[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental gymnastics thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 137x103) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 137x103
>5'7"
>work at an IT company
>everyone except women is taller than me
>5'9" in shoes
>been lifting for about 3 years now

Does giving out advice and guiding my workmates make me a cuck, because I am effectively putting myself at a disadvantage or a good savior of the white race (all of my workplace is 100% white)?
>>
>>79171409
bump
>>
>>79171409
If all your work place is white then I don't think your saving them, they only have white options available to them. Just use tinder of something and be straight forward about your height and tell them you're big into working out and shit, the tall women may not go for it but the short ones probably will.
>>
>>79171409
Never give advice to ANYONE, ever. Even if they ask for your advice, give it sparingly. If someone really wants something then they will actively be engaged in it themselves.

In short, yes it makes you a cuck. Nice guys are all cucks. Keep your experience to yourself and your children, don't try to give advice to normies - they will take it as sacred knowledge or some shit. Let them experience the pain of hard work themselves and stop being a nice guy who gives handouts for selfish pseudo altruisitic endeavors. I'm going to go off on a limb here and guess you're young, they would already have mixed feelings from the start then and would deem your advice inadequate from the start. At least wait until your're 30, trust me.
>>
File: image.jpg (162 KB, 960x744) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162 KB, 960x744
>>79173422
>t. Schlomo

Intellectual property is a Jewish construct. The white man's progress has always been facilitated by an open exchange of information.
>>
>>79173644
Except now you live in a largely Jewish constructed society where information is hoarded. You can either go against the grain and always fail every time or keep your information to yourself and always find success. Your lack of resolve is exactly what caused these kikes to gain power.
>>
>>79171409
Just give advice sparingly, you don't have to spout everything you know...
How would giving advice make you a cuck anyways? Here in America we call cooperation and leadership valuable traits. Maybe you just want justification for being an antisocial faggot in your run down shit hole.
>>
>>79171409
If people are taking your advice, then fill their heads with the right ideas along with the advice( i.e. eu is bad, nationalism, etc). Also hight does not determine everything and woman that judge over hight wouldnt make great partners anyway.
>>
>>79171409
Manlet detected.
>>
>>79171409
breh what kind meme magic shoes are those that give you dem extra 2 inches
>>
Being 5'7" doesn't mean shit. Women liking 6'+ men is completely superficial and it should be a major red flag for anyone getting in a relationship. I say this as someone who is over 6 feet. Even if I have a slightly better chance at pulling ass than you- it's worth nothing. There is always someone taller than you unless you are truly a gigantic freak. So why does it matter? In my experience women really don't know what they want and living your life based on what women want is more beta than beta. Just be a respectable person who takes care of himself. If a woman needs more than that then she can get lost. It's worth noting that my father is your height and he is a much better man than I will ever be. He fathered many children and never had a problem with the ladies so again don't ever let that get you down.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.