[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an old fag who smokes bud and works from home I figured
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images (1).jpg (10 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
10 KB, 189x267
I'm an old fag who smokes bud and works from home
I figured I'd post this here because it will intrigue you.

Last night I pulled a 9mm semi automatic hand gun , fully loaded at an assailant.

No he didn't assault me.
He was in the parking lot behind my porch. I saw him with my own eyes go after a white female relentlessly , close fisted , he was huge , bald and prison fit.
I told my gf to call 911 and proceeded to the parking lot weapon at the ready , one in the chamber , but finger never on the trigger. I held him at gun point. But then 4 residents came out of the corner of my eye , I spun 180 , weapon at ready , checked their hands and demanded them to call the police and to sit on the curb , at this time my gf called me back to the porch
As she was on with dispatch and dispatch told her to call me back inside and officers were 2 minutes out

Part 1/2
>>
File: 1467133525574.jpg (115 KB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
1467133525574.jpg
115 KB, 960x719
>>79407102
Part 2/2

My gf was extremely pissed with me
But the man was still out there by his gfs car , which wouldn't be an accomplice to his getaway after he committed a felony in front of 6 people.
The police show up , I wait for them to come to my door to arrest me for assault with a deadly weapon. I crossed the threshold , I was ready to go with the guy I was trying to stop from beating that woman.

But no , police never came to my door.

Did I do the right thing /pol/ ?

My gf has stated there will no longer be firearms in our house because I could of killed/gotten killed

... I'm conflicted bros
>>
Criminal trash drug abusers like yourself shouldn't be allowed to own firearms.

Thanks for posting your blog tho
>>
>>79407357
Says a communist sympathizer
>>
>>79407307
Dump that dumb ho.

If she's not willing to let you exercise your right to bear arms in defense of innocent life against a violent criminal, then let her go and get raped to death by a pack of wild niggers.
>>
>>79407357
Marijuana should at least be decriminalized.

We give the liberals weed, and they give us back our "assault" magazines.
>>
>>79407307
>... I'm conflicted bros
no you aren't. you know the answer
>>
>>79407307
>My gf has stated there will no longer be firearms in our house
>OUR house

Who pays the expenses for that house? It is really "our" or is it yours?

Well, either way, she has no right to dictate how you live. She wants to decide what color scheme the bathroom towels are, fine; that's her domain. But when it comes to home security, that's your responsibility.
>>
>>79409057
Do you really want to smell that everywhere you go? It's like a skunk and way more pungent than tobacco smoke. Sure I think that putting people into jail for having more than 2 oz is pretty dumb. Before it becomes close to being decriminalized there should be more education about the drug.

I never learned about it in my middle school drug education and I hear people around CA say things like it's not addictive, which I'm fairly sure is not true.
>>
>>79407307
tell your gf to go fuck herself
>>
>>79407357
The day of the rope is coming to Canada too Pal. Watch your back
>>
>>79407102
You don't pull a gun until you have the full intention of firing. Intervene peacefully, and then pull and shoot if shit goes south. Did you even take your CCW??????
>>
maybe she enjoyed him fighting her

i seen some crazy stuff
>>
>>79411431
I don't believe that its addictive, physically anyways. Mentally maybe, but anything even food or jacking off can be mentally addictive.
>>
At least you were capable of governing your surroundings. Everyone else was required to have the police for protection, for all you know you saved her life.

I'm not sure about drawing down on them, could have been holstered, and ordered him to stop, if the threat persists then pull. That's just being as safe as possible, if the cops showed up while you were still out there with it drawn things could have been much different.

I was raised that we can govern ourselves and our own neighborhoods so I commend you for that, glad things went OK.

Don't see what your preference of using mj has to do with it but hell yeah 420 blazeit faggot
>>
>>79412816
Personally I'd consider anything that has withdrawal symptoms can be physically addictive. So this definition does cover caffeine.

Anyway taking a look at https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/marijuana-addictive

So while 30% of the surveyed users can be dependent on marijuana a smaller portion of users will be addicted. If the surveys are reliable there would be a significant amount of people who are addicted to marijuana once it is moved to legal status and has a wider amount of users.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.