[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't Christians follow their own Bible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 25
File: images-32.jpg (17 KB, 337x437) Image search: [Google]
images-32.jpg
17 KB, 337x437
1 Corinthians 11. (King James Version)

5-6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven . 6 For if the woman be not covered , let her also be shorn : but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven , let her be covered .

10 For this cause ought the woman to have power on her head because of the angels.

13 Judge in yourselves : is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?

1 Corinthians 11 (New Revised Standard)

5 but any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled disgraces her head—it is one and the same thing as having her head shaved. 6 For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or to be shaved, she should wear a veil.

10 For this reason a woman ought to have a symbol of authority on her head, because of the angels

13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled?
>>
Leviticus 11:7-8 ESV / 1,067 helpful votes

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you. You shall not eat any of their flesh, and you shall not touch their carcasses; they are unclean to you.

Isaiah 66:17 ESV / 488 helpful votes

“Those who sanctify and purify themselves to go into the gardens, following one in the midst, eating pig's flesh and the abomination and mice, shall come to an end together, declares the Lord.

Mark 7:15-20 ESV / 408 helpful votes

There is nothing outside a person that by going into him can defile him, but the things that come out of a person are what defile him.” And when he had entered the house and left the people, his disciples asked him about the parable. And he said to them, “Then are you also without understanding? Do you not see that whatever goes into a person from outside cannot defile him, since it enters not his heart but his stomach, and is expelled?” (Thus he declared all foods clean.) And he said, “What comes out of a person is what defiles him.

Leviticus 11:7 ESV / 267 helpful votes

And the pig, because it parts the hoof and is cloven-footed but does not chew the cud, is unclean to you.

Leviticus 11:1-47 ESV / 232 helpful votes

And the Lord spoke to Moses and Aaron, saying to them, “Speak to the people of Israel, saying, These are the living things that you may eat among all the animals that are on the earth. Whatever parts the hoof and is cloven-footed and chews the cud, among the animals, you may eat. Nevertheless, among those that chew the cud or part the hoof, you shall not eat these: The camel, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. And the rock badger, because it chews the cud but does not part the hoof, is unclean to you. ...
>>
Because Christians are smart enough to know the difference between the old and the new testament
>>
>>79145534

>muh new testament

Funny because every bible includes the old testament. Did god change his mind? LOL
>>
>>79145534
This
>>
>>79145634
You obviously don't understand christianity or why the new and old testament are side by side.
>>
>>79145196
>>79145634

you clearly haven't sat down and read it from front to back

come back when you have
>>
>>79145751

Old testament is the word of God and the prophets. I ask again did God change his mind?
>>
Because advancements in secular logic, reason, science, etc. forced them to accept reality.

Hasn't happened in the muslim world yet.
>>
>>79145634
The old testament is included for the wisdom and stories and history in it.

>Did god change his mind? LOL
You're not even entirely wrong. He sent down his son with a new covenant to change our ways because he saw the sin we were living in. It's literally "the new" way to live because we were living like shit the old way.

You should at least understand what you hate if you're trying to prove it wrong by quoting it because you're failing pretty hard here
>>
>>79145534
>Corinthians
>Old testament
>>
>>79145876

The new testament is the third hand account of """"disciples"""" and is as good as toilet paper
>>
>>79145984
I understand that you hate Christianity. I understand that you'll goal post change to some other critizism about it every time one of your criticisms is addressed.

I explained to you why Christians don't follow the old testament word for word. If you'd like to continue sperging out in your thread then have fun OP
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 672x1023) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 672x1023
>>79145849
No. God didn't change his mind.

Christians follow the teachings of a particular prophet, namely Jesus. Jesus basically told us that we were misinterpreting what God wants for us. The commandments are very clear, but also deliberately vague. Through the teachings of Jesus we now have a better understanding of what God was saying all along.

