[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi dential-race/2016/07/14/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: 1454021007740.jpg (67 KB, 489x550) Image search: [Google]
1454021007740.jpg
67 KB, 489x550
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/14/clinton-resettle-one-million-muslim-migrants-first-term-alone/

Hmmmm. Are you fucking kidding me? You think Obama is bad about refusing to acknowledge radical Islam wait till we get THIS bitch. Someone should run her ass over with 4 other kids see how peaceful her religion would be. GOD DAMNIT I HATE THIS PC SJW WHITE GUILT ALL ACCEPTANCE GARBAGE SHIT.

I was talking with my grandfather today. 91 y/o WWII veteran. He gave me the saddest look and told me that him and my grandma are just "two old people set in even older ways. I'm just ready to leave this world, buddy. I didn't watch 75% of my squad die and bury a son in Vietnam for this. If only we knew we would have just given up and give Adolf a fair shake.."

This coming from a man who had a hand written letter to Gen Patton from Dolph himself wishing him and his troops a merry Christmas. And he burned it instead of selling it because that's how much hate he had at the time towards the germs. HAND FUCKING WRITTEN. And he's now telling me we should have had a global Reich fighting degeneracy.

Hmm
>>
>>81149014
Your grandfather is based as fuck. Cherish the time you have with him, OP.
>>
File: 154156.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
154156.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
>"two old people set in even older ways. I'm just ready to leave this world, buddy. I didn't watch 75% of my squad die and bury a son in Vietnam for this. If only we knew we would have just given up and give Adolf a fair shake.."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ry2pjYgiLU
>>
>>81149183
It just makes me so fucking mad!

When did fags, niggers, self loathing guilt ridden liberals, and women start running the show.

My grandfather is the strongest man ive ever met. His son (aforementioned Vietnam death) caught shrapnel from a landmine, went to Guam, they were gonna discharge him and he wanted to go back. So he did. Got shot in the arm, was dressed in the field and kept on going. Then he stepped on a landmine of his own. (first one was a squad mate and he just caught the proximity damage.) Went to Guam again. Survived getting BOTH FUCKIN LEGS BLOWN OFF. And some fucking Muslim nigger doctor gave him antibiotics he was allergic to and he died.

After all that, killed by Ahmed Mussad Muhammad Al Sadik Marook
>>
Should get a video of your grandfather giving some sense to the current generation, they need it. Stupid fucking Hollande just told his country they will have to learn to live with terrorism. Our leaders have betrayed us, sold us out to globalism. Our grandparents never would have allowed this.
>>
>>81150734
>When did fags, niggers, self loathing guilt ridden liberals, and women start running the show.

It really is crazy to think we've been brought down by such a weak enemy. I do sense that some people are waking up, but this election will tell us a lot.
>>
File: Poilu.jpg (219 KB, 600x799) Image search: [Google]
Poilu.jpg
219 KB, 600x799
>>81149014
Is there any demographic as based as WW2 vets?

I imagine WW1 vets would have been something else too, but they're all dead.
>>
>>81149014
>yet another terrorist attack in france from a muslim
>hillary a day after announces she wants more muslims in our country

Amazing
>>
File: received_543878115796543.jpg (22 KB, 432x662) Image search: [Google]
received_543878115796543.jpg
22 KB, 432x662
Hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>81151838
>Our grandparents never would have allowed this.
You retard, our grandparents chose the wrong side in WWII. They started this
>>
>>81153597
They didn't have internet. Back then you couldn't see through the jewish lies like a 5 years old could now.
>>
>>81153737
And yet the Germans, Italians, and Japanese could. Don't make excuses our grandparents. We wouldn't be where we were now if it wasn't for them
>>
>>81154171
>Germans, Italians, and Japanese could
They had the right governments. Ours were plagued by propagandists for decades.
>>
File: CRgN4MqWIAAhNmP.jpg (110 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
CRgN4MqWIAAhNmP.jpg
110 KB, 583x583
>>81152695
You ever read the book "The Greatest Generation" by Tom Brokaw?

Fucking amazing. Think about it though. Infrastructure construction. Technological innovation. The American dream. Westward expansion. Accumulation of a monstrous stockpile of resources. We lost our way man.

Speaking as a millennial who doesn't participate in social media, or any of the other garbage our gen loves to prioritize over being aware of the globalization and degradation of morality, even separate from religion. This transsexual garbage bothered him more than anything else because it's the last real transgression against God.

They did a civilization analysis using mice. And right before the civ collapsed it was exemplifying homosexuality, laziness, and the mice not doing anything but waiting for the controller (govt) to provide food and resources. Completely lost the drive to succeed and became complacent being derelict.
>>
>>81154350
Who elected those governments voluntarily?
>>
>>81149014
Sounds like your grandfather was a reasonable man. A lot of old timers who went to war in WW2 went for an adventure or to get them out of a shitty situation.
>>
>>81149014
>because that's how much hate he had at the time towards the germs.

your grandfather is getting what he fought for
>>
>>81155381
Hola la CIA
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.