[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one are you, /pol/tards?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 720x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 720x616
which one are you, /pol/tards?
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 720x616) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 720x616
Bump
>>
Number 2 here
>>
I really don't get the hostility to the statement regarding "just following orders". What other army and individual soldier has ever been judged by similar criteria? The Wehrmacht, for example, was documented to have committed very few rapes on either front, with a good deal of the perpetrators being punished in some way. Were soldiers just supposed to desert or rebel en masse and be executed because some or most of them may have known about mass-killings that were performed by a separate organization with completely different hierarchy? Or because they see their fellow soldiers brutally killed by partisans, not protected under the Geneva convention, and overzealously punish the civilian population in retribution?

If we ignore the humanity of everyone involved in the war, even Adolf Hitler himself, we forget that most people are capable of similar behavior and that it takes very little. But no, it's almost about racism wasn't it? that's the problem!
>>
> Wehrmacht low rapes
> Wehrmacht low crimes

Are you this retarded? You haven't read any actual Wehrmacht servicemen accounts, have you?
>>
>>79186243
Well, you can refuse an immoral order. Even if they kill you, at least you die a good person. Otherwise, you can spend your life looking over your shoulder like the 95 year old German soldiers do, waiting for the witch hunt to find you.
>>
>>79184845
Goebbels Incarnate
>>
>>
>>79186655

> a fucking croat talking about war crimes
>>
>>79187661
Guilty by birth?
Do you see me going around and denying atrocities and crimes?

Seriously, Germans were destroyed by Nazism the same way Bolshevism annihilated Russians. Who doesn't see this and tries to defend these ideas is an idiot.
>>
>>79184845
>no 5. Germany should have won the fucking war
>>
>>79186655
conscripted mudslime slav wehrmacht doesnt count
>>
>>79187121
>just refuse and die!! XDD

Says the pseudo intellectual typing from the comfort of his mummy's basement.
>>
>>79188588
verpiss dich Berliner
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.