I feel as though you're trying to catch us in some sort of "AH HA!! GOT YOU" moment with your question and this was a very poor way to go about it.
>>
>>79145850
This тбх фaм
>>
>>79146129

Jesus didn't write the new testament.it is a third hand account. The disciples don't even write in first person so I'd say is a fourth hand account.
>>
Christians "reformed" (basically they gave up on their own religion for worldly desires)
>>
>>79145634
...but he did.

It's an Old and New covenant you ignorant fool.
>>
People here are saying that the Old Testament is void, which sucks since the Old Testament DESTROYS degenerates.

Leviticus is hardcore stuff, man.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 557x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 557x720
>>79146276
Okay.

And that is relevant because...? We follow the teachings of Jesus as they are presented in the New Testament. What do you think was mistranslated exactly?

Unless you can provide a solid argument about something you believe was mistranslated, then your idea that "it's a fourth hand account" has no impact and no relevant place in this discussion.
>>
>>79146314

Except the New Test literally says ABSOLUTELY NOTHING from the Old Test is void, save things that have been arbitrated
Every single verse, word, and letter from the Old Test applies to Christians

Reason Christians don't do it today is because of this >>79146278
>>
>>79146452

B...but Jesus said everything is ok you just like wear a cross on your neck and you're good kek
>>
Christians aren't Jews and aren't bound by Jewish dietary laws. This is covered in the Acts of the Apostles; you do not need to become a Jew to become a Christian.
>>
her head is covered with hair, women shouldn't be bald I guess.
>>
I honestly don't know how someone can call themselves a Christian and not follow the very clear instructions set out in their own manual. Like, sure you can pick and choose what you believe but you can't call yourself a believer in God because those are his commandments.
>>
>>79146452

>I don't know the difference between Judaism and Christianity, the post
>>
>>79145196
Because we're not a bunch of barbarians who take a book literally.
>>
What you should be asking is when will Muslims go through their own reformation? They desperately need to ignore the Quran as much as Christians ignore the Bible.
>>
I know a lot of Christians who don't follow the old testament because they find that some of the commands are uncomfortable to follow. Some don't even mention the old testament.
>>
>>79145849
As Christ said.
He is the fulfillment of the covinent. For it was the hardness of the people's hearts of sin that such laws had to be put into place. The old testament is the word of God and the word is full filed in Jesus when he brought the fullfliment of the old covinent and the gave us the new covinent.

It's like weining a child off of milk aka worldy pleases of sin. They couldn't walk on their own in the old testament , but Jesus showed us how to walk.
>>
>>79146941

Oh yeah the "we're not stuck in the middle ages" fallacy.
>>
>>79147129

Christ never said what you just typed
>>
Christianity means jack shit these days. Unless you're talking to an orthodox or some hard ass pentecostal and holiness folk, you aren't gonna meet any actual Christians.

My experience with Christians is basically the same with atheists. The "hard ass" Christians are basically nothing like moderate muslims. Moderate muslims seriously want gays to fucking die. Hard ass Christians only trust God to do it. Think about that.

They have completely killed their religion. Reforming it may have helped, but it saw the point of no return around 1900. Any "christian" should fucking kill their self because every christian I've ever met ONLY believes in their God so they don't go to hell. They have never went to church in their lives, and they have never even gave a shit about what Christianity stands for.

tl;dr Christians don't follow dead ideologies they killed
>>
>>79146276
Stop throwing out other topics. Stay focused on the exact thing you brought up.

You're either a serious edge lord or muslim to try and derail the exact question you asked us about as I'd it would discredit our answers.
>>
>>79145634

Many Christians claim that the Old Testament laws do not apply to us because Jesus was the “lamb” to clear away its rules and regulations. This is just another scapegoat that Christians use to ignore the atrocities and bizarre laws commanded by their god. Their preachers spoon feed them that the Old Testament is no longer binding so that they can excuse the majority of evil that the bible promotes. I am so tired of Christians manipulating the scriptures so that they can assign a kinder nature to their God, that I have assembled a list of verses which clearly show that the Old Testament is not to be ignored. Its laws should indeed be adhered to, for the New Testament demands it!

