[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Disney makes Princess Leia a tranny!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12
File: image.png (846 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
846 KB, 750x1334
Sorry no more "princess Leia" only manly Massine "general" Leia.

Starfags on suicide watch again?!
>>
>>55505257
>princess

Her fucking planet got obliterated. Everyone on that planet is dead. Why the fuck would she still be a princess.
>>
You're an idiot
>>
>>55505340
>princess
>noun
>the daughter of a monarch.

You don't need land to be royalty mate
>>
>>55505394
Okay, but obviously in the new movie she acts as a general and so asks that people use that title for her.
>>
>>55505473
You would still call her Princess Leia, Princess Leia with the rank of General.
>>
>>55505257
>this really matters

/pol/ you're occasionally the flip side of sjw's when it comes to complaining about stupid shit
>>
>>55505473
You still address former presidents as "President X" because it's an honorary title, not a relative one. Same case here
>>
>>55505631
Not necessarily. If she holds the rank of general, she would prefer to be addressed by that title since it confers rank and is earned, as opposed to an honorific. Nobody wants to be referred to by a title of royalty when they serve, just like Harry of Wales was referred to as Captain when he served.
>>
>>55505708
That's not a rule. I wouldn't call Jimmy Carter "Mr. President," or "President Carter." I would call him Mr. Carter.
>>
>>55505340
Just about to post this

Where's your crown, King Nothing?
>>
>>55505340
>Her fucking planet got obliterated. Everyone on that planet is dead. Why the fuck would she still be a princess

^This. Today's dose of Common Sense brought to everyone by Anon.
>>
>>55505394
>>55505340

Hence the bonnie Prince Charlie, true prince of the blood
>>
>>55505866
Feminists win again. Damn tho movie blows
>>
>>55505736
I don't think so lad. All throughout history monarchs have used their title instead of their rank.
>>
>>55505736
This.
As much as it's gonna be a shit movie, >>55505706
hit the nail on the head.
It's the same shit if your boss had a phd and rather be called boss.
This has nothing to do with trannies.
>>
>>55505996
In the modern era, its the exception rather than the rule since monarchs have been phased out either entirely or as heads of the military.

Besides, you're being deliberately obtuse to defend your point. Whether or not somebody else used a title of nobility to lead an army has no bearing on whether or not Leia does. If she takes the mantle of "general" then that's what people should refer to her as. It is a title which projects power and capability.
>>
>>55505394
She's technically not royal because she's the daughter of Anakin Skywalker, she has no actual ties to the monarchy on Alderaan.
>>
>>55506195
>tfw the first thing you are inspired to do is research the benefits of matrilinear descendants of Nabooan aristocracy
>>
>>55505257
We knew they weren't going to release abother Starwars without hammering us in with propoganda. Why do you think they are releasing this before Christmas? Because people are por and retail is slow. Why not peak it with something as big as Starwars?

All these new Starwars fans say this movie is great. Most people playing the new Starwars Battlefront probably don't even know who George Lucas is.
>>
>>55505257
To be fair she is the princess of a planet that no longer exists. Kind of negates a title of being a head of state when that state has blown the fuck up.
>>
>>55505706
>one retard makes a retarded bait thread
>"wow /pol/ you all believe some retarded shit sometimes"

Viper yourself my man
>>
>>55506080
No living monarch who has had their title all their life is going to pick a lesser title, simple as that. Title comes first rank comes second.
>>
>>55505340
Wouldn't she still be Princess of Naboo?
>>
File: Star-Wars-Boyega[1].jpg (58 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
Star-Wars-Boyega[1].jpg
58 KB, 950x534
Ooga Boyega
>>
>>55505866
For the same reason Vegeta is the Prince of all Saiyans.
>>
>>55506361
this is true.
>>
>>55505782
You'd be doing wrong
>>
>>55505257

This is not politics you faggot

>>>/tv/ with your star cancer
>>
>>55506544
And only he calls himself that. And we all laugh, saying he is the "prince" of like, 4 people.
>>
>>55506458

Leia was born on Mustafar

She has no ties to naboo.
>>
>>55506544
Everyone always makes fun of him when he says it
>>
>>55506445
Why not? People can do what they want, especially if they're royalty, right? By your logic, it makes perfect sense for Leia to demand to be called General. Maybe she values the duty and responsibility of an earned military position to that of a birthright honorific. Why is that so hard to believe? You're saying that frequently monarchs have kept their titles, but that doesn't mean it happens 100% of the time.
>>55506600
Nobody calls Bubba "President Clinton" anymore.
>>
File: 1323708546640.jpg (58 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
1323708546640.jpg
58 KB, 400x350
>>55506716
>Leia was born on Mustafar
>>
>>55506716

Her mother was Queen of Naboo.
>>
>>55505257
>Complaining about a shitty sci-first movie because a somebody has shifted from a regal role to a militaristic role.
I genuinely expected an Australian flag for this level of shitposting.
>>
File: prince-charles.jpg (55 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
prince-charles.jpg
55 KB, 431x500
>>55505340
This plus the fact that a 50 something year old woman being called a princess when you are over 50 is kind of ridiculous just ask pic related.
>>
>>55506691
In all honesty, I kinda think that in order for a Saiyan to be seen as king, he must first kill the sitting king. Since Veg never got the opportunity to do that, he insists on using prince out of respect of his culture. That's the only sense I could make out of that bullshit.
>>
>>55506863
>Her mother was Queen of Naboo.

