and can't keep up with high-level conversations?
>>
>>69718374

Fucking DEGENERATES.
>>
THEY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MANMEN!

>A crusading army to the north of Baldur’s Gate has the dukes concerned: it’s brought local instability, and refugees are flooding through the gates of the great Sword Coast city.

They even threw in refugee shit as a major plot point. Holy fuck, how many "FEEL THE BERN" stickers do you reckon were up in that dev office?
>>
>>69718939
I don't ccare because Baldurs gate was shit when it came out, it is still shit, and any remake is going to continue to be shit.
>>
>>69723406
Torment was incredible desu senpai
>>
>>69730511
I'm not your senpai, Turkroach and liking Torment doesn't make you any less roachy.
>>
>>69730017
You really are completely braindead. What on earth do you even think a CRPG is? You claim Baldur's Gate killed the CRPG so what CRPGs do you actually like that existed prior to Baldur's Gate?
Action RPGs? There was one; Diablo. ARPGs aren't true RPGs, because they rarely offer you a choice, and just focus on the combat. Furthermore, these became far more popular after Baldur's Gate, so BG had no impact on them. In fact, isometric RPGs mostly died out in the years following Baldur's Gate.

You also seem to be stupid enough to think CRPGs are the same as live RPGs. They're two entirely different things. CRPGs are story driven games where you play a character, make choices, customize your character's personality, skills and physical traits, and go out and do quests that usually involve combat. The fact that you're so mindblowingly stupid that you think CRPGs can't exist because they're not like live RPGs, is just staggering.

Also, the fact that you would defend NWN, while attacking BG is hilarious.
>>
>>69732101
Not responding to your first two paragraphs because English isn't your first language and you haven't comprehended me well-enough to compose a decent reply, but I did want to clarify that NWN is only amazing because of its multiplayer element which allows for active DMing and actual roleplaying as well as extensively detailed module creation. The single-player NWN is, like Infinity Engine games, mostly trash just like your post.
>>
>>69732310
You didn't answer me. You said Baldur's Gate ruined the CRPG. Which games are you referring to, since you've already made the claim that you can't roleplay in a computer game, because you're such an autistic faggot that you think it has to mirror live RPGs?
>>
>>69721983
Judging by the names i'd say most of them were prostitutes. Nobody cries when a woman prostitute is strangled and dumped in the river.

Maybe they should let their customers know they're a man with mental problems who chopped off or currently might still have a penis. I bet a lot less of them would end up murdered.
>>
>>69722787
They have a female "romance novel" author to write fucking video games like BG?

What in the flying fuck was the company thinking. Those "books" are the lowest form of literature.
>>
>>69732554
Yes, that's correct, I didn't answer you.
>>
>>69718867
Underrated post.
>>
>>69718374

>Better women characters

>This changes in Siege of Dragonspear. My favorite new character is Schael Corwin, an officer in the Flaming Fist mercenary company. She’s an archer, a variation of the ranger class, and she’s a single mother.

>I’ve never encountered such a storyline in a fantasy RPG before, and I feel for it. I felt for Corwin, and while I wanted to explore her story (since she is, after all, a new character), another part of me wanted to tell her to take a large cache of gold from my stockpile and be the mother she wants to be to her daughter.
>>
>>69732747
You crack me up, brother.
>>
>>69732747
Well, I guess that's one way to avoid making a further ass of yourself.
>>
>>69718374
It's probably a mod. There's rape mods for BG2 all over the place where your sister gets gangbanged and stuff.
>>
>>69733097

There are fucking 100's of characters in these games and she wants to explore her fucking story because shes a single mother. Just walk around wal-mart and look for a little mixed baby if you want to hear a single mothers story.

