[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump vs. Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: jesus.png (1 MB, 4000x3547) Image search: [Google]
jesus.png
1 MB, 4000x3547
It's Election Day in America. Hillary will give you a race war, and a Trump Presidency will mean 4 more years of the same (i.e. no race war). Who do you pick?
>>
>>80916223
Hillary would give us more then a race war if she were to get elected. Putin already stated war would be inevitable if that happened.
>>
I am voting for Hillay Clinton(with EXTREME reservations) this election and NOT Donald Trump and here's why:

With Hillary Clinton, JUST LIKE THE DONALD, you are getting an opportunistic liar. However, with Hillary Clinton, we at least know how she's gonna rule and what she stands for. You may not like it, but you know what she's about.

With Donald Trump, its up in the fucking air. Every single day he could change his opinions and policies(check gun control, immigration, abortion, etc.) He is demagogue who panders to the lowest IQ Americans, which very sadly is a large portion. He feeds off of fear, hate, prejudice, much the same as the main stream media.
With Hillary Clinton, she is the epitome of the corrupt system. But at the very least, even if she doesn't change a single thing about the corrupt system, you know she won't go off her fucking rocker. With Hillary, she at minimum has had an immense career in foreign affairs, and has a good understanding of how the world works and modern-day happenings.

Trump has no fucking clue whats going on, and his supporters don't seem to care either. He wants to deport 11 MILLION people??? On who's dime? 11 million, the VAST majority who are law abiding citizens, a lot of whom have children who are US citizens, and who came to this country the reason anybody does, to seek a better life for themselves.

Think about the global implications of this single policy plan, and REALLY think about it. its asinine, immoral, disgusting, and only immoral disgusting people would support such a thing.
>>
>>80917399
Oh man it's like I'm actually in a Washington Post comment section.
>>
>>80917399

you redditors really do have a certain texture to the way you think and write.
>>
>>80917399
I know this is bait but still

>illegal aliens

>law abiding
>citizens
>>
>>80917399
*tips*

>>80916223
I'd vote Trump. I'm not ready for a racewar, and if the dindus lost I would like for future generations not have to deal with them (the dindus) throwing history in their face all the time.
>>
>>80918917
So do you want a race war or not?
>>
>>80916223
>implying niggers won't chimp out when Trump wins election
>>
>>80917399
>law abiding citizens
You gave yourself away redditor
>>
>>80921444
trips of truth
>>
>>80917399
>with Hillary Clinton, we at least know how she's gonna rule and what she stands for. You may not like it, but you know what she's about.
I'm going to stop you right there. Hillary's beliefs have been so inconsistent that i havde no idea what she stands for anymore. I would've taken the communist Jew over her; at least i know what he believes in.
>>
File: Donald_Trump_Bane_750.jpg (44 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_Bane_750.jpg
44 KB, 750x500
>>80917399
When The Trump is elected, so many of those illegals will self deport, since their welfare will be cutoff. Illegals GET THE FUCK OUT!
>>
GARY
A
R
Y
>>
>>80921444
Witnessed
>>
>>80917399
Read their policies for yourself before you come up with an opinion:

Hillary - https://www.hillaryclinton.com/issues/
Donald - https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

I learned a lot about both candidates by doing this. A lot of Trump's policies are backed by a surprisingly in-depth understanding of the American political system, whereas a lot of Hillary's policies appeal to emotional and social issues. But then again that's just my opinion

Calling Trump's position a "single policy plan" is a superficial accusation at best after having looked at his policies myself.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.