[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So was John Wayne redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_29823-jw-sm-1458206253.jpg (24 KB, 241x300) Image search: [Google]
tmp_29823-jw-sm-1458206253.jpg
24 KB, 241x300
So was John Wayne redpilled?
>>
>>79796045

He was a draft dodging cuck but enjoyed playing the big man in the movies. Walked like he'd just be fucked in the ass. He had some bad things to say about liberals but who didn't in those days.

Cuck/10.
>>
>>79796164
Pains me to say it but FPBP
>>
File: 1465594807332.jpg (2 KB, 115x125) Image search: [Google]
1465594807332.jpg
2 KB, 115x125
"Them niggers be saying they're equal before the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He hated their guts and many Islamic scholars have said the Negro was created by Allah to serve us. Muhammad (PBUH) said Arabs are equal to non-Arabs, and white are equal to blacks. But he was talking about Caucasoid humans, not filthy Congoloids. Bilal was black but Ethiopian caucosoid, aka the same skull structure as the Prophet (PBUH) and every Arab, Slav, and Aryan. Mongoloids to the east have proven themselves to worthy servants to Allah, but niggers can't do it. I mean Malcolm X was communist, and sub-Saharan niggers refuse to act like people to their brothers and sisters. Because niggers aren't human, they're human like animals created by Allah to serve us."
P.S. Christians are pussies, and Hitler knew it.
>>
>>79796045
He was a Nazi.
>>
He died from radioactive fallout from nuke tests in Nevada.
>>
>>79796374
I call that bold talk for a one-eyed fat man
>>
>>79796164

Why does an actor need to be anything more than a creator of images for public consumption? The man was a product of pioneer California (born in Iowa but didn't stay there long) who was of Scots Irish background and played football at USC. He lived the last years of the old west and saw it transition into modern times.
>>
>>79796164

Kill yourself you fucking bitch made leaf.
>>
File: 1462771099912.png (28 KB, 499x322) Image search: [Google]
1462771099912.png
28 KB, 499x322
>>79796374
>>
He used to smoke 40 cigarettes a day and drink like a fish. He was a weak man who was a slave to his vices.

I approve of his anti-commie and anti-libtard stances, though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.