[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What I have learned in the south
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 265x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 265x200
Here is my story.

I am 31 years old. I was born in a small Colorado town and lived there until I went to college, moved to a larger city in Colorado for work and have recently within the last year been relocated to Alabama.

Now I come from a middle class family. Moderate liberal views. Racism was something I never really understood. I had 3 black kids I went to school with from the time I was 5-18. Then met several more in college. All normal guys just like me from middle class families who just wanted to get through college and get a decent paying job.

I'll admit that I looked down on southerners. Racist rednecks with no education. That's what I was raised to believe and that's how I truly felt.

Now the reason I am writing all this is to tell you after 7 months of living in Alabama that I now FUCKING HATE niggers.
>>
>>80991181

How do you deal with this shit? They are rude, confrontational for no reason. They are loud. Obnoxiously loud. In public. Everything they do has to be loud. They have loud inappropriate phone conversations while in line at the supermarket. They have loud cell phone rings with loud rap music blasting.

Black women should not be in customer service. They all hate their jobs and have no concept of manners or being polite. They also won't hesitate to talk on the phone while dealing with you.

They are aggressive towards women. I see it all the time. A white woman shows zero interest yet the nigger tries to scare her into liking him? What the fuck is wrong with them? Where do they learn this shit?

They are dumb. And they are pretty happy about being dumb. They aren't dumb because of the school systems here by the way. They are dumb because their parents are dumb and put zero effort into teaching them anything. In fact I think the only thing their parents do teach them is "if you fail at something or get in trouble just claim racism" Niggers are the most racist people on the planet by the way.

They have no shame. They beg constantly. Go into a convenience store for cigarettes? A nigger will ask you for one before you even open the pack. I had a nigger come shake my hand tell me went to school together how I was racist for not remembering him and "let me hold 5 dollars". I'm not even from here you stupid fucking nigger.

7 months. I challenge any liberal to move to a southern city with a large black population and experience what I have. Every stereotype is true. They aren't just like us. They are fucking horrible.
>>
feel free to ask anything. Open book on this subject. I had a discussion with my little brother on the topic and he thinks I have been "brainwashed by my new redneck friends"

I honestly believe the only way for people to change their minds is to just experience it. Unfortunately that won't happen for most of the people who need it.
>>
>>80991920
Last chance at a bump before I say fuck it.
>>
File: 1463715643266.png (615 KB, 559x700) Image search: [Google]
1463715643266.png
615 KB, 559x700
>>80991181
Welcome to Alabama.

Liberals often say that racism is "learned". You're damn right it is, but it wasn't the KKK that taught me, it was dealing with niggers on a daily basis that taught me to be a racist.
In the south you're either blind, or a racist.
>>
well fuck you guys
>>
Liberals, live in their mostly white areas, telling other people to be tolerant.

You go to high school where half the school are niggers and we will see how you feel about them then. When I was in high school they had to put on on full blast the "we are all equal" "muh MLK" "here's a church that got bombed" yet who was causing all the strife in our school? Fucking niggers.
Anyone who isn't a racist just hasn't lived among niggers, and you're right OP, it's sad that most people who preach tolerance for this subhuman race have never even lived amongst them.

Niggers are not human, and anyone who thinks that are, you are free to come to Birmingham, Montgomery, Atlanta, etc and go to the nigger part of town, and lets see you live there for a month.
>>
Welfare state destroys family values. Look at Appalachia, poorer than most black areas but less welfare. Still decent people. Inner city thugs? Not a chance.
>>
I grew up in Tennessee. During my time there, I met several individuals who, if you were to get them alone for a little while, would more-or-less say what you just did. They moved to the South from the Northeast or West, and thought that Southerners were just mean 'ol racists for no reason. Within a few months, they could not stand to be around blacks, either.