Fuck when I played that game all I cared about was hacking and slashing my way to better gear. That's like playing on a WoW rp server.
>>
>>69732690
>literature

bruh this shit is barely competent enough to qualify for the classification of a street sign, much less literature
>>
File: Ishygddt.jpg (120 KB, 699x666) Image search: [Google]
Ishygddt.jpg
120 KB, 699x666
>>69733097
>Another part of me wanted to tell her to take a large cache of gold from my stockpile and be the mother she wants to be to her daughter
>Me to be the mother she wants to be to her daughter

What the fuck am I even reading. How do these people function in society?
>>
>>69733604
>Just walk around wal-mart and look for a little mixed baby if you want to hear a single mothers story.

lel
>>
god you anglos are so pathetic
>>
>>69719239
Saving this for copy pasta
>>
>>69718374
How bad is it?

The Edwin turning into a women plotline in BG2 was funny, would be considered """problematic""" now.
>>
File: sjw.jpg (76 KB, 850x345) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
76 KB, 850x345
>>69735053
I don't understand why they pander to a fringe group instead of their core following.
>>
Oh well, was going to buy it before reading this thread.

Can't have the rape child of a murder god doing anything problematic or offensive.

Kick it in the head until it is dead.
>>
>>69735499
FUCK

Where it the "kill it with fire option" why in a game where I am the rape baby of a murder god, who can choose any "alingment" and be choatic evil, have no option to kill the fuckup, or even just disapprove?

>"Thankyou for sharing"
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

KILL IT IN THE HEAD UNTIL IT WAS DEAD
>>
>>69735499
>Industry used to be filled with passionate writers and developers who did it out of love
>Entire generation of people go to university to study liberal arts
>They are surprisingly unaware that these degrees provide no merit toward employment
>They are now forced into video game development to pay off their massive debts
>The only thing that stops them from killing themselves is putting this kind of shit into their games, thinking they are making a difference
>Their brains are literally enacting a self-harm defense mechanism by lowest common denominator

People who support the whole leftist/SJW movement are almost exclusively horrible people. They all have a "hallowed past" or do absolutely horrid things to other people, like ruin their careers and force divorces and shit.
>>
>>69719999
those quads
>>
What is a good vidya game /pol/. I haven't played anything since I got bored with Skyrim, Dark Souls 2, and Civ 5.
>>
File: 1459641311880.png (505 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459641311880.png
505 KB, 640x480
>>69735499
If only these "fans" even played the original games. They were some of the most transphobic, gay bashing shit you could play.

Pic related is a charming example of what the devs thought of these people.
>>
women ruin everything
>>
>>69736424
Paradox games. Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Unuveralis 4.

If Mecca isn't Catholic and European in culture you have lost the game.
>>
>>69726700
Boone is fucking amazing, but he made the game boring for me. I'd be wandering around the wasteland and he'd kill enemies before I even knew they were there.

I stopped using followers because I liked doing things myself.
>>
>>69736426

Lmao
>>
>>69718374
>Amber Scott, writer for new Baldur's Gate

Fuck women.

Film at 11.
>>
File: d1421.png (213 KB, 450x350) Image search: [Google]
d1421.png
213 KB, 450x350
>>69718374
IS THIS FUCKING SERIOUSLY SIEGE OF DRAGONSPEAR? I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THIS!!!!!!

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69736579
>Crusader Kings 2 and Europa Unuveralis 4.

Which one is better?
>>
File: d1377.jpg (26 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
d1377.jpg
26 KB, 361x361
>>69736694
>“If there was something for the original Baldur’s Gate that just doesn’t mesh for modern day gamers like the sexism, [we tried to address that],” said writer Amber Scott. “In the original there’s a lot of jokes at women’s expense. Or if not a lot, there’s a couple, like Safana was just a sex object in BG 1, and Jaheira was the nagging wife and that was played for comedy. We were able to say, ‘No, that’s not really the kind of story we want to make.’ In Siege of Dragonspear, Safana gets her own little storyline, she got a way better personality upgrade. If people don’t like that, then too bad.”

