[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Christians of /pol/ - what's it like to be the most cucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 41
File: hngh.jpg (79 KB, 600x374) Image search: [Google]
hngh.jpg
79 KB, 600x374
>completely based on being servile
>blessed are the meek
>turn the other cheek
>“God opposes the proud but gives grace to the humble.” 1 peter 5:5

why is this entire tradition based on being a gigantic roman-cucked pussy
>>
>>69642913
Now which religion is bombing airports right now?
>>
>>69642913
>cucked

Isn't that why, its ironic that Christianity is the religion that's most targeted by secularist? Isn't Christianity about coping with oppression where as Islam is about submission. Especially the SJWs, you'd think they eat that shit up.
>>
>>69643121
which one's getting systematically massacred and doing fuckall about it?
>>
>>69643121

who's kissing the feet of the co-religionists which are bombing airports right now?
>>
I'd like to kick this faggot cuck in the head
>>
What's it like not to understand? The whole point is that the hardcunt attitude isn't necessary, you thought niggers were bad, Christianity was all about telling Roman soldiers to stop being elitist, and then Germanic raiders to stop targeting pacifist.

The whole point is you're not getting shit walking around acting like a hard cunt.

>>69643395
Sarah Silverman admitted its just low hanging fruit, only Christians are mature enough to endure criticism. Jews go oy vei and Muslims go boom boom.
>>
>>69643395

islam means submission iirc.

i think islam is more about being a minority and slowly taking over. i believe the quran is split into two books, much like the bible, however in the bible the old one is fire and brimstone and the new one is nice. Its apparently the other way around for the quran which is why its in need of a reformation.

this is just what ive hear, i havent read the quran as youre supposed to only read it in its native arabic for a 'true' reading
>>
>>69643666
Calm down Satan
>>
>>69643708
the cognitive dissonance of a christian casually refer to niggers is giving me an erection
>>
Golden Rule. Can't beat gold. It's the golden. Ruuuule. You know what is Satanism? "Free Candy" wagons
>>
File: 1459444068873.png (147 KB, 421x434) Image search: [Google]
1459444068873.png
147 KB, 421x434
>>69643708
>>69643754
I've never liked atheists if I simply meant you don't believe or cared about the existence of god I can stick with it but there's so much other baggage that comes with it. They spent the better part of 30-40 years undermining Christianity and now they have nothing against Islam. At least the Chrsitans came to the debate, instead of you know blowing shit up.

I think a lot of the problems lies in the fact that Christianity has been de-fanged or else they could stand up against Islam.

>only read it in its native arabic for a 'true' reading

So much for universal one true religion. I guess Allah didn't think there would be other languages.

BTW in the ME Muslims have pretty much wiped out the Christians and any other religion in the region.
>>
File: Dawkins.jpg (59 KB, 599x382) Image search: [Google]
Dawkins.jpg
59 KB, 599x382
>>69643395
>implying

Cucks like you have this retarded persecution complex thanks to your religion too.
>>
File: tumblr_mhrxf9wF4h1qglypyo1_500.png (77 KB, 500x290) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhrxf9wF4h1qglypyo1_500.png
77 KB, 500x290
>>69645074
>>
File: uT6FoMT.png (324 KB, 600x297) Image search: [Google]
uT6FoMT.png
324 KB, 600x297
>>69645074
>now they have nothing against Islam

That's your cuckholded Christians who want to vote in Merkel and Hillary.
>>
>>69645447
Based
>>
>>69643395
>its ironic that Christianity is the religion that's most targeted by secularist?
Nothing ironic. Christianity stopped cutting head of their offenders, Islam doesn't.
>>
>>69642913
>Being Christian
How to be a Goy: The religion
>>
>>69645152
>implying I'm a Christan
>grew seeing asshats bombard Christians left, right and center.
>Muh science
>As if they've made any contributions

As if those asshats were any more intelligent than the Christians they sought to destroy. Well I hope everyone's happy. Islam here we come.