Though for my part, I bought into the colorblind narrative that is taught in school until I moved to Philadelphia. Philadelphia moved me from, at worst, "there are black people and there are niggers"-tier into RACE WAR NOW-tier.
>>
>>80993489
But we're still here :(
>>
>>80991181
>>80991323
>>80991920
>>80992182
Born and raised in Dixie. Can confirm that this is the case a lot of the time....however there are still plenty of good ones that despise the loud obnoxious racist blacks.

I probably get asked to borrow a dollar once a day at the gas station I go to everyday at lunch. Its almost without fail.

The ironic thing is that race relations down here are much better and much less segregated than up north with the Yanks.
>>
>>80991323
To be fair you went to the literal "Nigger" capital of the South. There are upstanding people of all races and creeds. Every country has "niggers". Just don't close your mind to the prospect of a red pilled black man who leads a conservative lifestyle. If there were ever another civil war in America it'd be between us informed and the indoctrinated masses. You can point out the summerfags and /b/ carryover by their denouncing of red-pilled minorities and their laser sight on the majority problem being applied to the races in full.

That being said, fuck Alabama blacks.
>>
File: 1440656826036.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1440656826036.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
Southwestern Ohio here.

The true niggers around here are contained mostly in a few parts of the city, but god damn. I walk to work in downtown Cincinnati from up in Clifton, the distance is no more than 2 miles. The fucking transition from sleepy, mostly white/asian neighborhood to fucking ghetto is like a smack in the face.

Suddenly there are people everywhere trying to sell you drugs. There's trash and abandoned buildings everywhere. Everyone just sits outside all day doing nothing or selling drugs while the government throws money at them, that comes from MY taxes. They all have fucking EBT cards, every single last one of them. Some fucking horrendously overweight sweaty negress in front of me at the Krogers checkout had over $800 on her fucking EBT card. I don't spend that much money feeding 3 people in four months.

Then there's just how fucking obnoxious they are. I get asked for cigarettes every five minutes (I don't smoke). People yell at me across the street asking me to give them money for the bus, or trying to sell me expired bus passes. There's constant loud nig beats playing, and people just fucking stand in the middle of the street holding up traffic.

I grew up in fucking Batavia, where 90% of everyone is a white farmer of some sort. My highschool had only a few black kids, but they acted and spoke normally in every fucking way. Never had any issues with them, actually really liked this one black kids parents who always held cookouts for the 4th of July and would invite our entire grade to come.

Even college didn't prepare me for this shit.

But fuck, working in the city has made me genuinely fear for my fucking life almost every day. I've was mugged 3 times in the first year. I have a CCW now, but I never know if some fucking gangbanger is just going to walk up behind me and kill me on the way home at seven in the evening.

This isn't what I was expecting at all, my father didn't warn me about this shit.

Fuck.
>>
Fucking whiners. The master race cowed by blacks in the heart of white America.

Muh maybe Trump will save us!
>>
>>80996117

Disregard this one guys, it's just a leaf.
>>
>>80996117
Shut up you shitskin leaf.
>>
>>80995854
Fuck off nigger
>>
same thing for me except it was small town idaho to sydney and chinese instead of blacks

when i lived in a 90% white town it was so easy being liberal, one people bullshit. after travelling all over the world it just made me racist as fuck. theres great people everywhere but fucking stereotypes exist for a reason
>>
File: leafshitpost2.jpg (78 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
leafshitpost2.jpg
78 KB, 517x650
>>80996117
>A LEAF

I don't hate black people but I hate you, faggot.
>>
>>80996807
Spic*
>>
>>80991323
>How do you deal with this shit?

we had slavery, then yankees that never met niggers ended that
then we had black codes, then jim and segregation.

Yankees have stopped us from bringing some semblance of civilization to the savages at every turn.

welcome to our world asshole.
>>
>>80995854
It is my belief that your uniform will be the color of your skin this go-around. Too many blacks/browns willing to be disloyal and do the mooslim suicide inside friendly lines. If not at first, it will devolve to that. Trust no black.
>>
>>80997559
I've been doing my best to play both sides since I'm a light skinned spic. I've been red-pilling blacks at work in an attempt to recruit as many people as I can away from Hillary at the very least.