“I got to write a little tender, romance-y side quest for Khalid and Jaheira where you could learn a little bit about how their marriage works and how they really feel about each other.”

There’s also four new companions, one of whom is gay, one of whom is bisexual. There’s even a monster companion, a throwback to a Baldur’s Gate II easter egg. But it’s not just about representation for representation’s sake. Beamdog wanted to give players options.
>>
File: 1234.jpg (47 KB, 557x548) Image search: [Google]
1234.jpg
47 KB, 557x548
>>69736750
CHECK. THAT. PRIVILEGE!
>>
>>69735499
Reviving Baldur's Gate was a mistake to begin with

These people have no creativity and instead just go about reviving and destroying existing series and IPs to force their drivel. You see this quite a bit in Hollywood
>>
File: d934.jpg (9 KB, 261x213) Image search: [Google]
d934.jpg
9 KB, 261x213
>>69737024
Pure fucking cancer.
>>
>>69736426
The whole Edwin plot line was a joke a minute on women and crossdressers.

>Thank you for sharing your story Edwin
>>
>>69722740
>"the spiritual successor of BG" and none of them could really compare
Divinity Original Sin (enhanced ed) ain't to bad
>>
I mostly stick to Japanese games and we get shitty localization though it's mostly meme shit.
>>
>>69718627
That's how it starts, whether it's SJWs or Muslims they always ask for unimportant stuff at first then go progressively to more important demands.
>>
>>69736889
Crusader Kings 2 is more fun and engaging because you become attached and interested in individual characters you play as and interact with, as well as painting the map. EU4 is a top-tier map painting game.

It goes on 75% sale regularly, so thats the best time to buy it and the expansions. Some expansions are needed, others aren't.
>>
>>69736750
Did you see >>69735499
It is officially kill. Kick it in the head until it is dead.
>>
>>69737532
I fucking saw it, when I noticed this thread in the catalog and after reading the OP I just had to immediately respond. I can't fucking believe this.
>>
File: 1459471704401.jpg (164 KB, 699x666) Image search: [Google]
1459471704401.jpg
164 KB, 699x666
>>69722740
I'm in my 30's too, but I'd never consider quitting video games due to how cost effective they are. I just stopped playing anything with a story in it, and instead play RTS/TBS/4X games.

Hey, at least they couldn't possibly shoe horn this shit into the new Doom, r...right?
>>
>>69737532

So we kicked the franchise in the head till it was dead! Ha-Ha!

https://youtu.be/a516asqvfR4?t=34
>>
>>69735499
>I don't understand why they pander to a fringe group instead of their core following.
To maintain a good corporate image. It's the same reason why companies will pander to feminists when they know damn well their entire existence was built on the hard work of hetero white males (and no doubt Asians as well.) This SJW fuckery has infiltrated everything to the point where people are fired for laughing like teens at words that can be used for dick jokes. It's just completely out of hand.
>>
File: femaleimp.png (36 KB, 539x172) Image search: [Google]
femaleimp.png
36 KB, 539x172
>>69737755

Mind my pronouns you shitlord! I bet you're a white human male!
>>
>>69736083
lol, yea that annoys me in F4 too.
Choosing to be a good goy "hero" will give you the best rewards, so no point in actually roleplaying.
Literally fails as an "RPG"
>>
>>69735499
I'll tell you why. Video game fans are thoughtless consumers that will buy anything. The PC cabal have money and influence.
>>
>>69737436
"Legacy of Rome" is the only CK2 expansion you really need, so you get access to retinues as a gameplay mechanic.

