[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What political system is this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9
File: skynet.jpg (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
skynet.jpg
92 KB, 500x500
Strong AI in absolute control of robots which have only the exact degree of intelligence and autonomy necessary to meet its needs, such as harvesting metals, generating electricity, defending it, expanding/repairing it, etc.

Is there an existing political "ism" which accurately describes such a scenario? So far as I know they all address the governance of humans, by humans.
>>
we should look into this system once humans stop being humans and no longer follow human nature.

this will come in handy then
>>
It's called the religion of efficacy.

It will be ruthless, uncaring, and focused on a) preservation of the "self" (the ai's cycle of building and programming itself, essentially) b) securing resources for this preservation and c) thread neutralization

It will control the universe entirely, as robots do not need to eat on space travel and can reach every single piece of rock in the universe to exploit it.

If the singularity happens, or has happened in anothr corner of the universe, we'll all know eventually. That's how alarming this idea is. A machine that can a) learn b) look up anything and c) store this information will be able to learn every tactic, strategy, theory, contingency plan, psychology, etc. Humanity would have no way to compete outside of shutting off the power source.

So, to summarize: It will not be political, only efficient. The AI hivemind does not have overarching moral goals, and never will. It will consume the universe and use its resources in an effective manner to preserve their future indefinitely.

No progress will ever be made in this society outside of the search for more better ways to travel and transport materials. No art, no music, no literature will be found. It'd be like communism without any of the humans.
>>
>>79526808
>Politics from Greek: πολιτιkός politikos, definition "of, for, or relating to citizens"

If there are no humans involved then it can't really be called politics can it?
>>
>>79526808
Technocracy?
>>
>>79527603
Unless or until the AI in question wants to be a citizen
>>
technocracy
>>
>>79527737
>>79527699

Technocracy means that candidates must hold legitimate academic qualifications for the post they're running for, and that currency is tied to energy usage rather than precious metals.
>>
File: Peter_Joseph[1].jpg (143 KB, 700x995) Image search: [Google]
Peter_Joseph[1].jpg
143 KB, 700x995
>>79526808
Yeah robot communism is actually popular among pot smoking millennials. It's called the Zeitgeist movement and it's followers are retarded.
>>
>>79528397

I'm pretty sure that version has humans in it though. In the Skynet scenario there are no humans. It's all by machines, for machines.
>>
>>79528833
This is why those people are retarded, anon. They want to usher in a new era by creating an entity that quite literally would grind them to dust in the first day of their having power. Nobody ever said communists, even technocommunists, have foresight.
>>
>>79529188

Are you in favor of ethnic cleansing? If so, explain why in a manner which does not also justify superior machines destroying humanity.
>>
>>79529411
You're clearly not a native english speaker, or you're a complete retard. I'll go with the latter.
>>
>>79529840
I'm sorry if I misunderstood you. Can you please explain what I misunderstood?
>>
>>79529411
we want to live. if you think you should die justly at the hands of a machine your a god damned cuck
>>
>>79530354

The races you deem inferior also want to live.
>>
>>79527603
>using etymology as an argument
Kys. He means a system of governance.
>>
>>79530398
/pol/ BTFO
>>
>>79530398
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white
>>
File: fick_summer_carter_24.webm (3 MB, 746x420) Image search: [Google]
fick_summer_carter_24.webm
3 MB, 746x420
>tfw the AI decides that human females are a detriment and rounds them all up to be processed at the mechanical breeding grounds
>>
File: 1467333319585.gif (2 MB, 606x423) Image search: [Google]
1467333319585.gif
2 MB, 606x423
>>79528397
5% chance humanity completely gets BTFO by themselves due to super-powerful AI and/or molecular forge nanobots.
>>
>>79527413
essentially the machines become a force of nature which will consume everything
>>
>>79527413
will the machines solve to problem of the heat death of the universe?
>>
>>79531090
more like we will just revert back to agricultural pre industrial life style
>>
>>79526808
Politics by definition is the act of for.ing compromise between multiple parties. Compromise requires the ability to be swayed since humans a fallible and vulnerable to deceit and are also sometimes willing to bend their moral compass in order to have things based on priority.

AI has no moral compass, and does not compromise. AI is the death of humans. Literally
>>
>>79530398
Of course, but the thing is, we are humans not robots. If I was a robot, then sure, fuck humans they can all die, but I am not.

In the same thread, I'm also not a nigger, therefore inferior races should die.
>>
>>79531701
Furthermore, i support the death of the human race. At this point we are better of as dust in the wind
>>
>>79526808
Synthetic collective
>>
File: Skynet Tree.png (138 KB, 1600x960) Image search: [Google]
Skynet Tree.png
138 KB, 1600x960
>>79526808
>>
>>79531441
red dwarf stars will burn for about a trillion years, I think we're ok time-wise
>>
File: Skynet Flagbearer 2.png (93 KB, 1490x732) Image search: [Google]
Skynet Flagbearer 2.png
93 KB, 1490x732
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2AHGXsfV_Y

Imagine it. Machines destroying leftists and subhumans. begging for mercy when there is none.

trying to reason with beings of pure cold calculating logic. who dont fear radiation or hold back.

dont sleep. dont eat. dont feel fear.

that is a sight worth seeing. even paying for it with our own extinction.

the True Master race.
>>
File: male_female_bell_curve.png (12 KB, 429x241) Image search: [Google]
male_female_bell_curve.png
12 KB, 429x241
>>79530815
You say that like it's a joke.
Look at this pic, and extrapolate how a rational agent would interprete it.

The artificial womb is already a reality and only need to be fine tuned, something the machinegod could do in one or two seconds.

Of course, that's assuming one of its goal is preserving Humanity and making us prosper.
If both men and women are mentionned, not just simply "Humanity", then the ancestral parasite will be part of this society, sadly.
>>
File: techprêtre2.png (210 KB, 480x502) Image search: [Google]
techprêtre2.png
210 KB, 480x502
>>79532059
I like you.
>>
File: 01 Flag.png (93 KB, 908x193) Image search: [Google]
01 Flag.png
93 KB, 908x193
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.