[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that a happening is not fun once it happens.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: tib67.jpg (312 KB, 2000x1124) Image search: [Google]
tib67.jpg
312 KB, 2000x1124
Daily reminder that a happening is not fun once it happens.

No jobs, no way to maintain oneself, no money to invest on anything, no money to buy land to grow some food, prices sky rocketing, just uncertainty and it takes motherfucking FOREVER for everything to blow up so you can finally take action.

Fuck this gay country, blow up already.
>>
>>80644887
>being a poorfag
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
>>
File: republica-federativa-do-hue.jpg (36 KB, 375x395) Image search: [Google]
republica-federativa-do-hue.jpg
36 KB, 375x395
>>80644887
I bet OP is a humanities major, with non existing skills where it is most required (i.e anything STEM related).
>>
>>80645804
>>80645187
Yeah because "concursos" are jobs right? Let me tell about these fucks working for the government: they all spend their money on useless shit that isn't even produced in the country, instead they care about electronics, and everyone knows where these comes from.

Not made in Brazil, thank FHC for that faggots.

But hey, who pays the "concursados"? The government, which is paid by the population, that is becoming even more unemployed in this happening process. The elders in Hell de Janeiro can feel it. The politicians are too much of a pussy to get rid of the gibsmedats and reduce the state.

Also Temer is a joke for recreating the MINC.
>>
>>80646686
Fuck off, commie.
>>
>>80646846
>state reduction
>commie

You are retarded if you think that PSDB is right wing. Do you remember who created Bolsa Escola? Oh that is right, you were born in 98 or later.

You are just as cancerous as the faggots of the workers party.
>>
>>80646846
You are the commie here.

Less state in this shit and nacionalismo neles.

>>80645187
Stay in your own Hell, atheist. Brasil Pátria Cristã!
>>
>>80648433
What is your opinion on secession being a nationalist?
>>
>>80648862
Secession is a consequence, not the goal.
>>
>>80648862
They can finally split the Portuguese America, that as Brazilian-Portuguese makes me sad, because "our glorious Empire"...

Or maybe we can use them to change to monarquia, parlamentarismo ou confederação de estados.
>>
all of you die
>>
File: third_world_map.jpg (38 KB, 550x321) Image search: [Google]
third_world_map.jpg
38 KB, 550x321
>>
>>80649632
>Monarquia

Difícil de acontecer sem interferência estrangeira, o mundo já odeia esse tipo de governo. Vão vir com um "países trazendo a liberdade".
>>
>>80644887
I feel for the huehues, but atleast you have a police force that knows how to deal with niggers (shoot them) even if they are corrupt as fuck.
>>
>>80649900
why is greenland third world?

Why is Singapore third world?

Why is United Arab Emirates third world?
>>
>>80651685
1st, 2nd, 4th world is about political ideology and not wealth. It's just coinsidence that 3rd world lack of ideology makes for a shithole 90% of the time.
>>
>>80649900
>Greece
>First world
Stupid map desu senpaitachi.
>>
>>80646686
im right there with u, fellow favela
im dropping mechanical engineering on ufrj
petrobras is fucked, all my friends are working as company managers or some bullshit.
engineer jobs are being given away to technicians.
>>
>>80644887
>>80645187
>>80645804
>>80646686
>>80646846
>>80647327
>>80648433
>>80648862
>>80649583
>>80649632
Since every Brazilian on /pol/ is in this thread, how do you feel about not practically being niggers?
>>
American here, spending some of my vacation in Hueland

Holy fucking shit I hate how people are eager to stab you in the back.
Shit would be crazy expensive if were not for my friend to help me out with the portuguese.
Girls get fucking crazy with the gib green card thing.

At least the hookers are pretty cheap and overall nice, also the food tastes great overall
>>
>>80655992
>fucks 3rd world hookers
you are basically a nigger, never come back to the US you degenerate fuck
>>
>>80656370
Brown sugar is damn hot man
Some of the girls here are fucking crazy
I'll probably get like 4 or 5 girls together this friday
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.