[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WOLF WHISTLIN NOW A HATE CRIME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/13/nottinghamshire-police-becomes-first-force-to-record-misogyny-as/?WTmcid=tmgoff_soc_spf_fb&WT.mc_id=sf30841872

It's happening...

Is there a country who are more tolerant to misogynistic values that I can flee to?

>inb4 middle east
>>
>>80865707
nigga i live in Nottingham and literally just end me
>>
>>80865707
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398
>bbc article
>click video

>reporter verbally assaulted but as they bleeped it out we have literally no idea what if anything was said

>interview with someone working in a bar
>men act "weird" to her
>well yh they are drinking, people are weird when they drink
>manager takes it very seriously
>SO WHAT IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM??
>is this really the best example they could find??

>"If a woman receives unwanted attention on the street, it can now be reported to Nottinghamshire Police as a hate crime"
>"hello darling"
>life in jail
>mfw
>>
>>80866028
mate I heard there guy/gal ratio is good there - is this why? cause there is so many whores?
>>
>>80866392
>http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-36775398

Hahaha did you see that hamburglar?!
There's no way anyone approaches her apart from old guys looking for an easy fuck
>>
>>80867302
there are lots of women in the council and as officers
they took diversity quotas very seriously
>>80867504
yh she clearly just has some guy stagger up to her and ask for a drink while slurring his words and she thinks he was coming on to her
>>
File: just fuck my shit up fam.png (12 KB, 306x175) Image search: [Google]
just fuck my shit up fam.png
12 KB, 306x175
#trending
>>
File: 1466601472928.jpg (9 KB, 342x342) Image search: [Google]
1466601472928.jpg
9 KB, 342x342
George Orwell is rolling in his grave
>>
>>80868898
>If a woman receives unwanted attention on the street, it can now be reported to Nottinghamshire Police as a hate crime
If i look at a female and she doesn't want me to is that unwanted attention.
do i have to cover my face now?
>>
>>80869347
try a burka or a niqab
>>
File: kek.jpg (19 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
19 KB, 413x395
>>80865707

tfw I can't wolf whistle anyway.
>>
I'm not a woman so I can't say I've experienced this but is it really that bad? When someone whistles at you doesn't it mean they think you are attractive? A similar thing has happened to me twice before. While walking down the street women with their window rolled down have driven by and said "hey sexy" or moaned at me. It made me feel confident as fuck. So why does this upset women when men do it?
>>
>>80870476
It's a different paradigm with women. The more they protest a man's attention, the more they are 'above' him, so to speak.
>>
File: 1459706017586.jpg (35 KB, 322x504) Image search: [Google]
1459706017586.jpg
35 KB, 322x504
>unwanted verbal contact is a crime in the UK
>>
So, whatever happened to that principle of equality under the law?
>>
>>80870797
The finns' autism is spreading.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 480x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 480x344
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ1UdYOrR3E

Bad news for this guy
>>
>>80870842
oi mate don't be sexyiest
>>
>>80869759
yh then i can get away with breaking the law since arresting a female muslim identifying individual is racis
>>
>Misogyny - A hatred of women.

I hate women so much I'm going to wolf whistle at them to show how much I appreciate their appearace and would enjoy to have sex with them.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.