1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be obeyed until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so
>>
>>79147216

>moderate muslims seriously want gays to fucking die

Funny because i've actually met muslims and they believe that God will punish gays. They believe in basically the same things as hardlined Christians contrary to what Bill Meyer is brainwashing you to believe.
>>
why are you arguing over fanfiction thats been rewritten multiple times?

Its like trying to force multiple Marvel & DC Time-Dimension together.

topkek
>>
File: large.gif (715 KB, 500x211) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
715 KB, 500x211
>>79147311
) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever. “It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid.” (Luke 16:17 NAB)

3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. “Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place.” (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

3b) “All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness…” (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

3c) “Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God.” (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)
>>
>>79146734
>Like, sure you can pick and choose what you believe

Cafeteria Christians exist, but you sure don't seem to understand anything about Christian theology

have a video made to inform retarded faggots such as yourself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r2m_cffRjI
>>
>>79147311

This concept is so bizarre. Christianity is reduced to basically nothing then, an excuse to go to Church and pretend you're better than other people.
>>
>>79146452
The old testament is null and void because it states things that have been scientifically disporved.

This is the key difference between Christianity and Islam, one can advance and reform alongside humanity while the other cannot.
>>
>>79146858
>i don't either, the post
i wish we had a word for all these edgy alt-right wannabe christians that don't understand scripture
>>
>>79147203
I paraphrased. He said it to the phrascience before they stoned the girl.

No need to pick out every little thing as to discredit what I say. You've proven yourself to be a Muslim who is trying to compensate for your iligitamate religion whose prophet said at one point to worship the 3 daughters of satan or whatever diety he appeared in.

Convert to the only logical and true faith that is the Catholic church. Your religion is that of contradiction.

My answers and the other anon are strong which you have deflected with falacy.

You've been answered and can't except the fact that we had logical answers for your forcing of women to wear hijabs or whatever the fuck you call them.
>>
>>79147518
>The old testament is null and void because it states things that have been scientifically disporved.

You mean like the new Testament has been scientifically disproved?
>>
>>79147518
You're speaking from your ass that no Christian takes your retort seriously about science disproving anything.
>>
>>79147594
>I paraphrased

There you go, the problem with modern Christians in a nutshell
>>
File: received_10208046834862174.jpg (77 KB, 849x850) Image search: [Google]
received_10208046834862174.jpg
77 KB, 849x850
>old testament

The OT doesnt apply to us, Jesus died so our sins are forgiven before they happen creating a barrier against the Jewish dogmatism
>>
Amish, mennonites and church of the brethren all wear coverings.
>>
>>79147772

>jesus died so i don't have to be religious

Sure thing buddy
>>
>>79145196
Woman fucks fallen angel. Probably never leaves Satan. Carries his kid. Regular men start raping regular angels now too. Blame fags. Fuck women. The end
>>
MATTHEW 5:18 YOU DIPSHITS

Jesus said he did not come to change the laws of the old testament.
>>
>>79145196
KJV is heresy.
>>
>>79147518
That's fine, if Christians believe that if something in the Bible can be scientifically disproven, then it's null and void, then I am all for it
>>
>>79145876
So he isnt omnipotent
>>
>>79146098
>No reply

Kek
>>
>>79145634
Leave it to australia to shitpost like an autist
>>
File: 1465980323781.jpg (315 KB, 1920x1044) Image search: [Google]
1465980323781.jpg
315 KB, 1920x1044
Do people just not bother checking flags anymore?
>>
It doesn't really matter since all religions are false.
>>
>>79147879
Thats not what I said, I dont have to worry about headscarfs or other outdated rules because Jesus died for my sins before they happen, you're just upset you came into this thread hoping to school Christians on their disdain for the Muslim faith but instead getting schooled yourself.

