[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
I am a FBI agent that is currently part of the team of investigators that are investigating the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton herself. AMA
>>
>>79798283
Are you an FBI agent?
>>
File: 1465594807332.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1465594807332.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
"Them niggers be saying they're equal before the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He hated their guts and many Islamic scholars have said the Negro was created by Allah to serve us. Muhammad (PBUH) said Arabs are equal to non-Arabs, and white are equal to blacks. But he was talking about Caucasoid humans, not filthy Congoloids. Bilal was black but Ethiopian caucosoid, aka the same skull structure as the Prophet (PBUH) and every Arab, Slav, and Aryan. Mongoloids to the east have proven themselves to worthy servants to Allah, but niggers can't do it. I mean Malcolm X was communist, and sub-Saharan niggers refuse to act like people to their brothers and sisters. Because niggers aren't human, they're human like animals created by Allah to serve us."
"P.S. Christians are pussies, and Hitler knew it."
>>
No you're not. We already saw the earlier LARPing threads and you're not even that guy.

Go back to your PHPBB
>>
What mask was Bill wearing in Eyes Wide Shut?
>>
>>79798327
Yes i am
>>
>>79798283
Are you also increasingly nervous?
I'm the king of Jordan, by the way.
>>
>>79798458
Are you sure?
>>
>>79798471
I am nervous about getting caught because that means death
>>
>>79798283
*inhales jekem*
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>79798541
Believe what you will
>>
CIA overthrow in Venezuela when?
>>
>>79798623
Did you score a possible on your pistol qualification at the Quantico? How hard is that, really?
>>
>>79798283
Will you dump her and Huma's nudes?

I need them for research.
>>
>>79798283
no, youre not
>>
>>79798892
No nudes but they did meet a bunch of times according to the emails
>>
Why do I love the feeling of ejaculating?
>>
It would be funny if you actually were, but we all know you're not.
>>
How much does George Soros pay Hillary?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.