Just doing my part to combat the overwhelming odds. It's not only the uneducated blacks and hispanics we have to worry about; but the HUGE population of cuck whites.
>>
>>80997834
this
>>
>Be a female human
>Standing in the alcohol aisle at [EMBARRASSING BIG-BOX CHAIN STORE, STARTS WITH "W"]
>Black men approach me
>"Hey, you want some gum?"
>Hold out a pack of gum
>"...No thank you..."

>>>"White privilege!"

>Just kind of back out of the aisle
It was a non sequitur, being that I am hispanic.
>>
>>80998214
>female human

You know the rules.
>>
I would ask you but I live in a town with a unhealthy nigger population. They're not like us at all. Ever see them blank out and start screaming at costumer service? That's very freighting
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.png (455 KB, 538x581) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.png
455 KB, 538x581
>>80998214
>Be a female human
>on 4chan
>not showing tits
OUT OUT OUT
>>
>>80995889
The sad fact is that a lot of fathers are blue pilled cucks.
>>
>>80991181

Moved from Northern Virginia to Arkansas a few years ago.

This was my exact experience. You never understand why everyone hates black people until you've lived in the South.
>>
>>80998553

Go back to your containment board.
>>
It's funny because the way you talk about blacks is how I view americans. Instead of crying racism though they talk about their army or blowing you up.

Lol fucking fags, send me up some of those sheboi catgirl marines please.
>>
>>80999097
The world views Canada as the beady eyed, bucket-headed, nation of cucked fairy men it is. Led by a drama teacher who turns their fathers eulogies into performance pieces. I'd translate this to Arabic but apparently you guys are real good at assimilating over there.
>>
File: leafshitpost.jpg (77 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
leafshitpost.jpg
77 KB, 800x522
>>80999097
>Fuck off, faggot.
>>
>>80996807
Are you upset that you're stuck in nigger central?

That was your shitty idea, not anon's. Don't take it out on him.
>>
>>80998453
It's ridiculous when they chimp out and say you won't do X because they're black. It's not my fault you paid your actual bill instead of what was past due and now your niglets won't be able eat.
>>
I grew up in a wealthy part of the south. Moving to Los Angeles, it was funny to hear the "we're all the same on the inside!" speeches from liberals who have barely come in contact with black people.

Also, black people in most of LA are basically like white people, or white trash at worst. You'd have to be retarded to think "race is just a color" if you grew up in a place where a specific race was responsible for almost every home invasion, car jacking, assault, or murder that you heard about/ happened to you.
>>
>>81000427

No. I'm upset with people who tell me how good niggers are when they have never met actual niggers.

If one nigger is around he will speak properly and act white to the best of his ability to fit in. As soon as one other nigger shows up they have to try and out nigger each other and find out who nigs the hardest.

I had one black employee hired on and everything was fine until I hired a second nigger. It became a competition of who could do the least amount of work and still get paid. And it was a process to fire them j couldn't just fire them for sucking at their jobs. I had to bring write ups out to show a history of them being worthless niggers before firing them.
>>
>>81001403
That's an interesting point. Growing up, I had two good black friends who were great guys individually. When they were around each other, their demeanor completely changed and they went full nigger.
>>
The even more amazing thing is that after Jews brought them to universities they have become even worse. They went from the ghetto into psychopathic maoist communists
>>
>>81001654

It always happens here. And not only does it become a nigger competition, but it's always on the verge of violence. The way they talk to each other is so aggressive that it almost always leads to a fight because "I ain't no punk" or whatever dumb shit they have convinced themselves of. One of the operations managers in Mississippi had to fire niggers because they had a "slap box fight that turned into a real fight" in the break room.
>>
>>81001654
That's basic childish behaviour desu.
Im sure we've all known lads from school days who would be great fellas individually, but when they're together they turn into dickheads.
I'm not shilling here, I'm sure that this behaviour is infinitely more common in nigs and that they never grow out of it.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
>>80993476
This.

