[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is my theory that this turd was anointed to the Presidency
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10
It is my theory that this turd was anointed to the Presidency to promote race-mixing and the further destruction of the white race.

>literal who
>from literally where
>who has done literally what
>but has a nigger father and white mother
>will bring us HOPE AND CHANGE

I see so many coalburners now it is starting to fuck with my head. Last night me and my gf wanted to go see fireworks in our moderately-sized town in the upper Midwest. We go to a bridge over the freeway where a small crowd is standing around waiting. I am having a good time when suddenly a decent-looking, pregnant white woman and her nigger husband or bf, followed by their 3 half-niglet kids come and stand by us. Night = Ruined. I thought of throwing the mongrels over the bridge.

What is happening to this country is not natural and war is coming.
>>
>>79896854
Since the advent of the television, the American public has proven time and time again that it votes for its presidents based on appearance. With the rise of social media, this effect has exacerbated. American voters are getting dumber and less interested in politics. And they trust, over anything, a young face that they can resonate with.

Obama won because he was that young face, and because a third of the entire nigger population voted for him, and only for him. Hillary will win for the same reason, because she resonates as an image with women. Politics will not matter. American voting power depends solely on image and what's in the media.
>>
it took you 8 years to realize this?
>>
>>79897150
It's sad and unbelievable how Hillary is in the lead. Just a total, corrupt, murdering, evil piece of shit who's winning because she has a vagina.

All because of the media.
>>
>>79896854

it must be hard living in a world where the slightest things will make you angry. no wonder /pol/ is upset all the time. they know deep down their ideals lose more power every day and there isnt a damn thing they can do about it. it tears them apart inside and their rage festers.

Hillary will win, plain and simple. I'm glad racists like you are never going to have their way.
>>
He was a fucking nobody, first run senator, no traction what so ever. He picked up steam because Soros told Hillary it wasnt her turn yet and that it was full sail for Obama
>>
>>79898887
You're an idiot if you think having Hillary win is a good thing just because it sticks it to "duh racists" in your fantasies. But you're Canadian so thinking outside the saccharine liberal narrative sold to you by multinational corporations bent on more control over us isn't exactly your forte.
>>
>>79899477

your rage is music to my ears. so soothing.
>>
>>79898887
>>79898887
>the destruction of my country and people is the slightest thing

What you fail to realize, leaf, is that the pendulum *always* swings the other way. Always.

I haven't seen people this mad in my entire life. Everyone is getting enraged. Everyone.

They either channel it through /pol/ or antifa. But a war is coming and we have the guns.
>>
>>79896854
I have felt that way Obama too OP. I'm surprised it took them that long.
>>
>>79899546
I'm not raging at all. I think it's sad that you're a useful idiot. It's because of brainwashed people like you, the elites are winning and Western governments grow more authoritarian. Canadians are probably the worst in this regard, for whatever reason.
>>
>>79899701

thats cute, thats only the 231243rd time i've heard that.

soon im sure. soon. :^)

>>79899752

>i'm not mad

textbook mad lmao
>>
>>79899546

Give up. We won't surpass 'Straya in bantz you thundercunt
>>
>>79899816
>textbook mad lmao

Textbook projection.
>>
>>79898887
A KEKING LEAF
>>
>>79899850

i dont care about bantz i just like seeing these people suffer. its actually very satisfying. the way they cry and wail about everything thats so inconsequential and the crazy theories they come up with.

its like this board was created to entertain me
>>
File: image.png (23 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
image.png
23 KB, 500x294
>>79900002
>>
>>79900002
watch out with all that edge bro
>>
>>79900002

You seem very afraid.
>>
>>79898887
>Canadian
>having any business talking about race.

If you live in a country that is 99.99% white and asian, how about shut the fuck up. You have no idea what race problems are.
>>
>>79900186

wow are you just now noticing this is bait? you are smarter than the average /pol/ poster i must admit. i can post stupid shit and they will fall for it

every. single. time.

its so fucking easy.

>>79900297

see? got another.
>>
>>79900002
Dude, please tell me about your political views here... we're at the core of cultural Marxism. This country feels like a real life version of tumblr. I was like you in high-school, laughing at the calamities of others, then when you back the fuck up, you see there is nothing except a decedent future for us in the west. This situation is far from humurous.
>>
>>79896854

I sometimes wonder if these types of posts are false flaggers attempting to discredit this site.

Classically left-wing.
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 664x1203) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 664x1203
>>79900002
>i just like seeing these people suffer.
kek, what a badass!
>>
File: fuck canada.jpg (66 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
fuck canada.jpg
66 KB, 625x468
>>79900352
>>
>>79900464

why, so you can "redpill" me about da jews and how everyone is trying to destroy the white race?

hahahahaha

that bit is funny, but its old.
>>
>>79900558
>discredit this site
>discredit 4chan

Fuck off.
>>
>>79896854
>thought of throwing the mongrels over the bridge.