>>69645447
>>69645540
>>69645699

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/richard-dawkins-vdeo-twitter-necss-event-feminism-a6841161.html

https://richarddawkins.net/2016/02/an-update-on-richards-condition-in-his-own-words/

>lol
>>
*Catholics

they are the cucked ones. I am Russian Orthodox. Not cucked.
>>
>>69642913
It's Catholics, they're the cucks here. Don't pin this on all Christian sects.
>>
>>69646133
>Russian Orthodox
tell me more about your burger-filled path to russian orthodoxy mr holmes
>>
File: Muslim-Women.jpg (84 KB, 587x369) Image search: [Google]
Muslim-Women.jpg
84 KB, 587x369
>>69645074
>>69645835

Sam Harris: Message to Liberals about Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46nh8_BK7ok

Sam Harris: How 'religious moderates' protect 'religious extremists'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WOAAKMA6Hk

Sam Harris on the Religion of Peace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E1u9lQeAsY

Sam Harris: Don't Compare Christianity with Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxYP0PRXDWA

>>69646006
>link that says scientists, which Christians frequently remind us are mostly of their faith, dropping Dawkins because he offended them
>update on Dawkins having a heart attack

What? What does this have to do with your original post, retard? Do you see the OP? It's the Pope kissing a Muslim's feet, it's the church inviting in refugees because MUH JEEBUS WUZ REFOOJEE.
>>
>>69645074
Christians believe God is in the word, or message, or better yet the "logic". Catholics and Celtic influenced Christians could further elaborate that God has a mind, body and therefore soul, being the laws of the universe and all the matter of the universe respectively.

Basically, God isn't in the words itself, therefore the language you receive revelation with is unimportant. It's in the meaning, meaning if you don't use your most native language (or better yet, multiple translations) you may be missing out.

Islam is just unashamedly pushing Arabian culture. Sure thing, Catholicism pushed Greco Roman culture, but that always mixed well with local cultures.

And Christianity ideally has always been defanged, its a pacifist religion, because God just can't contain the irony that believing and adhering to faith will make your life harder. I honestly believe God loves atheists the most and my current belief is that this is so because true believers can create a sort of experimenter effect with God... Just don't expect this effect to be positive.

>>69643940
Point is nigging and strutting like a hard cunt isn't Christian. Christian is that guy who stopped giving a shit that you don't believe he's hard and doesn't care that you can't respect him, because you're a nigger despite your skin colour.
>>
File: 1453159899939.jpg (220 KB, 1280x1777) Image search: [Google]
1453159899939.jpg
220 KB, 1280x1777
>>69643666
>666

topkek
>>
>>69646358
son i have been surrounded by christians my entire life and you have not described a single one of them
>>
>>69646289
>>69646006
>Dawkins later responded to his “de-platforming” of the NECSS conference: “De-platformed for tweeting an irrelevant joke song? Ah well, ‘Always look on the bright side of life.’ Incidentally, would Monty Python have been de-platformed for that? No, don’t be silly, Life of Brian was only satirising Christianity.”
>The evolutionary biologist is a controversial figure. He has been criticised for Islamophobia – a term he has described as a ‘non-word’ – on several occasions and last year sparked outrage by comparing who he described as “clock boy” Ahmed Mohamed with a child soldier forced by Isis to behead victims

Your article even illustrates my point lmao.

Time for Hitchens.

Hitchens explains Islam and why it is so STUPID
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCHHfBeu0QE

Christopher Hitchens "Islam is Bullshit and i am Offended"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIUyMwOJ3aw

Christopher Hitchens - Islam is Bullshit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tN75e5gtw4

Christopher Hitchens has no Time for Muslim Offence Sympathizers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee8f8nWVWZA

Look at the dates for all these videos and when they were broadcasted. They've been saying this shit for a while.
>>
>>69642913

“Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moths and vermin destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moths and vermin do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."

We're not aiming for glory in this world. Things change when you have an eternal perspective.

On turn the other cheek, it's actually a really good rule if you appreciate civilisation; the alternative is endless blood feuding. We can eschew vengeance in this life because we know that God is just and ultimately he won't let anyone get away with it. God's justice is perfect whereas ours is flawed. When Jesus comes back he will crush everyone opposed to him:

“I have trodden the winepress alone;
from the nations no one was with me.
I trampled them in my anger
and trod them down in my wrath;
their blood spattered my garments,
and I stained all my clothing.
It was for me the day of vengeance;
the year for me to redeem had come.
I looked, but there was no one to help,
I was appalled that no one gave support;
so my own arm achieved salvation for me,
and my own wrath sustained me.
I trampled the nations in my anger;
in my wrath I made them drunk
and poured their blood on the ground.”
>>
File: Jesus.png (52 KB, 1149x230) Image search: [Google]
Jesus.png
52 KB, 1149x230
How does it feel to know your time is up?
>>
>>69642913
cucked religion. Hey OP, Why don't you go call your parents…upstairs…and tell them they were cucked for taking care of you.
>>
>>69646289
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/sceptics-drop-atheist-richard-dawkins-retweeting-video-mocking-feminists-islamists-1540729

Can you follow the thread retard. The OP said Christianity is cucked I respond by saying no shit its been cut down by secularist for more then 40 years.

