[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>And isn't it odd how of all countries on Earth, American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8
File: john oliver israel.png (95 KB, 300x243) Image search: [Google]
john oliver israel.png
95 KB, 300x243
>And isn't it odd how of all countries on Earth, American politicians most staunchly defend Israel at any given opportunity? But as true Americans, they forge their own opportunity, even when it isn't relevant to the discussion. I mean, listen to this speech Ted Cruz made to an Arab Christian event.

>It's like a real-life version of the Manchurian Candidate, but instead of being psychologically triggered by the Queen of Diamonds, it's the bloody Israeli flag. And instead of more traditional assassinations, they use character assassination instead.

>I bet most of these Congressmen and women all have the same recurring nightmares, too.

>"Please, AIPAC! PLEASE! I will do ask you ask! Do NOT call Bibi. For the love of God, DO NOT BRING HIM HERE!" and they wake up drenched in sweat.

>Now, I know what you're thinking: "John, the Israeli lobby is just like any other, looking out for the interests of maintaining friendship between Israel and America."

>And I would say yes, you are right. But it's like that nerd who tries to make friends with a jock, who lets him tag along so long as he does his homework for him and gives him lunch money. Yeah, like that, except imagine it's the puny nerd abusing the 200-lb quarterback who just can't say no.

>Now, you might think this is an exaggeration, but I'm sure the survivors of the USS Liberty incident would disagree.

>Now, some in the audience might be thinking it's an accident. But Israel is one of the major threats of espionage facing America, after China. Listening to Angela Merkel's dirty phone calls is small potatoes compared to what the Israelis have been doing. Greatest ally, my arse!

>Now, I know what you're thinking: "John, I think you're just jealous that Israel is getting more love than Britain."

>Damn right I am! We were supposed to be brothers! BROTHERS! I feel betrayed when Bibi gets over 20 standing ovations while David Cameron gets a barbecue grill and a pat on the back. Lovely.
>>
Did he really say this?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (132 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
132 KB, 600x800
>>56508787
He still has a show, so what do you think?
>>
Liberals are more correct than conservatives when it comes to israel.

Not really anything new.
>>
>>56508631
There's on way he said all that in this most current of years.
>>
>>56509902
this
most conservatives suck that kike kock more than there'are friends across the isle.
>>
>>56511659
better than sucking muslim cock desu senpai
>>
>>56508631

I like how stormweenies willingly cvck themselves to mutilated Muslim cock the moment someone cries "Israel"

>Being a slave to Muslims is better than being a slave to Jew propaganda.

So much for the master race.
>>
File: 1430167622891.jpg (159 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1430167622891.jpg
159 KB, 1500x1500
>>56508631
Kike Oliver never said this and hating israel is a shitty meme.

>b-b-b-bbut muh jews!!!!!

You are just mad Jews won the game of life so hard they became the GM's.
>>
why the fuck are so many of you always against israel and the jews?
>>
>>56512112
BECAUSE JEWS HAVE NO HUMAN DECENCY. THEY ARE SOULLESS AUTOMATONS.
>>
found this, but old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idgy89IF4-k
>>
>>56512112
You're their banker, it's in your own interest that you never understand.
>>
>>56512291
build wall dumb mexican shit
>>
>>56512375
fuck you swede
>>
File: butthurt jew.png (128 KB, 425x481) Image search: [Google]
butthurt jew.png
128 KB, 425x481
>>56511931

You and your parasitic psychopathic race of Christ killng kikes need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
>>
>>56512112

Well look at hollywood. It's FULL JEW

Most of the movies pumped outta there are mindless violence.

I wonder why that is? Surely it's not to get the populace desensitized!
>>
>>56509902
Liberals hate Israel for the wrong reason.

They hate Israel because they're the only prominent Western Civilization in that shit show of a desert.

The problem with Israel is we need them and don't need them.

We need them to secure our Western advancement in the Middle East.

We don't need them when they keep going around calling themselves the master race, and crying whenever someone calls them out on their hypocracy.
>>
>>56508631

>tea fetishizing crooked toothed britbongs getting this booty tickled because USA has a hot new qt gf named bibi

You guys are just gettin pathetic now man. We moved on 300 years ago. Let it die. Let it go. It's not US, it's EU.

And stop going through our mail.