Ever been to a Wallmart. Literally fat mexican women with 7 beaner babies. Little shits wonder around with no adult supervision. Walking around in frount of your cart. Grabbing candy and screaming and yelling.
>>
>>79900861

>ever been to walmart?

what kind of fucking question is that you stupid fuck of course he has hahahaha
>>
>>79897150
>>79898771
>>79899477

That's how it starts. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.
>>
>>79901013

>its another s-s-soon post

How soon is soon? I've been hearing to for years. I wonder if its never going to happen and its all just a fantasy of people like yours.... nah couldnt be...
>>
>>79900753

I don't know anyone like OP in real life and I live in a rural town.

It seems to me that people like you (left-wing agitprops) might be more than willing to false flag this place.

Like I said, I don't know anyone like OP. He's a sort of caricature.
>>
>>79901101

You're a faggot
>>
>>79898771
>murdering
When did this meme start? I heard someone say it in real life today. I wasn't aware it was common knowledge
>>
File: image.png (159 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159 KB, 700x390
>>79901013

I'm all for a restart. It might naturally be built into the lifespans of empires. Our ruling class has grown unreasonably out-of-touch and arrogant.
>>
Looks like I killed the thread. The agitprops will start a new one.
>>
>>79898887
>goes on /pol/
>Supports Hillary C.
Someone pass this cuck a pint of bleach, it's on me
>>
File: 1466955934776.jpg (718 KB, 919x1895) Image search: [Google]
1466955934776.jpg
718 KB, 919x1895
>>79901543
Not a meme.
>>
>>79901543

>>murdering
>When did this meme start?

The mid 90's, actually.

I'm 49. I remember.
>>
File: image.jpg (696 KB, 897x1850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
696 KB, 897x1850
>>79901543
She's committed war crimes on the record, but I think most people are referencing pic related kind of stuff. I don't know how you can consider yourself "liberal" or "progressive" and vote for this person.
>>
>>79896854
OP you are a victim of the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon

Coalburners are rare, race-mixing is not the issue

outright replacement through sanctioned illegal immigration and shitty White birthrates are the real danger
>>
File: arnie.gif (3 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
arnie.gif
3 MB, 320x214
>>79901763
It's time.
>>
Last bump. Just wanted to share my pain.
>>
>>79902230
Is there a version of this with a single credible source?

This kind of shit is useless without any references.
>>
>>79902088
Please God let someone kill the Clintons. The system clearly won't help, so bloodshed is sadly the only option left.
>>
>>79906206
This has sources

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.php#axzz4Daxu1Ezp
>>
bumb
>>
>>79898771
She'll do anything for money. Ask the Wall St. firms that have paid her "foundation" speaking fees. Obama is paid off as well. This isn't about doing the right thing, this is about being paid. It will all come out eventually.
>>
File: 1338949542306.jpg (43 KB, 555x448) Image search: [Google]
1338949542306.jpg
43 KB, 555x448
He is just another part of the Russian/Jewish Oligarch Agenda

They bragged about what would come to pass years before it happened, and they think they have us in the pocket just enough to A) elect a third term for their garbage and B) allow them to dismantle the 2nd amendment
>>
>>79899701
good thing we've had a century of gun control to keep you faggots down

What the hell are your concealed pistols going to do against gment drones?
>>
>Obama: So, if if if, you voting for the other team, it’s not because of the economy. It’s not because of the economy… I mean even, even, even, even, even the, uh, even the, uh, the, the Republicans on the other side don’t really know what the guy’s talking about.
>>
>>79897150
You say 'the american public' but say it for what it is, women voters. They fall for this shit in FAR greater numbers than men do, the effect is exaggerated.
>>
File: Americas guns.jpg (338 KB, 630x675) Image search: [Google]
Americas guns.jpg
338 KB, 630x675
>>79911713
>was is an armed insurgency, the largest armed insurgency ever witnessed by mankind

Good luck, cucks.
>>
>>79896854
wrong.

he was appointed because immortal technique released his album revolutionary vol. one, which prematurely balding faggots taking sociology and Latin American studies because it was the only way for them to get pussy and they gave the CD to their little brothers in the suburbs and it scared the parents into voting obama
>>
>>79912002
>assuming everybody with guns is going to join in
>assuming that mobilization will be effective when you're spread over 5000km
>assuming civilians grade weaponry could put a dent in the military complex

Enjoy your fantasy
>>
>>79912409
>assuming that rice farmers in a jungle or goat fuckers in a desert could win against the US military

ANY military force stands exactly zero chance to prevail here.

As one Chinese General recently stated (paraphrasing) "attacking America would be like throwing an egg against a rock".

You're probably Chinese so that will resonate.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.