Dixie pride bro
>>
>>81002684
Some men are always fighting to be the alpha male in the room. It can make them do stupid shit.

The argument could be made that you see more of this in Black culture than others - like how Mexicans have Machismo.
>>
>>81001403
Jesus christ dude. All I did was paint a picture where not everyone of a particular race should be automatically dismissed because of your interactions with Alabama niggers. I've lived in the South my whole life and didn't just move here from Cuckorado. Don't tell me shit about living among blacks because I've been dealing with it my whole life you coddled fuck.

This board has become full-fledged right wing SJW. I should've known you were of low intelligence with your "fuck off nigger" comment. Real constructive.

Back to your containment board.
>>
>>81003038
Yeah but you don't need to be a loud aggressive twat to be the one in control of a room. It's sounds like I'm bragging but often enough I've noticed that I have the biggest sway in a room but my demeanour is nothing like OP describes.
>>
>>81003218
>judging all of /pol/ by one persons reply to you
Ok
>back to your containment board
Which one are you referring to?
>>
>>80991181
>I am writing all this is to tell you after 7 months of living in Alabama that I now FUCKING HATE niggers.

When in Rome. Have family in that state, "They don't like us and we don't like them".
>>
>>80991323
>I had a nigger come shake my hand tell me went to school together how I was racist for not remembering him and "let me hold 5 dollars"

anon what the FUCK am i reading
>>
>>81003218
Yes not everyone that is black is a nigger but most blacks are niggers have we cleared that up now. Literally opened up with how I knew decent black people back home.
>>
>>81003992

Sorry for the horrible sentence structure there. A nigger came up to me in a gas station and tried to run a scam and guilt me into giving him 5 dollars. He acted like he knew me and we went to school together. When I told him that we didn't he accused me of being racist and then told me he needed 5 bucks for gas to get home.
>>
File: obongo2.jpg (55 KB, 484x604) Image search: [Google]
obongo2.jpg
55 KB, 484x604
>>80991181

as I see it op, niggers are a two fold issue.

1 - socio-economic factors. black people are poorer and more likely to get into a life of crime and or just be niggers
2 - cultural issues. black culture blames outside forces due to the media telling them it is the evil white man holding them down. no it's not, it's the fact that XX% (google here) of black people are born to single mothers. This leads to fatherless kids who are fucked up mentally who then go impregnate some teenage girl and self-perpetuate

my 2 cents op
>>
>>81004521
no, I got you, it's just mind boggling

holy shit, how is it possible for someone to behave like that
>>
>>80991181
I hate niggers too.
But there are a small population of black people that are not niggers and they are worth respecting.
>>
>>81005002

niggers != black people in my opinion.

niggers are niggers

usually black tho
>>
>>81004238
You did open up with that fact. But you also opened up with the fact that you never encountered a nigger in your life and you come from a small white town in Colorado. You then go on to assume that I'm a nigger. And when that's refuted I'm a nigger sympathizer who has never experienced what it's like to be around niggers. You sure went through a lot of assumptions to get to those conclusions. I'm only here to give clarity to the divide between well meaning educated blacks and niggers.

I am aware that we've cleared it up by now, but then what is the point of your thread? That niggers suck? I thought we cleared that up by now.
>>
>>81003640
If you actually read the thread you'll see we've been back and forth for a couple of replies. It's not just one post. I'm obviously not judging all of /pol/ with my statement since that would put me under the magnifying glass and others who are actually trying to push the conversation forward.

You know the board of which I speak.
>>
>>81003038
Except this is found in the entirety of black culture.