Those other responses were referring to how Richard Dawkins - prominent atheist - was shut down and uninvited from a conference because he compared Islamist with feminist. Shortly there after having a god dam heart attack because of muh stress.

>>69646743
The big difference here is that although prominent scientist actually subscribe to be logical and imperial facts the vast majority of retards do not. Those same retards that would attack Islam and undermine it in the public sphere.
>>
>>69646847
storing up imaginary treasures with indifference to your present existence makes you incredibly vulnerable to exploitation just sayin

>>69646850
eh?

>>69647099
i am defeated by your shrewd observational humor
>>
>>69646289

>Sam Harris

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Harris

>Harris was born on April 9, 1967 in Los Angeles.[11] He is the son of actor Berkeley Harris and TV producer Susan Harris, who created The Golden Girls.[12] His father came from a Quaker background and his mother is Jewish.

>His father came from a Quaker background and his mother is Jewish.

>Jewish

You were saying? I care nothing for an Atheist Kike.
>>
>>69646455
Child, you've been surrounded by half believers and people who think attending church is the ultimate in their theological development. Expecting every Christian to act like Jesus is like expecting every dog to be obedient, every pig cop to judge equally, expecting every feminist to view gender equally instead of man hate, expecting every Muslim to give to charity and pray three times and never eat food outside of their home and never to have any sexual contact outside of a marriage and to have memorized the Quran.

Christianity is a moderation religion as well, the whole idea behind forgiveness is that humans aren't perfect. As per all the judeo-Christian religions, Christianity is closest to Buddhism.

Oh, and you write and act like a 12 year old. Don't call me son, you immature cuck.
>>
File: 1399945538944.png (65 KB, 752x978) Image search: [Google]
1399945538944.png
65 KB, 752x978
>>69646847
>We're not aiming for glory in this world.
That's a really shitty way to live.

>On turn the other cheek, it's actually a really good rule if you appreciate civilisation; the alternative is endless blood feuding.
No, the alternative is not being genocided.

Resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also... Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. (Matthew 5:39, 40, 44)

C U C K

>>69647411
>Those other responses were referring to how Richard Dawkins - prominent atheist - was shut down and uninvited from a conference because he compared Islamist with feminist.
A science conference, nothing to do with atheism, retard. You're talking out of your ass this entire thread. Christianity has been for the meek, poor, and and it worships victimization and persecution. It demands that you submit to your enemies.

>Shortly there after having a god dam heart attack because of muh stress.
And? What does this have to do with thread and your claims, retard? He mocks Islam so much that people start uninviting him from their events when you said atheists have "nothing to say about Islam," and your reply is what?
>haha he got a heart attack!
So?

>>69648047
>b-but he's jewish!
And what does that have to do with the thread? Trump's daughter is Jewish, doesn't change anything. What do you have to say about Dawkins and Hitchens? Should I bring out more atheists or are you going to ignore and make the same retarded posts crying about being bullied by atheists next thread, kike worshipper?
>>
>>69643417
Secular states.
>>
>>69648351

>Trump's daughter is Jewish,

You know what the strange thing is. You're using the same argument, "Never relax around Kikes". But your version is, "He's Jewish so what. Trump's daughter is Jewish!"

You understand now? That you're just generalizing them, as I am. But mine is negative. Either way never relax around Kikes, especially ones denouncing Christianity, basically it's one of their past times.

Shitting on those who believe in Jesus. Doesn't matter where they come from they all hate Christianity. They're playing you, they're just playing all the sides, they always do.
>>
>>69648343
as much as your no true scotsman / ad hom argument is furthering the length and thickness of my throbbing erection, i will concede that i'm not being super mature with you, anon.
>>
>>69648351
This is my original response:
>>69643395
>No shit, atheist have been attacking Christianity for a long time now. No shit its a KEKED religion it has no more power to effect anything significant

Then people respond saying there are scientist who have spoken out against Islam, Richard Dawkins being one. >>69645447 >>69645540

>Richard Dawkins, prominent atheist and secularist
Atheism and the decline of Christianity goes hand and hand and Richard Dawkins is a huge advocate being an atheist. But his outspokenness did jack shit against feminism and Islam, he himself getting shut down.