Im also a protestant who believes God judges people morally and not by faith and barely follow any of the moral guidelines myself.
>>
>>79145876
If you believe the Bible was written beforehand by God as a book and then given to the inhabitants of the earth, you are no better than a mudslime

If you cant accept that the word of God, if written down by scribes, would have been stained by their beliefs and conception of the world, you are no better than a mudslime
>>
>>79145634
God had to send his own son and let him die in a cross because you touch yourself at night.
>>
File: cathofu.png (50 KB, 417x500) Image search: [Google]
cathofu.png
50 KB, 417x500
>>79147216
I find it hard to believe you never found a christian of any stripe who does not practice and attend church once a week.

DESU as an amerifat with a car I have zero excuses not to make it to mass. Niggas are getting bombed and beheaded by isis for being christian and I know "catholics" who cant find the hour hour to attend one of the 17 different masses the churches in town have on saturday and sunday
>>79145196
my qt gf wears a chapel veil
>>
>>translated religious scripture

nope.
>>
>>79145196

I don't know, does anyone do anything right?

The book doesn't even make sense anyway...
>>
File: australians.jpg (1 MB, 1736x2500) Image search: [Google]
australians.jpg
1 MB, 1736x2500
>>79148178
Racism is a sin against charity m8
>>
>>79148420
>Going to church

Cathocucks everyone, now hold my arm while I do heroin.
>>
>>79148487
>Racism is a sin

Good Christian. Now blow yourself away.
>>
Way I see it, God says a lot of things. And it was up to us to record and interpret it.

Now let's say I open up a movie file on my computer, let's say I open it up in notepad. It's still a movie, but it's notepad so it looks nothing like it was intended.

We as humans can't be expected to be able to interpret God's divine word, it's an inherent flaw in our design.

We did as we were told and did it anyway, but I'm sure there is too much to count that we fucked up.
>>
File: australians3.jpg (340 KB, 973x1400) Image search: [Google]
australians3.jpg
340 KB, 973x1400
>>79148546
but suicide is also a sin
>>
File: saint roof's final sermon.jpg (201 KB, 735x959) Image search: [Google]
saint roof's final sermon.jpg
201 KB, 735x959
>>79148535
>>
>>79147961
no, but he literally says in the very verse before that he came to fulfill them

retard
>>
>>79148610

Then racism is not a sin. Because racism means that you're not committing suicide.
>>
>>79148647
did the trial start yet?
>>
File: LilGrill3.jpg (205 KB, 827x776) Image search: [Google]
LilGrill3.jpg
205 KB, 827x776
>>79145196
The argument modern christians use is that God randomly decided to change things up so he made a guy who was his son but actually him then killed him to forgive himself which made all the laws and tenents in the past void and turned them into 'poetry' and 'background information' that was left in to give a better understanding to the new scriptures from a reader's perspective.

[This is what Christians actually believe]

In reality these people are conformists who's lives are dictated by what society says. The vast majority of christians throughout history have ignored the scripture and only pick and choose whatever is relevant to them in their current society.

You get a few demoninations that try here and there to stick to some arbitrary rules that they've decided to be fact (the young christians who are against drugs and premarital sex) but yet again this is dictated by their social group, it just so happens to be an alternative social group.

I can believe people are stupid enough to believe in mainstream religions because practically everybody falls for this lust to conform to social standards. It makes people devoid of their logical reasoning in favor for whatever social standards they deem as "correct"

Legalize pedosexuality
>>
>>79148694

Wouldn't that be something, if he got off!
>>
>>79148694

This just in. Dylann Roof found innocent on all charges.
>>
>>79145849
>>79145196
>>79145433
>>79145850
>>79145938
>>79145984
>>79146276
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r2m_cffRjI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_l0Say2wMw0

/thread

try again faggot
>>
>>79148647
Damn straight, protestant masterrace.
>>
>>79148743
It is always hilarity how leftys and nogs bitch about trial outcomes when all the leftys and nogs I know avoid jury duty like the plague.

