[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A 80 year old woman was tortured for 8 hours and then shot 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
A 80 year old woman was tortured for 8 hours and then shot 2 times the other day in my hometown when she couldn't remember the password to her safe can you guess the race of the criminals /pol/?

http://www.kerngoldenempire.com/news/breaking-news/bakersfield-police-on-scene-of-a-shooting-at-stine-and-ambrister-drive
>>
7's for dindus
>>
>suspects are three black men and one black woman

Niggers hunt in packs.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it was vodka laced with sleeping pills. Rather, it was liquid Drano. The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too, although she was reported (by Orren Walker) to have coughed less than the other victims. Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold quantities of drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but pus oozing from the blisters prevented the adhesive from sticking.

>Pierre became angry because the deaths were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, this time grazing the back of his head.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Andrews and Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his throat, and tried to strangle him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited the side of his throat.
>>
>>80319759
>based granny
never negotiate with niggers
>>
>>80319759

#Guns4Granny

Praise kek.
>>
Hopefully white.
>>
>>80321281
You american's need to deport this shit back to Africa, NOW.

No fucking messing around anymore. The crime these people commit is unlike any other.
>>
That's why I have 40 rounds of .308 ready to go.
>>
>>80319759
Payback for 400 years of Oppression.

Literally no fucks given. We're in a Race War now, anything goes,
>>
fucking niggers
>>
>>80319759
You're from Bako? Condolences seem in order
>>
if only granny got a gun
>>
File: 876545654323456.jpg (102 KB, 960x741) Image search: [Google]
876545654323456.jpg
102 KB, 960x741
>>80319759

Asians?
>>
>>80323250
Yeah lived here my whole life i need to get the fuck out of here
>>
File: 86543456875.jpg (455 KB, 1374x805) Image search: [Google]
86543456875.jpg
455 KB, 1374x805
>>80322978
>Payback for 400 years of Oppression.

kys
>>
>>80321281
This is why I sleep with an AR15 by my side
>>
File: 764378976.jpg (66 KB, 370x722) Image search: [Google]
764378976.jpg
66 KB, 370x722
>>80319759
>>
>>80323525
I thought the closest thing to Canadian niggers are bears.
Thanks for proving me wrong nigger
>>
These kinds of stories are posted every single day on Colin Flaherty's channel

I seriously think you need to spread his youtube channel like wildfire to liberal campuses fast to get Trump elected

Otherwise your country is just gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr1zg8Dcz7g
>>
>>80322978
The moment you decide that you suddenly have any right to kill anyone with your stupid gang of niggers, is the right that everyone else will feel the need to kill you in defense.

There's a legitimate reason as to why murderers are killed, you know?

The moment you do anything, you will be skinned alive, be it subjectively or literally - depending on the person.

We don't give a fuck about whatever happened 400 years ago, however we will not forgive you if you take it into your hands to kill our families.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9klmbBkOxE
>>
Don't forget that black dude who killed that white reporter live on TV because "she was rayciss."
>>
>>80319759
>Bakersfield
they're probably spics
>>
Do black people have high pain tolerance?
>>
>>80319759
fukkk i live in bakersfield
>>
File: a.jpg (93 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
93 KB, 525x700
>>80319759

I bet Grand daughter knew the niggers who did it!

Isn't she so lovely!
>>
File: 00marciano.jpg (24 KB, 392x369) Image search: [Google]
00marciano.jpg
24 KB, 392x369
>>80322978

You stupid fucking nigger. Your people aren't even a race. You people will all die in droves don't think it won't happen nigger. You oppressed your own people by slavery being a african nigger tradition. You people only have your selves to blame and you will die a nigger as you so wish to be. Its all you can be because it is all God made dumb fucking niggers liek you to be in a Civilization and a world niggers could never dream!!!!! Even if you fucking sub human god damn monkeys even had a dream!

BITCH!
>>
>>80323730
God dammit..
>>
>>80322978
great bait
>>
Stuff like this makes me so fucking mad

God bless this lady, I hope she pulls through so her last experiences on this planet aren't ones filled with terror & pain.
>>
>>80319759
((()))
>>
Niggers aren't human.

They're pack hunters.

When you see one, always remember that another (or, usually more) are closing on your six.
>>
>>80323480
Do it bro, I left cali completely in 2013 and my life became instantly better
>>
>>80322758
Don't be racist.
We're all the same.

Black people are EXACTLY the same as whites.
Who wouldn't force their grandmother to drink drain cleaner at gunpoint for a soda?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.