That's all I was saying retard, I'm not attacking your fuckin beliefs dipshit or atheism. I'm just saying no shit. If the pope told the rapefugees to get fucked you can be dam sure there will be people comin out of the wood works to shut him down.

Christianity is cucked because it can't do shit anymore just kiss the feat of rapefugees.
>>
>>69649543
You realise that's actually the antithesis of a no true Scotsman? Congratulations on identifying something associated to it, but you got the direction wrong.

BTW this is an adult site, even the quasi SFW boards.
>>
>>69642913
Ready for the Crusade, mudslime
You're first
>>
>>69649823
i think this is the part where i call you a bogan. are you feeling superior about your participation in this interaction?
>>
>>69642913
You heathen materialistic will never understand this
>>
>>69649938
>berger
>kek
>>
>>69650009
>self hating non nationalist cuck
This is why we're dying
Antipope needs to come now
>>
>>69650259
>implying i wasnt keking out of patriotic arousal
>>
>>69650387
Are you autistic?
Am I being trelled?
>>
File: 1451899453652.png (502 KB, 780x713) Image search: [Google]
1451899453652.png
502 KB, 780x713
>>69648890
>They're playing you!
Retard. Literally retarded. Your religion is directly responsible for the self-flagellation of your people. Out of the three prominent atheists I posted, you picked one out as a kike as if that makes anything void. This is while you worship one every Sunday.

Here's some more.

Lawrence Krauss Vs Islamic Apologist - Islam is Nonsense.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee-FQQ8T-co

Banana Butt Plug Man on Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3855_NUNmk

Sarah Haider: An Ex-Muslim turned atheist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WG_N3QltrWY

Dusty, a popular atheist youtuber, calls Muslims retards.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_RyWHapIMI

Jaclyn Glenn: Islam is not a religion of peace
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eI3S_UoCJE

Thunderf00t breaks down how terrible Islam's practices are
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pd58NLB-c6k

>>69649765
Yeah, no.
> They spent the better part of 30-40 years undermining Christianity and now they have nothing against Islam.
They didn't. Christianity is responsible for its founding tenets that glorify and sanctify submission to your enemies and non-violence.

Except they do. As I've posted in this thread. They're the most outspoken on how awful Islam is.

>Atheism and the decline of Christianity goes hand and hand
>hand and hand
Christianity does not kiss the feet of their enemies because of a decline, they do it because Jesus demanded they do. You can't blame atheists for Jesus's own words.

>did jack shit against feminism and Islam, he himself getting shut down
He got uninvited from a single press conference in America. The only ones actually arguing and breaking down TO liberals, mostly Christians, why they're being retarded are atheists. Pic related.
>>
>>69650507
not sure what website are you on
>>
>>69650553
>Yeah, no.
Yeah, fuckin yes, you idiot. I've heard a lot atheist spout a lot of shit about how Christians 500 and farther back were violent little shits. What happen there?

Secularism eventually removed the power away from the church weakening Christianity ability to effectively respond. Do you think the church would allow destruction and the subversion of its religion if it had the same power 500 years ago?

Moving to modern times what little power the church had 50 years ago do you think the people of 50 years ago would allow for this bullshit? Those god fearing Christians?

>Christianity does not kiss the feet of their enemies because of a decline, they do it because Jesus demanded they do. You can't blame atheists for Jesus's own words.
Don't atheist like to make fun of how Christians don't really follow the word of Jesus anyways? Would those people be so accepting of Muslims?

Either Christians are a bunch of harmless faggots that brought about their own destruction because of weakness or its because they've been undermined for a very long time now.

Stop pretending that atheism had nothing to do with sealing the final nails in Christianity. Its not about good or bad but the fact that the world became more secular and more people stopped believing in god.
>>
File: baptistsjoinpalmsunday_1.jpg (272 KB, 658x341) Image search: [Google]
baptistsjoinpalmsunday_1.jpg
272 KB, 658x341
>>69652005
>I've heard a lot atheist spout a lot of shit about how Christians 500 and farther back were violent little shits. What happen there?

People had to ignore the actual tenets of Christianity to survive. Which you will have to do again to avoid being genocided.

>Do you think the church would allow destruction and the subversion of its religion if it had the same power 500 years ago?
LMAO I'm sure Pope "I'll baptize aliens and kiss the feet of my conquerors" Francis would change his tune if he could tax kingdoms, retard.