Which is an elected position
>doesn't know the canon
>probably likes sand
>>
>>55506458
She was Princess of Alderaan, not Naboo.
>>
She stopped being a princess once Alderaan blew up. She can't be a princess or a queen from a dead planet.
>>
>>55506795
Why is it hard to believe? maybe the fact that nearly every single monarch that has served, has used their title instead of there rank. If you want to use ''feelings'' over facts I suggest you go back to reddit.
>>
>>55506921
You're right, I didn't know that. Was that in the movies? I've not watched the prequels in over ten years.
>>
>>55505708
That's relative to the culture. Just because we do it with our presidents doesn't mean everyone in the world and in the fictional star wars universe does it with leaders. There's plenty to pick at with this movie but this actually makes sense.
>>
>>55506863
But royal heredity isn't matrilineal.

Her father would have had to be the King of Naboo, but wasn't. He was a dirt farmer that got lucky and became a Sith Lord, so if anything, she belongs with the Empire.

Too bad her father was a spineless little beta that relied on MUH FORCE and his fucking hug suit.
>>
>>55506934
>maybe the fact that nearly every single monarch that has served, has used their title instead of there rank.
Yeah, on Earth. Remind me where Star Wars takes place again?

>If you want to use ''feelings'' over facts I suggest you go back to reddit.
Yeah, there it is. I'm the only one providing any facts and you just default to
>FUKKEN SJW MUH FEELS BRIGADE LEAVE PLS
You are a shining beacon of stupidity.
>>
File: 1445311830245.jpg (273 KB, 873x1214) Image search: [Google]
1445311830245.jpg
273 KB, 873x1214
>>55507010
>Too bad her father was a spineless little beta that relied on MUH FORCE and his fucking hug suit.
>>
>>55505257
wouldn't she be a her majesty by this time or is the queen still in a fishtank someplace still alive?

or did she pass the crown to a relative?
>>
File: darth-vader.jpg (33 KB, 270x339) Image search: [Google]
darth-vader.jpg
33 KB, 270x339
>>55506458
The Naboo people actually hold elections for their monarchs, with term limits. I'm not sure why they still use words like "king" and "queen" given their democratic system, maybe it's ceremonial like Britbongs or George Lucas doesn't know what a queen is.
>>
>>55506716
Leia was born on Polis Masis which is an asteroid. Not Mustafar. And she wasn't called Princess Leia because of her Naboo lineage, that was kept a secret for obvious fucking reasons.
>>
>>55507010
>But royal heredity isn't matrilineal.

it sort of is, it's a weird bag where the board of directors determines who is most able from within the available pool of inbred retards
>>
>>55507061
Any other input?

I basically could give a fuck about Boyega, I'm not watching because Disney.
>>
>>55507010
>He was a dirt farmer that got lucky

Luck had nothing to do with it, he was made of midiclorians for the sole purpose of becoming a sith lord
>>
>>55507104
>George Lucas doesn't know what a queen is.

afraid to put a queen in the story for fear of being outed
>>
So shes now a General of the rebel alliance
Whoop de fucking do
>>
>>55505340
Ask Vegeta
>>
>>55506894

> The things some parents do for their children
>>
>>55507104
That's probably why Naboo its shit tier planet, weak military, weak economy, not important enough to be protected by the Republic.
>>
>>55505340
Well excuse me, princess.
>>
>>55507049
>Yeah, on Earth. Remind me where Star Wars takes place again?

Remind me where Star Wars was created and where their monarchy system was based off?

>I'm the only one providing and facts

You've said nothing apart from ''leia is a strong woman and wants to me called general''
>>
File: YarnaDdalGargan_bg.jpg (118 KB, 652x800) Image search: [Google]
YarnaDdalGargan_bg.jpg
118 KB, 652x800
>>55507169
>>
>>55507151
Just because he had a high Thetan count doesn't mean shit, neither Yoda or Windu wanted him to be trained, because they knew what would happen. Maybe not exactly, but they were skeptical of his psychological contamination due to his advance age relative to the other Padawans.
>>
>>55507182

No one really liked Leia to begin with. Luke and Han just put up with her because they wanted to fuck her. She was coked out most of the time. I have no idea how she even kept her job, let alone get promoted.
>>
>>55507081

