[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump demonization FAIL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: cuctesoro.jpg (73 KB, 1268x673) Image search: [Google]
cuctesoro.jpg
73 KB, 1268x673
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cHZUCADYxY

So the Shillary Campaign came up with a video showing an architect not getting paid in full on what was agreed on a contract of design.

If this guy would have gone to court, he would have gotten his money, including the payment of legal fees that are always paid by the losing party.

Now this Tesoro guy accepts a portion of the original ammount, does not file a lawsuit (which he would have won if the facts are as presented) and now claims that he was ripped off by Trump and how he could have done nothing.

Why is the Shillary campaign inherently based on flawed ideas and inconsistent and shady anecdotes?

The worst part is, that many people will genuinely believe that this Cuck Tesoro was actually wronged and that he could have done nothing at all about it, whereas in reality, if the facts are as presented, he would have easily won a court case against Trump for non-performance of the contract (non-performance as in Trump not paying the full amount, thus not fulfilling his contractual obligations).
>>
anyone?
>>
>claim trump is a bad businessman
>prove trump can get people to do jobs for him for basically free

make your mind up hillary
>>
>>80983772
>If this guy would have gone to court, he would have gotten his money, including the payment of legal fees that are always paid by the losing party.

Non-american detected. In the US the losing party DOES NOT pay the legal fees, except in very rare and very specific types of cases.

The idea is that if the loser paid, people would be too scared to bring litigation against someone with more money. It was decided that this is the way its going to done a LONG time ago in the American legal system. Loser pays is a EUROPEAN concept.
>>
>>80987203
>Non-american detected. In the US the losing party DOES NOT pay the legal fees, except in very rare and very specific types of cases.

I had no idea m8. In that case your legal system is SHIT
>>
>>80987203

So basically your legal system is designed for rich people to be able to walk all over the poor?
>>
>>80987572
What else would you expect in the zionist states of america?
>>
>>80987572
No... it was the opposite. Poor people can sue the rich and not face any type of risk. It is extremely plaintiff friendly.
>>
>>80987572
And what is wrong with Plebians being in a state as in comparison to Patrician.

Utlitarian detected. Pls fuck off to Fairiae Queen Island
>>
>>80983772

*watching*

See Trump can out Jew a Jew.

Literally made me want to vote for him even more.
>>
File: spooky.gif (2 MB, 272x480) Image search: [Google]
spooky.gif
2 MB, 272x480
>>80983772

A high pitched, hooked nose jew talking about how Trump managed to get him to accept a quarter of the total the shylock was trying to charge for glorified picture drawing.
I honestly would not mind if our (((allies))) and competitors on the global market get this sort of treatment from President Trump representing American interests first.
>>
>>80983772
>>80983772
did they just give bernie a new shirt and a new name?
>>
>>80987847

>losing party does not pay the legal fees except in very rare cases
>no risk for poor person suing a rich person

Think before typing.
>>
>>80983772
How the fuck is this fail even if he could sue him and be successful?

Trump still didn't pay a man what was agreed. It's called stealing.
>>
>>80988179

>implying you are Trump-level
>implying you wouldn't feel powerless if someone with more money and legal power than you screwed you over and said "what are you going to do about it?".

US justice system is fucked.
>>
File: 1jew.png (374 KB, 606x304) Image search: [Google]
1jew.png
374 KB, 606x304
Memes are real.
>>
Report and sage shill threads
>>
>>80987203
>The loser pays principle does not apply to the United States legal system, although a separate system does operate there. In cases in the federal court system, Title 28, section 1920 of the United States Code, provides:
>"A judge or clerk of any court of the United States may tax as costs the following: (1) Fees of the clerk and marshal; (2) Fees for printed or electronically recorded transcripts necessarily obtained for use in the case; (3) Fees and disbursements for printing and witnesses; (4) Fees for exemplification and the costs of making copies of any materials where the copies are necessarily obtained for use in the case; (5) Docket fees under section 1923 of this title; (6) Compensation of court appointed experts, compensation of interpreters, and salaries, fees, expenses, and costs of special interpretation services under section 1828 of this title. A bill of costs shall be filed in the case and, upon allowance, included in the judgment or decree."
Just for further clarification for the lazy.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Court_costs
>>
>>80988718
Benthem is nearing 8 bong please go to bed.

I understand the necessity of the genetically weaker lower classes need to be slaves. It's just nature.
>>
>>80988621
>Trump still didn't pay a man what was agreed. It's called stealing.

If there was a contract, there would not have been anything to discuss. If Trump does not pay, you do not have to beg. You put a lien on his property that restricts what he can do until he pays.

This idiot is talking about asking for additional money that he usually gets by pressuring clients, and Trump said nope.