>do you think the people of 50 years ago would allow for this bullshit? Those god fearing Christians?
50 years ago your cuckhold cult was feeding Africa and criticizing the West for not accepting more of them into our countries.

>Don't atheist like to make fun of how Christians don't really follow the word of Jesus anyways?
They like to make fun of how Christians pick and choose what they'll follow, as one of your earlier lines attests to. There's nothing in the New Testament about how killing your enemies will grant you absolution, but the Church declared it so to survive.

>its because they've been undermined for a very long time now.
The ideology is for weaklings and worships weakness.

Obey your leaders and submit to them, for they are keeping watch over your souls, as those who will have to give an account. Let them do this with joy and not with groaning, for that would be of no advantage to you. Hebrews 13:17

Blessed are the MEEK for they shall inherit the Earth. Matthew: 5:5

Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you. Matthew 5:44

>Stop pretending that atheism had nothing to do with sealing the final nails in Christianity.
Atheism has nothing to do with that broken ideology's inherent cuckhold tenets. Japan is full of atheists, and they took in 30 TOTAL refugees last year. They don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69643580
A Catholic.
>>
>>69642913
How does it feel to not be able to say anything is wrong or be able to complain about anything and it have any significance whatsoever?
>>
>>69653798
feels pretty normal
>>
>>69654350
It's pretty normal when Ahmed kills you and rapes/enslaves your wife too. It's just his culture.
>>
>>69642913
>Largest religion
>Most cucked religion
Pick one.
>>
File: propane.png (87 KB, 297x198) Image search: [Google]
propane.png
87 KB, 297x198
>>69642913
>tfw not a catholic
>tfw every time you mention your superior way of Christianity cathoshits get butthurt
>>
On the day of the rope Christians will be the third to go after Muslims and Jews.

Christians are not the problem now.

However once we get rid of the Jews and Muslims then we will come after the Christians.

Christians are just as bad but their weak as fuck so we endure them, however once they do get into power they are nothing but cucks.

Ultimately -- a nationalistic white paradise will not adhere to any religion especially a religion which comes from the deserts of the Middle fucking East and which was invented by a Jew.

At the end of the day Christians: you are nothing but a bunch of filthy disgusting race traitors and you will be hanged on the day of the rope.
>>
>>69654707
i don't even know where to begin with this logic. i assume you think sheep are in control because they outnumber the shepherd and his dogs?

>>69654642
not sure how that's related to christian cuckery. just sounds like separate but equal islamic cuckery.
>>
>>69654893
Tyrone loves the fact that you can't pass judgment on him either. Bend over, whitey.
>>
not all christfags are papists
>>
>>69654867
>only one to point out that christianity, islam, judaism are uniformly the practice of worshiping magic sandniggers
fucking baseddd.
>>
>>69654961
yes because you need a pretend magic sandnigger to help you pass judgment on Tyrone and not an actual judge.
>>
>>69655171
Tyrone rapes the judge too. It's just his culture - you can't say it's right or wrong. Keep suckin' cracka.
>>
File: image.jpg (460 KB, 1700x1850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
460 KB, 1700x1850
>>69642913
It's why I switched to Satanism
>>
>>69655040
Protestants are even worse than Catholics

Martin Luther's reformation is responsible for a lot of the problems we have today.
>>
>>69655305
nah the judge escaped and with no other target in sight tyrone triumphantly mounted your mother, emptying the his swarthy africum into her thirsty cervix.
>>
>>69655377
Not all non-papists are Protestant either.
>>
>>69655451
Doesn't matter. All Christians are cucks who follow a sandnigger religion.

Deists are fine, atheists are fine hell even Pagans are fine but if you subscribe to any Middle Eastern religion (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) then you are scum.
>>
File: v6ngc7P.png (142 KB, 325x302) Image search: [Google]
v6ngc7P.png
142 KB, 325x302
>>69655375
how's 8th grade going?
>>
File: 1452408094628.png (884 KB, 968x720) Image search: [Google]
1452408094628.png
884 KB, 968x720
>>69655447
He escaped Tyrone's grasp, only to fall into the ebony clutches of top-nigga Tyrese, who promptly took over where Tyrone had left off.

