[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lwKOOYgFo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6
File: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (9 KB, 220x224) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg
9 KB, 220x224
What does /pol/ think of Stefan Molyneux?
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 429x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 429x268
>>65519274
>>
How many times was this bald shill posted?
>>
SteShill MolyShill
>>
>>65519392

Worst part is you can't tell if the poster is a cuck for Stefan or a troll.
>>
>>65519274

= Alex Jones without the crying.
>>
>SHILLFW

DONATE GOYM, MOSLEMS DID 9/11

TRUST ME GOYM
>>
>>65519466
or Stefan, himself
>>
>>65519274
>What does /pol/ think of Stefan Molyneux?
Right wing Bernie equivalent. With cultish followers to boot.
>>
>>65519659
kek
>>
>>65519712
not an argument
>>
>>65519712
hahahaha. right. I must review my axioms.
>>
>>65519392
i counted three threads today
>>
>>65519274
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-lwKOOYgFo
Borders are a use of force, he acknowledges that, but his justification for the use of force is that the people being shot are people who will collect welfare & vote for more social programs.

He's using an argument from effect, which is why he isn't able to convince libertarians.
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 327x106) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 327x106
>>65519712
>>
>>65519274
fuck off Stephan
>>
>>65519274
not an argument.
>>
>>65519712
not an argument
>>
>>65519712
Autism makes terrible sight. I heard lead treatment could help you out, apply directly to the temple at high velocity.
>>
ONE
>>
>>65520398
D
>>
>>65519274
On race:
>"I don't think they're inferior, just that they're less smart and prone to violence and crime."
>>
File: molyshot.jpg (37 KB, 321x447) Image search: [Google]
molyshot.jpg
37 KB, 321x447
DO YOU SUPPORT ME BEING SHOT?
>>
he is a cult leader and a retarded anarchist
>>
one fucking dollar
>>
File: ass.png (37 KB, 790x800) Image search: [Google]
ass.png
37 KB, 790x800
>>
>>65520625
>cult leader
where did this meme come from? serious question, i have watched tons of his videos
>>
>>65520020
Well there's deontological libertarianism. But it's a bullshit ancap argument anyway since clearly among all of those there must be one person who doesn't engage in such behaviour. In fact that's how he defended gun rights in the past.
>>
>>65520935
steph encouraged people to "DEFOO", basically young guys seperating from their parents after being convinced their parents were supposedly bad for them because they didnt raise them perfectly and supported the state. watch moly on joe rogans podcast rogan grilled him pretty hard on defoo
>>
NOT
>>
AN
>>
ARGUMENT
>>
>>65519274
>Stefan Molyneux
Stormfag propagnada
>>
He's a voice of reason in a sea of ignorance. which gives him a big ego
>>
>>65524966
someone needs to make a thread saying that with 3 pictures of parts of his face put together
>>
File: Untitled.png (69 KB, 881x526) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
69 KB, 881x526
>>
>>65523804

Eh, the way I heard it it was more like he encouraged people to cut ties with abusive family members because of his own experiences, and his critics spun that into 'he's a cult leader trying to separate people from their families'
>>
>>65525299
Kek
>>
>>65519274
Some of his videos are okay. But he is becoming extremely arrogant, and that is skewing his arguments.
He uses reason and logic to make points, but now it seems like he is also using his reputation as leverage.
>>
>>65519274

Guy is based af.
>>
>>65519274
NOT AN ARGUMENT
>>
>>65525613
The thing is that his older videos all have sources and legit info, but in the newer videos he just says to refer to his old ones
>>
At surface level he's alright, some good videos on politics and economics. However digging deeper, he's practically a cult leader encouraging everybody to abandon their parents just because he had bad ones.
>>
>>65525352
That's the way you heard it from Stefbot.

You can read the stories of those who mangaged to jump ship over at the forums of fdrliberated.com (http://www.fdrliberated.com/forum/)
>>
>>65519274
I like him.

Yeah he's a bit smug and some of his earlier videos are looney bin material, but he's improved a lot. Also, he definitely browses /pol/ in his off-time.
>>
Just posting memes about it don't make sense to outsiders. Hell, it blurs the line even more. My understanding is that he's some anarchist Libertarian who doesn't like government and paying taxes, so he was lulled into Libertarianism and assumes it will work. The videos he makes about the topic are biased because of his political leanings, but when he pokes holes in the current system, it appeals to the right-leaning majority on pol because they agree with the issues, just not on how to solve them (reform and purge as opposed to barbarism and lawlessness).
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.