Fuck britain you're so needy this is why we left. Do you even hear yourself talking?
>>
File: 1447675750177.jpg (39 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
1447675750177.jpg
39 KB, 427x640
>>56512756
>Violence is bad
>>
>>56508631
>Damn right I am! We were supposed to be brothers! BROTHERS! I feel betrayed when Bibi gets over 20 standing ovations while David Cameron gets a barbecue grill and a pat on the back. Lovely.

As an Englishman.

Shut the fuck up you D-list celebrity. Fuck sake I'm sick of all these washed up nobodies fleeing to America for relevance "cos oim bwi'iwsh!" and expecting to be treated like Gods.
>>
>>56512863

Well you are going to need a lot of violence

Fight fire with fire already!
>>
>>56512769
>We need them to secure our Western advancement in the Middle East.
No we don't. We have Jordan, Bahrain, and United Arab Emirates for that.
>>
>>56513060
>>Shut the fuck up you D-list celebrity. Fuck sake I'm sick of all these washed up nobodies fleeing to America for relevance "cos oim bwi'iwsh!" and expecting to be treated like Gods.
Isn't that how the british empire worked?
>>
>>56512480
Swede?
>>
>>56513905
What?
>>
>>56512769
We certainly don't need Israel. If you think we do, the Jews have certainly got to you.
>>
>>56513979
Retard

And build wall
>>
>>56513137
Except those are all mudslime nations... Which means they are the enemy.
>>
>>56513137
not a single one of those countries is genuinely 'western' in anyway
>>
>>56514033
Who even called you? This has nothing to do with you.
>>
>>56514189
Read your own post, mexcrement
>>
I think it's funny that Muslims often believe that Israel is a US puppet, while people here try to portray Israel as the puppeteer.
>>
>>56511931
>stormweenies
usually this is what tips me off to a sequoia post. but this time it was the blatant false dichotomy that revealed you
>>
>>56514258
So I expected to piss Switzerland but instead I got you, life is so full of disappointments.
>>
Doesn't this guy already know?
It's the year 2015, dude. No one cares about Britain. Lmao.
>>
File: 1448069076042.jpg (23 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1448069076042.jpg
23 KB, 251x240
>>56512504

I'm not a Jew, Achmed.

Are you upset you child raping faggots got called out?
>>
>>56514364

>blatant false dichotomy

More like simple observation of the stormfags on /pol/

>right wing parties support Israel therefore they're bad
>leftist cunt opposes Israel therefore he's good

There's a subconscious desire from some of these race traitors posing as "redpill" to munch Muslim cock.
>>
>>56511754
It's equally shameful if not worse because kikes are a more effective enemy.
>>
>>56512112
dude browse /pol/ for more than 10 minutes and you'll figure it out

>USS liberty
>Pollard
>AIPAC

That's a shortlist to get you started.

They undermine us harder than China
>>
>>56514683
>he doesn't even know what a false dichotomy is
wow
>>
File: Mfw.jpg (7 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
Mfw.jpg
7 KB, 209x200
>>56514791

>They undermine us harder than China

What? China steals shit from you because you have substandard security.

I like how stormfags rage over the white race being genuinely outplayed by other races and are then prioritize raging over that above raging about the destruction of their own countries by savages.
>>
>>56514385
I bet being a mexishit is one of them. Everyone hates you. And for good reasons.
>>
>>56514116
And jews are not?

Muslims are not your enemy as long as you kept them in their part of the world where they will kill each other. American created enemies after decades of intervention, Goat fuckers don't have maps, they didnt knew america was a thing until you became the war dog of israel.
>>
>>56511754
This fucking kike meme suggesting that there needs to be a choice between sandpipers and sandniggers.

Fuck off. The jig is up Shylock.
>>
>>56515391
>because you have substandard security
Not denying that at all

>Stormfag
No, I am not a neo-nazi conspiritard. Just don't like being dicked around and having our politicians bought out.
>>
File: greatest ally.png (1 MB, 1350x3570) Image search: [Google]
greatest ally.png
1 MB, 1350x3570
>>56514683
>>56515391
JIDF 'working hard'
>>
>>56515391
what is your opinion on edward snowden. from the content of your post, do you even know who he is?
>>
>>56512112
Anyone wanna info dump? I'm on mobile
>>
If you don't stand with Israel at this point you're a sandnigger or sandnigger apologist.
>>
>>56515391
No, we just have a hierarchy of things that need to be done. Israel is number 1, mudshits second
>>
>>56511754
>sucking an cut dick is better than sucking a uncut dick

Why not just stop sucking dicks and build my goddamn wall?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.