I find it impossible to believe that there was no contract and that Trump simply said he would ignore a contract.
>>
>>80988621
Its a shillary fail because the video shows a weak cuck who is unwilling to go to court even when he has a big chance of winning.

The video tries to portray Trump as some sort of thief but in reality the video only shows the majestic cucked weakness of a low energy bernie 2.0 architect
>>
>>80987572
No you retard. More than anything the US legal system is designed to enrich the lawyers. Fuck justice, or hail justice, as long as the kikes get the biggest cut.
>>
>>80987203
If you sue someone and win, your legal fees are covered bra
>>
>>80989245

>implying you aren't referring to yourself

I know the word cuck gets thrown around a lot these days but you're the dictionary definition.
>>
>>80989212
Yeah, you know how much clark and docket fees are? Like a few hundred bucks.

Thats nothing compared to what a lawsuit with litigation costs.
>>
>>80989668
I'm sorry John S. Mill, but you really aren't presenting any argument whatsoever.

I didn't claim to be of any higher class, I understand my role. My strength in will permits me to remain uncucked, while still understanding the necessity of the order formed by the class system.

Now please, go masturbate yourself to sleep while reading
>da king is bad! XD
by Milton.
>>
>>80989849
dayum whiteboi chill niqqa i was jus tryin to help a nigga out
>>
>>80988583
You don't get it.

It is VERY easy to bring a lawsuit against someone. If you've got a case you can very easily find a lawyer who will do it for a portion of the winning. The lack of a loser pays rule is literally why you have poor people suing everyone and anyone without any consequences. Not only will a lawyer take up their case for "free" but if they lose they don't need to reimburse the winning side for wasting their time.
>>
>>80983772

For the people complaining about no automatic loser-pays in the US:

If you have a legitimate complaint and can't afford it, it's very easy to file in forma pauperis (if legitimate) and have your fees waived by the court.

Even if you do pay, you're able to sue for your legal fees from the other party.
>>
>>80989663
No they are not you fucking faggot.

There is no loser pays rule in the US legal system. Some states have been debating adding a loser pays rules for the last 30 years. Florida had a limited loser pay rule in the 80s but it was a failure and it was changed.
>>
>>80990217
The court fees are totally inconsequential to the total cost of a lawsuit.

Just answering a complaint or making a motion to dismiss will easily rack up 10k. A deposition could add 60k, and a jury trial 200k.
>>
>>80990013

No, you are literally cucked by the "superior" wealthy people who can screw you whichever way you like and you'll still come to /pol/ saying "I UNDERSTAND MY ROLE MASTER".
>>
>>80983772
Wow !
Trump is a Thief !

Steal From America Again

that's it, I'm an #F16FighterJeb now !
>>
>>80983772
> He infringed the contract.
Ok, where is the contract? Where are all the documents?
>>
File: Trump1010wouldvote.jpg (45 KB, 466x810) Image search: [Google]
Trump1010wouldvote.jpg
45 KB, 466x810
>>80983772
Sounds like a savvy businessman against an idiot.

Gee. Who would you vote for?

Sorry Bernie, maybe next time.
>>
>>80990616
Better to be cucked by those of aristocratic and white genes, than to be cucked by the hoards of poor niggers and spics, who will lead the Earth into its state of tan queerness if you get your way.

To be a slave is not to be cucked
To, with a brown cock, be anally plunged is.
>>
File: 1468036441953.jpg (69 KB, 611x548) Image search: [Google]
1468036441953.jpg
69 KB, 611x548
>>80983772
>i accepted the lowball offer

wow so in short your an extremely shitty businessman
>>
>>80990616
Now please Epicurus..... go....to.....bed
>>
These ads really do work. I just met someone an hour ago that parroted the ad about "he gets his foreign policy experience from watching shows". Word for word.
>>
>>80988583
You have it ass-backwards.

I'm a lawyer at an expensive law firm in NYC.

Imagine if a poor person hires a cheap local lawyer to sue a big company like Disney. Disney hires a firm like mine and spends a gorillion dollars defending. With their better legal team and higher budget, Disney wins.

Now the poor person who sued is supposed to cover that?
>>
>>80990915
>vigilant, searching for new ideas

Ok, I chuckled
>>
>>80988583
If a law firm thinks you have a solid case they will work on contingency, which means they only get paid if you win.
>>
>>80983772
This must be fake, surely any real businessman knows that the initial low offer is just a way to start negotiations. You weren't actually expected to accept it you dumb fuck.
>>
>>80983772
fuck trump
>>
>>80983772

This is a picture of Mexico complaining about some wall they had to pay for.
>>
>>80991443

Meme magic is real.
>>
>yfw Shillary is Trump's controlled opposition
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.