I was already to fry this fucker on when i was in a jury pool but non of the lawyer sempais noticed me
>>
>>79145196
>Hey christians why are you doing your religion wrong lul.
Because Christianity is reformed and they don't act like a bunch of fucking barbarians. Why are you left cunts so critical of the religion NOT killing people, you literally seem mentally ill.
>>
>>79145196
Women can wear hats at church, men can't.
>I don't understand traditions
>>
>>79149112

Oh look the "barbarian" fallacy again. Thanks Christopher Hitchens. How's science working out for you in hell?
>>
>>79149205

Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

It's very simple, a woman's hair is an expression of their vanity and in covering it they show that they are selfless in the eye of God
>>
>>79149252
Lemme know when christians start bombing and killing people in the name of Jesus, I'd love to shit on them too. But in the meantime, you muzzie apologists should pledge yourselfs to allah already.
>>
>>79145634
an easy way to think about it is that the old testament was martial law
>>
>>79149346
Women who leave their heads uncovered during prayer allow their long hair to have fallen angels lust after and rape them. Just like more susceptible than man or Adam, Eve
>>
>>79147456
>pretend you're better than other people
Or for people who just want to feel better about themselves or lives, are they hurting you in any way going to church?
>>
>>79149252
You're a Muslim, aren't you?
>>
>>79149568

Muslims =/= ISIS which btw is a direct product of western military aggression in their countries. You'd probably go nuts too if some foreign superpower bombed your family
>>
>>79147311
you seem to be under the false impression God ever did anything bad.
>>
>>79149919

I am somewhat of a vagrant. I believe that there is probably a God however I am wary of false prophets as prophets are only humans so as to who speaks the true word of God I can't attest to and therefore can't subscribe to any particular system
>>
>>79145634

Jesus was too lazy to make up a new religion to base his radical ideas on, so he just used the backwards faith of his people as a backstory.
>>
File: 1462332626672.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [Google]
1462332626672.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>79149346
*tips
try harder jerry
>>
>>79145196
if you are not a Christian then why do you care? how is it any of your business? it isn't like a Christian is going to kill you for not being Christian.

you probably go around telling people who you think the next American president should be. you do, don't you?

silly faggot
>>
>>79150085
Do you believe that Mohammed was a prophet?
>>
>>79149921
No ISIS is true Islam, they take every word literally and act on the calling of Mohammed. (see Surrah 8:55-75 in the Quran) This is why so many Muslims don't denounce ISIS, because they are literally answering the call of the Quran, which is too extreme for most westernized Muslims.
>>
>>79145196
>>79145433
>The year of our lord any year
>following the Old Testament as a Christian
What are you retarded or something? The Old Testament is a history book for Christians, so they know what the world was like before Christ arrived on Earth. It isn't to be followed, the only thing you follow in the bible is the New Testament. You know the part where Jesus was part of the story...
>>
>>79150200

Qur’an 2:257: “There shall be no compulsion in religion.”
>>
File: Teresa_de_Jesús.jpg (33 KB, 245x355) Image search: [Google]
Teresa_de_Jesús.jpg
33 KB, 245x355
>>79145196
They do.
>>
>>79149921
That is a bullshit argument. Look at Vietnam. How many suicide bombers and jihadists have they produced? The violence of terrorists are purely a product of Islam.

Why don't you go live in Saudi Arabia and enjoy the true Muslim life. You're nothing but a fool and a hypocrite.
>>
>>79150258
This, it's a collection of parables and historic battles, showing the power and wrath of God. Reformed Christianity teaches you to be as Christlike as possible. The jews are the ones that have some splaining to do.
>>
>>79145196
A woman's long hair is her glory and her covering, therefore an extra-cranial head covering is not needed, since her hair already fulfills that.
>>
(((>>79145196)))
We do. At least, the True Christians do.
>>
>>79145196
cause even though western civilisation is descending deeper and deeper into the abyss of degeneracy day by day, were not faggots enough to let a bunch of 2000+X years old sandniggers and kikes rule our life and let their ideas and virtues shape our culture.
>>
>>79146442
Op is a mudslime. Just saying something can be fake is what they base their religion on