The rest all add something though, up to you: http://www.ckiiwiki.com/Major_DLC#Expansions
Old Gods takes the starting date back and allows you to play as Pagans, Sons of Abraham opens religious options, Way of Life expands roleplay elements. They'd be my next 3 in that order.
>>
File: bioware.jpg (120 KB, 610x838) Image search: [Google]
bioware.jpg
120 KB, 610x838
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>69738025
>posting that ugly thing instead of glorious imp-chan

Cmon man...
>>
File: hello_uncle_pol.gif (373 KB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
hello_uncle_pol.gif
373 KB, 360x202
>>69737850
>To maintain a good corporate image
It's an odd dynamic, because it ruins their corporate image amongst their customers and fans. They trade good press amongst elites in the corporate class and media, for a bad image amongst the people that buy the product. The leftist cancer starts at the top, not the bottom. I will say one thing good about goobergay, that they used the same tactics leftists use to terrorize everyone into adopting their ideology. As long as everyone shits on this terrible product and throws it back, as long as it's not "cool" to be a raging faggot in popular culture, then we can fight cultural marxism.

Using cultural marxist tools against cultural marxists is the only way.
>>
>>69738328
Of course it's a Canadian company. Fucking leaves ruin everything.
>>
File: 1456616218597.gif (716 KB, 245x187) Image search: [Google]
1456616218597.gif
716 KB, 245x187
>>69718374
I am so tired of this bullshit

If there is an ingame editor, you can change this. Otherwise, just ignore it or kill her. Or whatever the fuck that is, trannies always piss me off with this "Squirtle Squirtle, I am a Charmander!" Mentality
>>
File: shotgun.png (898 KB, 1063x765) Image search: [Google]
shotgun.png
898 KB, 1063x765
>>69738365
>>
File: 1459243622476.jpg (281 KB, 823x563) Image search: [Google]
1459243622476.jpg
281 KB, 823x563
It's fascinating how rapid and aggressive the tranny propaganda has been. Not 10 years ago, this shit was barely heard about and it was almost openly mocked by mainstream society.
>>
>>69738416
This is the other point I should have mentioned >>69738108
It doesn't matter how badly they continue to ruin the games if the mindless retards still rush to pre-order an unfinished game that has DLC on the release date that costs more than the game itself.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>69738667
Lol, Brutal Doom is best but HDoom is my guilty pleasure...
>>
>>69718374

>Amber Scott

>Writer for New Baldurs Gate.

>"If People Don't Like It Too Bad"

I wish SJW's would follow their own advice.

I just checked: Yep, she literally had nothing to do with the creation of the original Baldurs Gate. It was developed by a team of hardworking men.

>Walk into Louvre

>Woman is drawing moustache on Mona Lisa

>"Hey, someone stop that vandal!"

>"OMG U R SEXIST JUST SHUT UP IF U DON'T LIKE IT I DON'T CARE!"

>"Fine. I'm going to go paint my own Mona Lisa. But this one will be called Moaning Lisa and have huge tits"

>"OMG UNITED NATIONS PLS KILL THAT MAN FOR INSTIGATING RAPE CULTURE!"
>>
Wow, look at all of these faggots on /pol/, right now? You guys are okay with all those LE EPIC CARL DA KEK and ROLL FOR UR NAYM XD threads, but this guy brings up this mentally deranged woman trying to change and defile a piece of art because it hurts her feelings and you all just say "LOL BRO WHO FUCKING CARES ANTI-SJWS ARE JUST AS ANNOYING UGHRRRRRR I DON'T GIVE A FUCK" Fuck off, then, and stop shitting up the board with your blatant cuckoldry. I wonder if these people are just CIA shills or if they really are redditors.
>>
If you don't care about this, don't come whining when SJW bullshit is in your movies, your news, your schools, and your colleagues opinions. Because it all doesn't really effect culture anyways.
>>
File: 60292861.png (291 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
60292861.png
291 KB, 400x543
>>69718374

I played BG when it came out.

I'm not even angry, just deeply and bitterly sad this happened. Why? Just fucking why?

We know the BG fanbase is 99% autistic men, having SJW pandering to nobody is pointless. It's just there to be obnoxious, out of place and get free publicity from people going "why the fuck is this in here".
Then they get to grandstand and piss out another media cycle of muh rights.