I wasn't raised racist either, and I know some decent black people.
But I am so tired if niggers. I work in healthcare and I see it all the time. The loud attitudes. The gossip. The need for attention and posturing. The laziness. They're walking caricatures and they don't care, they celebrate it even. So fucking tired of niggers.
>>
File: Idwtp8Z.png (874 KB, 680x500) Image search: [Google]
Idwtp8Z.png
874 KB, 680x500
>>81006460
there is definitely an extremely prevalent nigger culture which was most definitely invented by black people
a huge percentage of them also cling to this culture because its basically the only culture they can call their own without appearing to be a "good negro following his white masters" which would make most of their friends and family alienate them
but nigger culture is not restrained to black people only, there are mexicans, white people, even some asians that embrace nigger culture
/pol/ just has a hard time separating race from culture
>>
File: this-is-africa.gif (1014 KB, 500x248) Image search: [Google]
this-is-africa.gif
1014 KB, 500x248
>>80991323
>How do you deal with this shit?
Suburbs, gated communities, guns, avoidance of large sectors of some cities, etc.

Welcome to the South.

TIA
>>
I live in Mississippi. I went to elementary school where it was literally 98% black. I got made fun of because I paid for my lunch. My black teachers felt sorry for me and tried to get me to talk my parents into lying on the form so I could get free lunch too.
>>
>>81006972
>But I am so tired of niggers. I work in healthcare and I see it all the time.

Omg yes. They are always the WORST patient on the floor. The Mexicans are too stupid to speak English but at least most show respect. Blacks threaten to get you fired if you look at them the wrong way.
>>
>>81007183
This is the case. Although I'd like to stress the fact that even though I'm white knighting for blacks in this thread a bias based on skin color is not unjustified. The crime statistics don't lie and if you lurk long enough here you see enough footage to confirm that bias.

Some can be saved though.
>>
>>80991181

Alabama would probably just wipe out all of its niggers, were it not for the fact that they've brought home 5 handegg championships in the last decade. So they put up with them.
>>
>>80995854
I don't hate blacks, I fucking hate niggers though.

Kinda posses me off when I see a white chick with a guy of another race (except fat girls or girls with little asian boyfriends)
>>
>>81002720
Get Missouri out of there, we don't wanna be in your inbred swampbox
>>
>>81001654
10x power increase per nigger in group.
>>
>>80995478

>borrow a dollar
>>
>>80995889

>eople just fucking stand in the middle of the street holding up traffic.

Niggers do not give a fuck about traffic or jaywalking. And people wonder why they deal with cops more...
>>
Same story here. Grew up in Northern Virginia in a medium sized town. All black people were normal. Some poor, some middle class, but all of them were the same as whites in culture.

Moved to New Orleans two years ago. Now I'm racist.
>>
>>80991181
> tfw live in a small suburb of dallas
> tfw we were mostly white for most of my life
> tfw recently niggers have been moving in from the surrounding suburbs
> tfw I work at a pizza place owned and operated by niggers
> tfw 90% of my coworkers are niggers
Just fucking kill me already.
>>
>>81011449
Arlington?
>>
File: 1468268352862.png (290 KB, 450x320) Image search: [Google]
1468268352862.png
290 KB, 450x320
>>80991181
Fellow coloradofag here. Colorado (or maybe even the west in general, minus california) is kind of like a bubble in that we don't get a ton of true niggers here. We have a handful of the obnoxious niggers, but I've learned after several trips to Chicago and Tennessee that we're lucky as fuck here because most of ours are nowhere near as bad as further east.

Your experience sounds like culture shock. You never experienced how horrible it is to live around gorillas until you moved to a place where they're actually a problem
>>
>>81003218
>right wing SJW
>YOU BELIEVE PARTICULAR THINGS SO YOU ARE SJW

Filtered
>>
File: 100000% AZTEK WARRIOR.jpg (2 MB, 1960x3008) Image search: [Google]
100000% AZTEK WARRIOR.jpg
2 MB, 1960x3008
>>80997834
>>80998214
>hispanics who look like this still call themselves brown

The race war will be especially brutal on you because all those beaners you live around will kill you for being white
>>
>>80995478
>The ironic thing is that race relations down here are much better and much less segregated than up north with the Yanks.

As someone who moves between LA, NY, and Atlanta often and was raised in the south, this is entirely the case. Liberals dont understand racism because they self segregate without realizing it.
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.