>>79145196
Coz we dont get murdered for doing what we want.
>>
File: 1466708681202.png (64 KB, 680x299) Image search: [Google]
1466708681202.png
64 KB, 680x299
>>79150363
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERou_Q5l9Gw

Let ahmed culturally enrich you. He's very peaceful.
>>
>>79150363
Thanks for the relevant contribution...
>>
>>79150200

We have appointed a law and a practice for every one of you. Had God willed, He would have made you a single community, but He wanted to test you regarding what has come to you. So compete with each other in doing good. Every one of you will return to God and He will inform you regarding the things about which you differed.” (Surat al-Ma’ida, 48)

hose who spend in prosperity and adversity, and those who suppress anger and pardon men; and Allah loves those who do good. (Al Quran 3:135)
>>
>>79148535
It's fine, just say a couple hail mary's after you inject.
>>
>>79145196

It's not the job of individual Christians to interpret the bible. We have the Church for that.
>>
>>79150387

Vietnam is pretty damn violent if you venture from the tourist areas m8
>>
Cuz the Pope overruled those chapters.
>>
File: 1456093772505.jpg (23 KB, 598x597) Image search: [Google]
1456093772505.jpg
23 KB, 598x597
>>79145196
Post more hot hijab
>>
>>79150165
>non-christian can't get elected president
>shit like government payed military 'official-religion' chaplains which are direct breach of the US constitution
>wow hey guys, like stop caring about christianity lol, it doesn't affect you, you probably think the next president should be some SATANIST
>>
>>79150363
look
you dont have to be an extremist to be pro jihad
and you dont have to be pro jihad to be an extremist
there is a huge number of issues in islam you dont have to have the right opinion on everyone to be a jihadist
someone should make a chart for that shit
>>
Same reason a zoophile hides his horse porn. They believe the Bible but have enough shame to keep the embarrassing parts on the down low. While any normal person reads a book and moves on with the knowledge gained and their own moral compass, Christians dwell on a faith that had to be reformed. It's not even stupidity. Really it's just a chronic need to take the moral high ground, which you'll notice is the only "argument" that most Christians have when their faith is questioned.
>>
>>79145196
>corinthians
> actually taking (((Paul))) seriously

Paul was just a guy, he didn't even know Jesus.
>>
>>79150871
God took him seriously enough to publish his work in his infallible book
>>
>>79150687
Well there you go, you are a Muslim. A follower of a religion that is nothing but a plagiarism of Judaism and Christianity.
>>
>>79150871
besides if paul knew his (((letters))) would be put into the bible with the works of mathew john and the other two he would have been more careful
>>
>>79150768
confirmed have never been to Vietnam
the further you go from the tourist areas, the nicer and more genuine the people are. they are just normal rice farmers
>>
>>79150687
These words mean nothing to anyone here mudslime. What the fuck are you trying to prove, if you really believe the Quran, go join ISIS you pussy.
>>
>>79145196
Because christianism evolved with its time?
>>
>>79150942
But God didn't write the book, jews did.
>>
>>79148654
Yes dummy. To fulfill the law (as laid out in the old testament). And not change one iota or jot, or tittle of it (the law).
>>
>>79150258
Old Testament>New Testament
>>
The old testament was written by the jewest of jews
>>
>>79147129

That's some goddamn fucking weaselwords. If you truly believe in God almighty will you look him square in the eye and spout that bull?
>>
>>79150942

Well, God also contracted Mohammed, a pedophile warlord, to write him a book. God must be a really bad judge of character. Or maybe people who claim to have received a revelation from God are liars.

Gee, which one is more likely?
>>
>>79145196
you want us to follow the bible, ok we'll be killing your sandnigger asses everyday all day. Thank white god we don't follow it to a T.
>>
>>79145196
>13 Judge for yourselves: is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head unveiled?
>Judge for yourselves
We did, m8. It's proper within today's society.
>>
File: Ramadan-Bombathon-2016.jpg (50 KB, 395x309) Image search: [Google]
Ramadan-Bombathon-2016.jpg
50 KB, 395x309
>>79151458

Jesus, we have quite a few roaches today. And none of them want to live in their Muslim wonderlands, instead choosing secular western countries.