Isn't it bad enough you shit up the current era of games, you have to rape the old ones?
>>
>>69721983

Can you make it clearer if you're talking about Lesbians pretending to be men or homosexuals pretending to be women.
>>
>>69719999
What a shitty, forced way to get players to swallow queerness crap. Who would even ask about "unusual names" in the first place in a world where there is a "Xzar" or "Safana" or "Shar-Teel" and literally no two people have the same name? And who the fuck tells one's life story to a total stranger when prompted this way? Gaming has been ruined (good riddance, though).
>>
>>69718374
I like to imagine those player responses as being incredibly dismissive and sarcastic.
>>
File: WhW4icu.png (49 KB, 599x406) Image search: [Google]
WhW4icu.png
49 KB, 599x406
>>69738997
Too late, bro. We are now the resistance.
>>
>>69738845
Actually, untrue. These companies are going belly up by the dozen at the moment. Some of them such as Bioware manage to function DESPITE this because of how huge a following they amassed and what games they delivered in the past.

They're currently solely running on nostalgia, goodwill and people praying they return to making good games but they're basically burning through it quite quickly.
>>
>>69736168
>>69736426
>>69736750
>>69737831
I have an idea to save the franchise.

A Baldur's Gate prequel, set in the Time of Troubles, where you play as Bhaal, the murder god incarnate. Your gameplay objective: rape and impregnate as many women in the Forgotten Realms as you can, high scores get rewarded, there were thousands of them needed for the BG1&2 storylines.

They can even have a funny part where he goes to rape a tranny but discovers xer doesn't have a vagina or uterus ao he just murders xim instead, Ha-Ha!
>>
File: lol14.gif (1 MB, 381x214) Image search: [Google]
lol14.gif
1 MB, 381x214
>>69719999
"Does she light up when you detect traps?" -YT comment
>>
>>69739359

>No amount of screaming will bring back your retarded world view

Yet there are the SJWs, at every Trump rally, screaming like toddlers.
>>
>>69738920
>>69738974

I love the DOOM community so much for this very reason.
One of the most renowned DOOM modders is a known neo-Nazi.
But no one in the community cares; his mod's are awesome. He even added an MG-42 to Brutal DOOM and called it "Hitler's Buzzsaw."

There's a huge slew of politically incorrect, violent, sexist, and racist mods (look up Gangsta Grosse on YouTube for a laugh) out there and everyone just laughs their asses off. Great people, all of them.
It's such a simple game to mod with such a simple pretense of primal bloodthirsty violence that I feel like it's reflective of what gamers really want to see in gaming; the same things we always have: bloodshed, action, politically incorrect bantz, and anime boobies.
>>
>>69733097
>favorite new character
> she’s a single mother
>I’ve never encountered such a storyline in a fantasy RPG before

Nor have you met Juan the toilet cleaner in your fantasy RPG.

Because it's supposed to be a fantasy RPG not a fucking Real Life Simulator 2016. But of course it's not that either, since it's ONLY featuring feminist pandering characters. So it's really ideology manifesto #495375: the game.
>>
File: d1371.jpg (39 KB, 454x340) Image search: [Google]
d1371.jpg
39 KB, 454x340
>>69739359
Stardew Valley is just like this too. There's a black male/white female couple with a mixed kid and the white female (Penny is her name) has a fully white son of her own (Sebastian) so she's obviously divorced. There's also same-sex marriage in it and the black male is a fucking scientist.

