[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can someone be vegan and claim to be redpilled? Look at this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: Meat-1.jpg (95 KB, 600x425) Image search: [Google]
Meat-1.jpg
95 KB, 600x425
How can someone be vegan and claim to be redpilled? Look at this image and tell me you don't want to eat it all.

Only lefties would refuse to eat meat.
>>
>>79133057
I think that they think animals are existing at the same mental capacity as humans. Pigs are hardly aware of there own existence. They just walk around thinking.

>i'm a pig
>i'm a pig
>i'm a pig
>i want food
>i'm a pig

I like animals too but their lives are completely worthless to anyone. They don't comprehend that they can die. If they are killed humanly I don't see how anyone can give a shit
>>
I actually do feel bad about eating meat sometimes. Props to anyone who actually hunts or kills / butchers their own meat.
>>
File: 1371015717925.jpg (55 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1371015717925.jpg
55 KB, 396x381
>>79133057
I have an allergy to red meat because I got bitten by a tick. Dead serious. I can have about a mouthful but any more than that and I get really bad stomach cramps.

Worst thing ever. There's only so many ways you can cook chicken and fish.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HAMk_ZYO7g
>>
>>79133868
sorry to hear about that man. easily the scariest part of lime disease imo. i always freak the fuck out when i get a tick on me. i eat a lot of red meat and would probably an hero of starvation.
>>
>>79133057
that pic looks disgusting though

why show off uncooked meat?
>>
>>79133868
on the flip side you are probably healthier for it
>>
>>79133057
This man is the true redpill
>>79130126
>>
>2016
>not eating a diet consisting of chicken tendies and grilled cheese
Degenerates
>>
>>79133868
what's the name of this condition i've literally never heard of a tick doing that
>>
>>79133057
i've spoken to a few "vegans" who have explained to me that they're vegan out of protest to the inhumane conditions in which pigs, cattle, chickens, etc are kept and slaughtered in. they said if they were able to buy direct from "ethical" farmers, they wouldn't be as averse.

i can't really get mad at that line of thinking, but the MEAT IS MURDER faggots can go deepthroat a shotgun.
>>
>>79135885
I actually think that sort of vegan is somewhat admirable as long as they aren't huge faggots about it. I don't want animals to suffer either. I do believe that they should be slaughtered as quickly and pain free as possible.

I'm too apathetic about though to really five a shit.
>>
>>79135236
It's not lime disease, it's some other gay cunt of a disease
>>79135527
Maybe. Still not worth it.
>>79135766
Alpha-gal allergy
>>
File: cooking825_300c.jpg (199 KB, 825x300) Image search: [Google]
cooking825_300c.jpg
199 KB, 825x300
>>79135397
>>
>>79136544

They are in the west
>>
>>79137091
yeah, just like "organic" food

it's extremely easy to get all that feel-good hippie bullshit slapped onto your products, i don't trust the animal welfare criteria any more than i do the "heart foundation tick" we have over here, which essentially just needed a donation to the fucking foundation to have your product certified as heart healthy.
>>
>>79133057
Did you just share your asshole? Because all i see is just raw meat in here.
>>
>>79133057
Fuck, I'd like to grill all that up and have a fucking viking feast, niggers.
>>
>>79133057
OP I'm a vegan and I've been a Republican my whole life, hate spics invading our country and am voting Trump this November. I love meat but I liked eating oreos and sugary snacks all day more because I'm an endurance athlete and it benefits me better for what I do. I could give a fuck if animals die for what we eat I do it for me and nothing else.

To answer your question though I think the problem lies in the fact that veganism isn't just a diet it's an ideology at least for most people. There's definitely a fundamental appeal to emotion and a lot of moral arguments to being vegan.

This tends to be why it attracts a lot of leftists who buckle under peer pressure and confuse their own subjective morality as some framework for what they think should be a universally objective line of thinking.
>>
File: soup.jpg (147 KB, 1200x782) Image search: [Google]
soup.jpg
147 KB, 1200x782
>>79133057
My eldest daughter is vegan. She eats well and often makes food for my wife and I. She makes delicious soup. I love her soup. She's almost 20 years old and can make her own mind up about what she wishes to eat. Her soup is amazing, though,
>>
>>79139428
>her soup is amazing
what did you mean by this?
>>
>>79133057
why are you fags antagonized by vegans?

it's literally nothing.
>>
>>79133057
Only right wingers are vegan
>>
>>79133057
>Look at this image and tell me you don't want to eat it all.
not until it's properly cooked.
>>
>>79133899
Your video is retarded, morality is subjective.
>>
File: fencing.jpg (7 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
fencing.jpg
7 KB, 440x293
>>79139782
>what did you mean by this?
for fuck's sake mate. She makes nice food.
Are you implying implications?
>>
>>79133057
I don't see how not.There are any number of reasons to go vegan, so unless they're the "meat is murder" type, just about any vegan can be red pilled.

>>79135885
This is similar to my avoidance of certain types of meat, but I can hardly be described as a vegetarian of any kind, much less a vegan. Organic, ethical food that isn't treated with hormones, antibiotics tends to be really expensive. Organic vegetables, not so much, so I can spare a few extra cents for those. When I do eat animal products, it's usually fish, because I can get wild caught haddock and cod pretty cheap around here.
>>
File: the purpose of life.jpg (14 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
the purpose of life.jpg
14 KB, 277x182
here a man who loves meat here,
when that time of the year comes(you will know if you are german or eurocuck) i get a boner to buy meat,leaving meat(a lamb above 20kg).honestly you sympathize with the lamb but don't get me wrong not because she is gonna be eaten NOOO its because you get the feeling if not the perception that they are dump creatures that can't think and live only on instenct(they eat roses with fkn thorns,they hide uner each others tail,an poop on each other faces) i wonder if they didn't go extinct if we didn't need them.whatever,meat brings people around.you can't imagine the happiness of adults when having a family bbq its almost they forget everything shitty and enjoys the moments in this short journey on earth.
really think of happy moments that included meat.
[living the dream]
>>
>>79147117

he got his meat free range and natural and not pumped full of hormones by the factory farming jew though
>>
I'm a veggo, have been since I was 15. Back then I was a little faggot so was only natural. I've stuck with it now because of health reasons. Family history of cardiac disease and diabetes, now I'm nearing 30 I'm trying my best to not end up like my dad and everyone on his side of the family. I know if I ate meat I'd balloon out and have a stroke in before Im 50.
>>
>>79147174
No one is keeping you from elvating your meat,if you are concerned about hormones that much.
i know a lot of ways to raise your meat home.pretty good i say.
tip: marry and have a child to work in meat industry,you will be proud.
>>
>>79133556
So they are just like your average american then.
>>
>>79133057
Honestly if you're vegan I don't really give a shit. More fried chicken and tate straks for the rest of us. But if you constantly try to guilt trip us with bullshit documentaries and "Do you know where your food comes from?!" Or "animals have souls" Bullshit go chug down an entire bottle of eco friendly bleach.
>>
>>79147516
>Back then I was a little faggot
now you're a big one.
>>
>>79148881
Damn, look at leaf throwing out some zesty bants to little austrailian faggot.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.