What a bunch of liars and hypocrites, just like their prophet.
>>
File: _nt0vfexkpK1sps523467ojg.jpg (41 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
_nt0vfexkpK1sps523467ojg.jpg
41 KB, 540x720
ITT: its a christcuck cherry picking episode again
>>
>>79151562
>God also contracted Mohammed, a pedophile warlord, to write him a book
Nope. Mohammed was illiterate and would not allow any of his teachings to be written down. He forbade it.
>>
>>79151870
not an argument
>>
File: desert_books.jpg (73 KB, 875x387) Image search: [Google]
desert_books.jpg
73 KB, 875x387
>>79145196
>Why don't Christians follow their own Bible?
Gee, I haven't a clue.
>>
File: mantilla.jpg (18 KB, 315x215) Image search: [Google]
mantilla.jpg
18 KB, 315x215
>>79151870
Nah, it's not.
It's another flagrant case of ignorance.
Like Muhammad getting owned by Jews and Christians because he didn't read at all.

Pic and picname related.
>>
>>79151977

Wow, then Allah must be a retard as well.

> Gee golly, I need to give my infallable word of truth to the world. How can I do that? Just speak to every person on earth and impart them the knowledge? No, that wont work. I know, I'll give it to an illiterate crazy person wandering the desert!

Makes perfect sense, if you don't use your neo-cortex.
>>
File: SatanLies-1080-01.jpg (148 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SatanLies-1080-01.jpg
148 KB, 1920x1080
>>79145196

Because they know jesus is the devil. Not like what you preach doesn't come from the devil either.

>y.yes, I c-created y-you, and I h-have these rules about how humans become evil by eating pork or having sex

>d-disregard murdering anybody THE DEVIL your god tells you to

>j-´just don't fuck anally or eat pig

Surely none of you are suspicious as fuck and none of you deserve to be murdered on plain sight
>>
>>79145196
veil during prayer =/= a hijab you smelly arab fuck now get out of my country
>>
>>79150363
Abrogated passage. Islam is to be spread by sword. http://quran.com/9/29 kill yourself faggot.
>>
because if they did they would be just as shitty as islam

judaism and christianity have gone over changes in practice that softened them, so they could adapt to modern societies

islam hasn't, that's what makes it such a problem
>>
>>79145196

Thank fuck Saudi Arabia is going broke. We will live to see the day that Mecca gets desecrated and all the Saudi funded mosques and madrases close.

Rejoice, Islam is dying.

Just today:
http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-06-28/why-oil-is-still-headed-as-low-as-10-a-barrel

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/07/islam-fastest-shrinking-religion-in-the-world
>>
>>79151977
>would not allow any of his teachings to be written down. He forbade it.

What a fucking clueless retard.
>>
>>79148242
>Im also a protestant who believes God judges people morally and not by faith

John 14:6
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
>>
>>79152833

What a time to be alive, lad! I hope you have sisters and daughters, so that they can get penetrated by the Christian cock!
>>
File: 00546789098.jpg (3 KB, 124x69) Image search: [Google]
00546789098.jpg
3 KB, 124x69
>>79152497
>>y.yes, I c-created y-you, and I h-have
It takes a 'special' kind of boy to type this out
>these rules about how humans become evil by eating pork or having sex
The pork rule was for health reasons, and there's no Biblical laws against sex, even solo sex (so you're ok)
>>j-´just don't fuck anally
>duurp hey mom come see how clever i am!1!
Anal sex involves sewage no matter how clean your boyfriend is. In the old days especially, it meant disease and death. Sewage has killed more people than wars.
>>
>>79151870
AMOS GET BACK TO YOUR CELL THIS INSTANT!!
>>
>>79145196
>Don't let bald women be nuns and pray while bald.
Think we got that down famalam.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.