She was the princess of Alderaan, Alderaan got BTFO so she cant really be the princess of space debris
>>
>>55507010
Royal heredity is actually either. The only restriction is that if a man marries the Queen he doesn't become the king. For instance Prince Charle's father isnt king. I think he's a duke, I dont remember but his mother is the queen and that's it. Not to mention the fact that Queen of Naboo is an elected position, not a hereditary one. Leia would be a princess because her mother was queen of Alderaan, which was fucking blown up. She'd be the king of nobody, why the fuck would she still use the title like 30 years later? Go find the Prince of Prussia for me then come back you faggot.
>>
>>55507235
>"We need space supplies or we'll starve instantly"
>"We elected a 14 year old girl to be our Geisha queen!"
>"Army? Why would we need an army when we have security volunteers?"
>Gungans haven't been exterminated
Naboo is poo
>>
File: baby_jebus.jpg (72 KB, 1193x438) Image search: [Google]
baby_jebus.jpg
72 KB, 1193x438
>>55507320
Sorry Tom
>>
>>55505340
BUT MUH SHITPOSTING ABOUT A NON-ISSUE THAT ONLY VAGUELY HAS TO DO WITH SOMETHING I DON'T LIKE THAT NOBODY ON THE DESIGNATED BOARD FOR MOVIES CARES ABOUT OTHER THAN ME!!
>>
>>55507342
Well I'll be honest, I'm only assuming because I'm not a monarchy-loving faggot like the rest of you, but it's always nice to learn something new.

Also, I'd be willing to assume that if the UK got vaporized while the Queen escaped, everyone would still use her title because well, I don't know really.

If European history is any indication, royal titles can be purchased for the right price, so maybe that's all it is.

We never did find out where the rebs get their funding, after all.
>>
>>55505257
that has nothing to do with trannies can we get a mod to delete this thread?

this is literally just a spoiler thread for a movie coming out soon it does not belong here
>>
>>55507342
Sup?
>>
>>55507273
>Remind me where Star Wars was created and where their monarchy system was based off?
Right, because every fantasy/sci-fi world ever created MUST adhere to the human societies from which it drew inspiration. Nothing different can EVER EVER EVER happen in fantasy spaceland that didn't happen 100% EXACTLY the same way in recorded Earth history. Fuck off, you dull bitch.

>You've said nothing apart from ''leia is a strong woman and wants to me called general''
You've done nothing but deny the possibility of somebody doing something you don't like because she's a woman.
>>
File: death sticks.jpg (20 KB, 217x259) Image search: [Google]
death sticks.jpg
20 KB, 217x259
>>55507479
>We never did find out where the rebs get their funding, after all.
Wanna buy some death-sticks?
>>
File: 1439456566734.jpg (19 KB, 228x300) Image search: [Google]
1439456566734.jpg
19 KB, 228x300
>>55507049

Lol, you fucking idiot. Star Wars takes place in your dick, it's fucking stupid fiction you fucking faggot.
>>
>>55505257
JJ Abrams is a kek
What else is new?
>>
File: Princess Leia.jpg (49 KB, 907x204) Image search: [Google]
Princess Leia.jpg
49 KB, 907x204
>>55505340
>Her fucking planet got obliterated. Everyone on that planet is dead. Why the fuck would she still be a princess.

I never quite got why she was a princess in the first place. She was the adopted daughter of a senator, so why would that make her royalty?

Also, she's a general now? I never quite saw her as a military person, but a politician.
>>
>>55507479
They pulled the funding out of their asses
You can't be concerned with money or resources if you're a good guy
>>
>>55507550
I don't really care about this thread but when did pol get faggots like this?
>>
>>55507763
Qualifications to become a general are pretty low in the SW Universe. Anakin was a General because he happened to be a Jedi at the time. Han got made a general because he could shoot good and they were short on manpower. Lando got made general after betraying Han and Leia then just sorta showing up with them. Leia did fuck-all and was still a general. Jar-Jar was a general, of the entire Gungan army, then went on to become a senator.
Pretty much if you're in the right place at the right time, enjoy your free military leadership.
>>
>>55505257
Idiot. Americans stay in America please
>>
>>55507305

That's a female, and only a performance artist at that. What's your point?
>>
>>55505257
She already was a general of the rebel alliance in the original trilogy.
As for not being a princess she may have simply stopped using that title since Alderaan has been gone for over forty years or maybe she got married and is now a Queen? Maybe she was robbed of her throne is some way?
I don't see what this has to do with trannies.
>>
>>55505257
Could this screencap echo any louder...?
>>
>>55507674
>Star Wars takes place in your dick
>millions of lives are extinguished every time I "fire the Death Star"
>>
>>55507556
All I've done is talk about historical evidence, you however have only made assumptions.

>possibility of somebody doing something you don't like because she's a woman.
>Fuck off, you dull bitch.

You're clearly a buttblasted SJW who can't handle facts.
>>
>>55507104
>maybe it's ceremonial like Britbongs or George Lucas doesn't know what a queen is.

Elective monarchies have been a thing since time immemorial; the term limits, though, that is strange. I'm not sure there's precedent for any of that.
>>
>>55507335

that has nothing to do with it, she is the princess of a royal family who was assuming head of their state on the planet of Alderan, like when the house of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha changed their name to Windsor to prevent unrest in England it didn't prevent them from still having relatives in the ruling families of other nations across Europe and Russia

thusly just because this family had a planet destroyed did not mean that the entirety of their house of rule was destroyed.
>>
>>55507342
>Go find the Prince of Prussia for me then come back you faggot.

Prince Franz Anton von Thun und Hohenstein?

there are probably dozens who could fit the bill and you have no idea what they're up to except they are wealthy statesmen in Europe currently
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.