WAKE ME UP
>>
File: hqdefault (5).jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (5).jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>69739696
This Serious Sam 3 mod looks the goods:
>Allahu Akbar Sound Mod For Beheaded Kamikaze
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_6Ku8HwGCg
>>
>>69733097
That can't be real. Jesus, it probably is.
>>
Let's defile a masterwork, it's not like anyone cares for the original intent of the creators anyway right?
>>
File: d524.gif (236 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d524.gif
236 KB, 500x500
>>69739968
Oh shit, the white female is actually named Robin but they basically look the same.
>>
>>69739424
he needs a challenge, raping women is too easy for a god.
>>
>>69718374
>Baldur's Gate
>best anything
Game is fucking garbage. The fuck outta here with this D&D faggotry.
>>
>>69739696
>It's such a simple game to mod with such a simple pretense of primal bloodthirsty violence that I feel like it's reflective of what gamers really want to see in gaming; the same things we always have: bloodshed, action, politically incorrect bantz, and anime boobies.
Yeah, this is exactly what people want. The fringe vocal minority that is the SJW will always get their way, and I think it's just because they have rich parents. When a billion dollar industry caters to your peaches and roses worldview, anything is possible.
>>
>>69740222
Maybe the first one but the second one was GOAT
>>
>>69740069

Lol I love mods like that. Here's the Gangsta Grosse one for DOOM I mentioned:

http://youtu.be/YdwoSdecYbc
>>
>>69735499
>>69736083
THAT is what pisses me off most about this, that's what makes it so transparent. Like, sure, whatever, write your little faggot into the game. But in the game where you can kill pretty much everyone you meet, every party member, and generally live up to being a Chaotic Evil fuck, do not make my only options be "Listen and Believe," "Listen and Believe," and "I should go now."

But of course they would never let you harm one of their special snowflake LGBTBBQWTF faggots while they go back and rape the legacy of a game decades later because they can't come up with an original idea of their own.

And they wonder why we hate them.
>>
>>69740525
At least you can kill it though.
>>
>>69736424
Go for a spoiler-free 11-conduct ascension in NetHack 3.4.3, as I have done several times. 3.6 is retarded garbage, please don't play it.
>>
>>69718374
>Yes, they made a medieval character from a fantasy world a tranny, despite the previously established canon bashing on people like this
You obviously don't know jack shit about the thing you're talking about.

D&D generally, and Forgotten Realms specifically, has always had trannies by the shit-tons.
>>
>>69740187
Construct a rape harem/castle that you have to defend from enemies?
Finish off before the guards arrive?
Stealth game where you sneak around homes and castles?

It doesn't have to be "rape" rape, it could be like a Leisuresuit Larry game in a world without birth control, but in a world with sleeping potions.

There were thousands of Bhaal spawn, and he didn't walk the earth of the Forgotten Realms as an incarnate mortal for that long. How else did they all come into being?
>>
>>69740630
Oh, you can?

I'm disappointed you can't with immediate "Fuck you" in speech, but at least there's that.
>>
>>69736424
Cataclysm: DDA, any of the ninety-billion different Angbands (Zangband is old but tons of fun, Poschengband is newer but strictly ASCII), Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri is great for scratching a civ urge and cheap on GOG.
>>
>>69740952
Yeah, they don't even give evil characters the usual "fuck off retard" response.

>>
>>69719239
not bad
>>
>>69718374
What pisses me off is not the tranny character. What pisses me off is that your only dialogue choices are "Good", "Neutral" and what I assume is "Slowly back away". Where is my option to tell it it is an aberration?
>>
You are all a bunch of whiny faggots.

Wanna know how to stop this crap?

Don't. Fucking. Buy it.

It's that fucking simple.
>>
>>69740814
No it has not wtf

You are grossly exaggerating fag enabler.
>>
>>69718374
>“If there was something for the original Baldur’s Gate that just doesn’t mesh for modern day gamers like the sexism, [we tried to address that],” said writer Amber Scott. “In the original there’s a lot of jokes at women’s expense. Or if not a lot, there’s a couple, like Safana was just a sex object in BG 1, and Jaheira was the nagging wife and that was played for comedy. We were able to say like, ‘No, that’s not really the kind of story we want to make.’ In Siege of Dragonspear, Safana gets her own little storyline, she got a way better personality upgrade. If people don’t like that, then too bad.” - Amber Scott, writer for new Baldur's Gate

That statement right there is why people hate this shit. When you openly declare whole sections of your fanbase as just sexist pigs who need to get over it then you will create resentment.

