[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Johnson/Weld 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: johnson-and-weld-680x382.jpg (52 KB, 680x382) Image search: [Google]
johnson-and-weld-680x382.jpg
52 KB, 680x382
As a former #CruzMissile who cannot stand Trump and his idiotic cultist supporters, I will be voting for Gary Johnson/Bill Weld on Election Day. There are many more people like me and I will be actively campaigning for Johnson in my home state of Pennsylvania. No, there is nothing you Trumpkins can do to change my mind.

Gary Johnson is a good man and a responsible defender of liberty. He will get my vote. I will never support the inept, narcissistic, wannabe tyrant Trump.
>>
File: hat.png (164 KB, 311x389) Image search: [Google]
hat.png
164 KB, 311x389
go away
>>
>>79642683
k keep me posted
>>
File: Agree.png (881 KB, 1416x1320) Image search: [Google]
Agree.png
881 KB, 1416x1320
>>79642683

The Libertarian party has been compromised, bought, and paid for. Bill Weld was the seal on the mortgage when they sold their soul.

It’s sad, as the Libertarian party used to sorta be a place of last resort for people disgusted with both parties. Now, it’s just a compromised puppet shilling for:

>Open borders
>Gun control
>Bad trade deals, like TPP

I never thought I’d see that day, but it happened.

Johnson also agrees with most of Crazy Bernie's policies - pic related
>>
File: tedcruuz.jpg (29 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
tedcruuz.jpg
29 KB, 256x256
>>79642785
If you think Trump can win without the votes of ex-Cruz supporters like me, be my guest.
>>
>>79642867
Doesn't matter. He's still a better candidate than Trump.

The TPP is good. It's in line with libertarian free-market economics. That's why statists like Sanders and Trump oppose it.
>>
>>79642867
Honestly, at this point, I don't know a single Republican who would go for Johnson. However, he'll probably soak up a lot of 18-year old edgy bernbots.
>>
File: image.jpg (471 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
471 KB, 1920x1200
>>79642936
If you think we give a shit you're sorely mistaken. If Trump doesn't win we'll lose the house and senate and Supreme Court. By the time you cuckservatives get another chance at a presidential election it'll be far too late for you to do anything. Cuckservatives are going extinct, join or die.
>>
>>79643256
That's why you idiots shouldn't have nominated Trump. This is all YOUR FAULT. All because you children are too stupid to think beyond memes.
>>
>>79642683
If you're for open borders, amnesty and no guns, you have more than hillary as an option.
>>
File: trash.png (323 KB, 677x965) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
323 KB, 677x965
>>79642683
>be johnson
>gifted valuable replic pistol ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=et6dwlPvIHA )
>throw it in the trash the same day
>people find it
>ask to buy it back for $500
Absolutely disgusting
>>
>>79643055
>The TPP is good.
In what plane of existence is the TPP good? That thing has been negotiated in secret, there's no way you even know what is in it in it's current form.
>>
>>79642683
Johnson has the charisma of a block of wood but Weld seems like the sort of guy you could have a fun BBQ with.

Still voting for hillary tho, sorry.
>>
>>79643371
This is exactly why we nominated Trump. There's no way that cuckservatives like you and bush can ever take power again. They do more damage to our nation than any democrat has by taking advantage of freedom loving voters for political kickbacks and unending globalist wars to feed the military industrial complex.
>>
>>79643489
Because free trade is good and promotes economic growth. Protectionist policies are shit and usually endorsed by liberals who don't understand basic economics, e.g Bernie Sanders.
>>
>>79643447
Johnson's incredibly petty and a huge bitch
>>
>unironically being a libertarian

Are you mentally retarded, or are you just 12?

Johnson and every other libertard is controlled opposition for the eternal kike

>open borders
>pro-Israel
>no regulations or oversight for the sweaty, greasy Noses running their multinationals, looting the economy

All libertards/ancaps/jewish pawns should be strung up and executed
>>
File: 1460244665675.jpg (187 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460244665675.jpg
187 KB, 1024x1024
>>79642683
Gary who?...Bill who?
Might as well not even bother getting out of bed.
>>
>>79643673
>allowing multinationals to sue SOVEREIGN NATIONS for losses in EXPECTED profits is a good thing

Please kill yourself, Jew
>>
>Drumpf
ftfy
>>
>>79643673
Free trade is good, but that isn't what the TPP is about:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/nov/13/trans-pacific-paternership-intellectual-property

>The outsiders who understand TPP best aren't surprised. That is, the draft "confirms fears that the negotiating parties are prepared to expand the reach of intellectual property rights, and shrink consumer rights and safeguards," writes James Love a longtime watcher of this process.
>>
>>79643634
The Republican Party was dead by 2008. And the "IF WE DONT VOTE FOR X CANDIDATE WE'RE DOOMED" logic is stale. Trump was a good pick for many reasons but he's too polarizing and off the rails to win a general elections. I hope I'm wrong, but he'll need to pull off some serious magic during the debates to overcome Hillary. >>79643673
If you think the TPP represents free trade you're daft.
>>
>>79644863
>IF WE DONT VOTE FOR X CANDIDATE WE'RE DOOMED" logic is stale.
Exactly.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.