When the most profound moral judgement you're capable of making within your ethical framework is "I don't like it", you know you're the *real* cuck.
>>
File: tumblr_mw6iw6LE8I1sue4rno1_1280.jpg (216 KB, 700x470) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mw6iw6LE8I1sue4rno1_1280.jpg
216 KB, 700x470
>>69642913

Being an Orthodox Nationalist is as based as a man can get
>>
>>69655615
Origins might be sandnigger, but what you fail to understand is that the religion has been completely transformed into a European religion, taking parts from essentially all European Pagan religions and integrating it into one.

All the stories of the religion are written by Europeans (New Testament), the Old Testament is commonly ignored because it simply doesn't matter (and it's a Jewish book).
>>
>>69655711
Haven't said anything about my ethical framework one way or another. I've mostly just been indulging your elaborate fantasy about black men having gay sex with me and a member of the judiciary branch.
>>
>>69652930
>Francis would change his tune if he could tax kingdoms
>The ideology is for weaklings and worships weakness.
The tenants are for the plebs, the church is for the preservation of itself. Too bad the church can do fuck all now. The moment the pope decides to put the boot the rapefugees I wonder how many people would disassociate themselves, especially the many who are but in name only. They need the appeal, of which Europe loves it rapefugees.

>Atheism has nothing to do with that broken ideology's inherent cuckhold tenets.
Funny considering some of the most secular and atheist countries in the EU are the ones promoting and taking the most rapefugees.

People like Hitchens and Dawkins destroyed Christians in those debates. Christianity loses its appeal and its followers every time they get rocked. The whole battle of ideas meant that Christianity was on its way out the moment that nations became secular. You can't say that there weren't people out on a mission to shut down Christianity. However I'm not saying that was the only reason as to why Christianity is on the decline. Just that atheist played their hand.

Its like digging out a hill where once a mountain stood. The atheist would be hard pressed to take down the church in its hey day but you know science marches on and the church looks more fictional by the day. Now that hill is gone here comes the Muslims and the rapefugees to stand at the ruins of the mountains.

My criticism is that now you have atheist(SJWs) on the other side standing behind Muslims and rapefugees. You don't have the same one sided beat down like you did when Christians went to the debate.
>>
>Turn your cheek over so Ahmed can fuck your boipussy the religion.

Can't make this shit up.
>>
>>69655711
Also the most profound judgment in your framework is "my master doesn't like it." Literal. fucking. cuckery.
>>
>>69654893
>i don't even know where to begin with this logic. i assume you think sheep are in control because they outnumber the shepherd and his dogs?
Two of the three world powers are Christian majority. Most regional powers of the world are Christian majority. If you want an actual cuck religion go talk to the Jains.
>>
>>69655811
You don't need to say anything for someone to make the inference that you lack an objective source of morality. And when you lack an objective source of morality, exactly the problem I've illustrated *necessarily* occurs.

Remember that the next time you see something you object to in the world, whether it be torture, a massacre, or theft. Remember that the most profound thing you can possibly say is "I don't like that". Have fun with that.
>>
>>69642913
the whole religion is based off of a cult that benefited off of weakness, hence why it so successfully spread initially weak people are easier to dominate, Constantine adapted it because cucks are easier to rule over and thus was the beginning of the end for Romans
>>
File: 1446415493156.png (182 KB, 400x410) Image search: [Google]
1446415493156.png
182 KB, 400x410
>>69655925
Nope - my moral framework says "woven into the very fabric of reality is the quality of this action being evil".

Enjoy your life though bruh. It must be *fantastic*~
>>
>>69656040
Your revulsion towards only having "I don't like that" as a response is a result of your indoctrination. There are plenty of people who are at peace with the nature of reality without needing an ancient fantasy for consolation. Next time something completely, unreasonably awful happens to you or someone you love, have fun reconciling that with the benevolent being that knows your every move.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#683.jpg (503 KB, 976x827) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#683.jpg
503 KB, 976x827
>>69656210
>Your revulsion towards only having "I don't like that" as a response is a result of your indoctrination
T O P
C U C K
>>
>>69656169
>Implying good and evil are unidentifiable without muh jeebus.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#412.png (341 KB, 471x361) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#412.png
341 KB, 471x361
>>69656289
>implying they're identifiable without an objective source of morality
>>
>>69656321
>implying there's only one way to define an objective source of morality and its a spooky sky wizard
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#6.jpg (18 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#6.jpg
18 KB, 300x168
>>69656385
>implying unimplied implications
>>
>>69642913
I could have sworn this image was taken outside.
>>
>>69656486
>implying tyrone and tyrese live in your heart
>>
also wonder why the Crusades were such a failure as a whole? Christianity had no military doctrine and Islam did, the Popes during the Crusades had to literally make shit up on the spot to try and justify a basic war and even then they had shit turnout and always failed to accomplish anything significant, it wasn't until the Church schism that anything really happened significantly territoriality, thankfully the Papacy eventually lost all power and real alphas came in and fixed Europe for the better who largely ignored the fuck out of the Church, you can even see during the Victorian Era when England starts to focus on the Church and "morals" again the Empire nose dives from largest Empire in history and never recovers
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#288.jpg (19 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#288.jpg
19 KB, 302x167
>>69656527
>implying they don't dwell in your anus and mouth 24/7
>implying you're not experiencing severe fits of cognitive dissonance
>implying you believe in anything anyone will ever care about ever
>>
>>69647658
>>69648351