They could have had their tranny character and nobody would care. It would be just one more novelty in a game that is full of them anyway. Some people would like it, others wouldn't but overall hardly anyone would care.

Then comes along Ms. Dumb Cunt and says: "if you don't like it you're sexist". Naturally being associated with such an ugly word upsets people a great deal. So here we are now being mad and fighting each other instead of doing what we actually love.

People like this are fucking cancer and need to fuck off from society as soon as possible.
>>
>>69741211
>Don't. Fucking. Buy it.
Tell that to the average player. Sadly we're the minority here.
>>
>>69740814
there were weirdos in BG but they werent crying about their sexual identity
>>
>>69741409
But we are sexist and think trannies are perverts.
>>
>>69718627

You should care, because the person who controls what children learn controls who those children grow up to be.
>>
>>69741409
I remmemeber xcar and his girly shouts. Pretty funny
>>
>>69741409
>If people don’t like that, then too bad

Cis scum BTFO.

I was reluctant to buy it because it is TWENTY FUCKING DOLLARS for DLC to a TWENTY FUCKING YEAR OLD game.

But now i'm buying it for sure.
>>
>>69721405
the only game for us is STALKER
>>
>>69718374

The only thing anybody should be asking is why the fuck the characters are cel shaded.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>69739965

Classic gaming options:

>play Baulder's Gate
>meet single moms and genderqueer snowflakes who are unkillable and demand your respect

Or

>play DOOM
>play racist mod made by a neo-Nazi in South America with a German surname
>mow shit down with a custom MG-42 affectionately nicknamed "Hitler's Buzzsaw" while screaming at the monitor.
>cool down with H-Doom
>Seduce feisty demon waifus with water guns, a pillow, and an Icemaker.
>Force them to suck your dick and do anal while they call you a "stuck up jerk."

Shh anon...look at how nice it is here...pls come...
>>
Why is /pol/ against gaming? I really like to play some first person shooter after work while drinking a glass of whiskey just to relax and come down. Does this make me a manchild? I make shit tons of money with my job and have no social problems, etc.

It is probably something different if you are a loser in general plus spend most of the time to play video games.
>>
>>69720727

Fucking joke of the year so far
>>
Its not made by the original team at bioware or black isle people right?

Black isle closed it doors but bioware is still here, so who made it?

The writer is some feminist leftist SJW cunt thats true, but why did they have to make the Graphics like some vomit inducing cel shaded blurry mess?
People will buy it because its baldursgate, so thats why its better to encourage people to get it in other ways instead.

just go to pirate bay?
>>
>>69741764
How many hours is it? I remember durlags Tower and that isle that nobody cares about.

And that fucking demon...
People here wouldnt Believe how many wands of summoning I used on that one, let alone that I stealth killed every other cultist Before that.
How the hell can summoning in original Dungeons and dragons NOT be abused?
I know in the future games they fixed it, but what I dont know is this:does the original DND have a limit for how many monsters your party can summon? I just summoned trash monsters and beat saravok with it.
>>
>>69718374
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2ExVsMopMc
>>
File: 1459487953788.jpg (339 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1459487953788.jpg
339 KB, 1680x1050
goblin calls you racist.
>>
>>69718374

Make a video where you use the Belt of Masculinity / Femininity to force the sex to be correct.

http://baldursgate.wikia.com/wiki/Girdle_of_Masculinity/Femininity
>>
>>69742758
apparently 20 hours which is really crappy for this kind of game. Throne of baal was like 40 hours on a first playthrough.
>>
>>69742849
Is it just me, or are even the icons in the left row cell-shaded to hell and back? My fucking brain.
>>
>>69721334
the made her face fatter too
>>
>>69742849
why is the goblin in the party?
>>
>>69741211
But they don't care if anyone buys it. They only care about making it and shoving it into peoples faces.

A lot of leftist organizations operate in the red continuously. Often funded by side projects or wealth investors that drank the kool-aid.
>>
>>69739696
Sounds like I've been missing out. New mods still being made? You might see a new 'category' open up when I have more free time
>>
>>69742849
THE GOBLIN HAS THE HIGHEST HP

WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A GOBLIN IN THE PARTY?
THEY CANT GAIN LEVELS
>>
File: Top BBC Shows.png (71 KB, 219x213) Image search: [Google]
Top BBC Shows.png
71 KB, 219x213
>>69719616
>sees a black man
>immediately gropes his penis
The jews aren't even subtle anymore
>>
>>69744472
Plenty of new mods are being made. Look up Brutal DOOM on YouTube; it has jumping, reloading, aiming down the sights; you can pick up and use demon weapons and the Nazis' MP-40s... The Nazis wear black and scream at you in German instead of being the poorly rendered wolfenstein sprites, and they do a lot more damage...

Brutal DOOM just hit version 20. Enemies have hit boxes; you can go for a head shot and blow their head off with a shotgun; you can blow a Pinky's arms off and it keeps charging... The level of detail and gameplay options he's added has basically put it on par with modern shooters, but it still feels like DOOM thanks to the sheer number of enemies and the old school graphics; which have been touched up nonetheless.
>>
>>69745820
nice
will check it out now
>>
>>69719616
For normally shot posting you have a point star spoon brit, movie medium is dying out making the future video games. We see what happened with the jews and motion pictures, let's prevent that with video games.
>>
File: jkhjkhjk.png (252 KB, 1061x462) Image search: [Google]
jkhjkhjk.png
252 KB, 1061x462
>>
>>69719163
Feminists are like infected mosquitoes. They always land on something great and infect it with diseases.
>>
>>69746319
>>69745820
playing it now, pretty sweet. Love it modern updates, perhaps a little too much
>>
>>69718374
>No, that’s not really the kind of story we want to make.
Well that's just fucking perfect, because you don't have to make the story. It's already made. It was made 2 decades ago, you don't have to "make" it now. It's like saying "That's not the kind of Internet we want to make." The ship has sailed, and you need to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>69737166
He even falls for the flirt in the tavern then changes hie mind and fireballs the flirt.
>>
>>69718374
Just play the old Baldurs, it was good enough.
I finished BG2 with a warrior/mage/thieve pj alone.
>>
>>69718374
That's why I still love Doom. Just one man, seven guns, and hundreds of demons to slaughter. There's no possible way to fag it up with SJW shit.
>>
>>69748310

Don't forget to have the metal music going with it. The music all re done by fans, and very well done to
>>
>>69751266
love it.
>>
Meh...minor. BG was not that hard to edit, I'm sure this won't be either. Will be a use mod fixing this dialogue in less than a week. If not, the trap dies...quick and bloody. Hell, you could kill Drizzt if you had a high enough party, the trap will be easy peasy.
>>
File: rip_transvestite_joke.png (394 KB, 810x423) Image search: [Google]
rip_transvestite_joke.png
394 KB, 810x423
Anyone remember this?
>>
>>69752344
yea that was really shitty. bending to the whims of some fat trisexuals is absolutely insane. still dont get why these faggy developers allow it.
>>
>>69718374

that image is top shelf cake m8
>>
>>69721983
What kind of fucking name is London Chanel. What the fuck.
>>
>>69720329
>game about dragons, magic, wizards, adventure etc. etc.
>"Hey lets take a break to talk about gender politics instead"
I think that's more what gets people upset.
>>
>Ctrl+f
>no dark alliance
Holy fuck /pol/ stay pleb
>>
>>69718374
But nagging wives is extremely common in real life. What is it about reality that triggers these people?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 57

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.