Well ok then, Paul got there before you:

>"And if Christ has not been raised, our preaching is useless and so is your faith (...) If only for this life we have hope in Christ, we are of all people most to be pitied."

You're not engaging in an interesting debate. If you start by assuming Christianity's untrue, of course it looks stupid. If you want to understand our motivation you have to be willing to look at things from our point of view. For us who believe there is a deep joy which you'll never understand from the outside.

As the Apostle says it all hinges on whether Jesus rose from the dead or not. That would be the best place to start if you want to engage with the evidence.
>>
>>69656667
>implying you haven't been covering this bread in christian shitpost-nutella for 20 minutes
>implying your utter obsession with nigger faggotry isn't projection of your deeply cuckolded servile sandnigger worshiping christian mindset
>implying your faith isn't a cesspool of pederasty and superstition that is decaying out to its edges from its decadent hypocritical core
>implying your pseudophilosophy justifies the fact that you literally believe in magic like a fucking hobbit
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#712.jpg (10 KB, 355x142) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#712.jpg
10 KB, 355x142
>>69656816
>implying I'm a Christian
>implying the fact that you suck off BBC is controvertible given your incapability to morally object to being culturally enriched
>implying I have faith in anything
>implying "pseudophilosophy" is a coherent term
>>
>>69657030
>implying you haven't been defending christianity this entire time
>implying you seriously can't stop bringing up niggerfaggot imagery
>implying your anime memetics are worth the effort
>implying your faithless edge didn't just shred us all to pieces
>implying you're able to understand suffixes
>>
File: 1407552444078.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1407552444078.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
>>69657030
Good thread.
>>
>>69656639
Because Christianity isn't fighting for this world. Or land. Or glory. They're fighting for people.
>>
>>69657401
that's really nice, gale.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#640.jpg (13 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#640.jpg
13 KB, 300x168
>>69657241
>implying I have defended Christianity and not simply attacked you this entire thread
>implying you want me to stop bringing up the topic your life revolves around
>implying posting laughinganimegirls#x isn't valuable in and of itself
>implying I'm faithless
>implying once again that "pseudo" is a suffix that makes any sense whatsoever when conjunct with philosophy
>>
>>69657481
>implying trolls trolling trolls
>implying imply imle im behhhhhh
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#503.jpg (9 KB, 284x160) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#503.jpg
9 KB, 284x160
>>69657481
>>69657241
>implying a prefix is a suffix
>implying more anime girls aren't to come and keep coming
>>
>>69657548
>implying i'm not just beating off to all of this and you didn't just take me over the edge
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#194.jpg (8 KB, 302x167) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#194.jpg
8 KB, 302x167
>>69657524
>posts QUALITY thread and makes QUALITY replies
>fizzles out
I have over one thousand images of laughing anime girls.
Keep coming bb.
>>
>>69657548
>implying the suffix isn't "philosophy" in this instance
>>
>>69657641
>implying i haven't completely lost track of what side we're both on
>implying i came here to defend any specific point of view
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#867.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#867.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>69657686
>implying LMAO
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#91.jpg (10 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#91.jpg
10 KB, 300x168
>>69657774
>implying you *could* defend your views even if you wanted to
>>
>>69657850
>implying it hasn't been a really long week and i'm not kinda sleepy
>>
File: laughinganimetraps#3.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimetraps#3.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
>>69657942
>implying I care, or that anyone cares, or that anyone *should* care about *ANYTHING* you care about *EVER*
>>
>>69657993
>implying you keep replying to me because you don't care <3
>>
All this angry sex in this thread is making me diamond
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#433.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#433.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>69658057
>implying my time is worth anything
>implying I'm not a robot
>implying cute anime girls need a reason to be posted
>>
>>69658153
>implying we aren't locked in an eternal embrace of shitposting until the sun supernovas
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#975.jpg (7 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#975.jpg
7 KB, 300x168
>>69658297
>implying you comprehend what "eternal" even means
>>
>>69658333
>implying i didn't have to complete an eternity of captchas to make that last post
>>
File: 1444279289106.jpg (13 KB, 394x282) Image search: [Google]
1444279289106.jpg
13 KB, 394x282
>>69655896

Basically this. Abrahamic religions are entirely predicated upon men "serving" other men.
>>
>>69643417
Protestants and secular states.
>>
File: laughinganimegirls#349.gif (67 KB, 446x400) Image search: [Google]
laughinganimegirls#349.gif
67 KB, 446x400
>>69658398
>implying Tyrone pounding you from behind doesn't make typing your captchas take longer
>>
>>69646358
>that name
checked
>>
>>69642913
Still manages to have traditional women, and higher chance of reproduction than you atheist.
>>
>>69646358
LET'S DO THIS
>>
>>69646358
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
>>
>>69646358
Llleeeeeeeroy
>>
>>69646358
LEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINS
>>
>>69646358
>Leroy Jenkins
Nice.
>>
>>69643121
The one that fights for their religion rather than rolling over whenever opposed.
>>
>>69646358
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENKINNSSSSSS
>>
>>69646358
Witnessed
>>
>>69646358
Leeerrooooyyy jeeeenkkkkinnssss
>>
>>69642913
>Catholics
>Christian

Lmao gud1 pham
>>
>>69646358
leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
File: image.png (174 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
174 KB, 499x499
>>69654822
>mfw
>>
>>69646358
LEEEERRRROOOOYYYY
>>
>>69643666
>666
Holy shit you should not have said that
>>
>>69646358
LEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOY
>>
>>69646358
At least you had chicken
>>
>>69642913

This pope is Illuminati as hell bro.
>>
﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
>>
>>69642913
The European council for human rights has condemned this as religious discrimination: http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: https://www.rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: http://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: http://www.globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331

It isn't holding back their scientific progress like atheist think religion generally does: "Zoom to Mars in 6 weeks with new Russian nuclear-fission engine": https://www.rt.com/news/334416-russia-space-nuclear-engine/
>>
>>69646358
LEROY YOU DUMBASS
>>
File: 1456695897923.jpg (57 KB, 584x960) Image search: [Google]
1456695897923.jpg
57 KB, 584x960
>>69646358

>the flag
>the post
>the name

The meme magic is too much
>>
>>69646358
LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOY
>>
File: 1459281765456.png (240 KB, 342x397) Image search: [Google]
1459281765456.png
240 KB, 342x397
>>69646358
WITNESSED
>>
>>69660631

So you can't be atheist in Russia? when will faggots learn that Atheist != instant Marxist leftist cock sucker without culture or sense of nationality, even if that is the majority.
>>
File: 1407693297827.png (729 KB, 573x1552) Image search: [Google]
1407693297827.png
729 KB, 573x1552
>>
>>69642913
>Christians

I think you mean cathocucks. Episcopalian master race here, we aren't licking shitskin feet.
>>
>>69642913
Its called being fucking civilised so you don't get stabbed when you step into the street. Its the same mentality that also lead our nations to conquer the world, its hardly weak for even Christ physically beat the moneylenders. Fighting has a place within Christianity but only when it is needed.
>>
>>69646358
Fucking kek this brings me back
>>
>>69646358
LEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYY
>>
>>69646358
LEEEEEERRROOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1458880423094.jpg (51 KB, 500x591) Image search: [Google]
1458880423094.jpg
51 KB, 500x591
>>69646358
..... JEEENKINSSS
>>
File: 1450576074071.jpg (183 KB, 850x1063) Image search: [Google]
1450576074071.jpg
183 KB, 850x1063
>>69646358
*Tips devout shoulders*
>>
>>69642913

as someone that grew up protestant but doesnt identify as specifically christian anymore let me tell you nobody in America looks to the pope except italians
>>
rolllllllllll
>>
File: 1447301884763.jpg (43 KB, 470x455) Image search: [Google]
1447301884763.jpg
43 KB, 470x455
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.