[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain the EU to a burger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (53 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 2000x1333
/pol/ i know that the EU is a piece of shit globalist union. However, I don't exactly understand why it fails so hard. Europoors please list some of the reasons why the European Union sucks. Is it because of Merkel bringing in millions of refugees and migrants? Are members of the EU required to take them?
>>
see the quotes in this vid? They're all legit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdKz4uoid84
>>
File: 1466024638450.jpg (48 KB, 687x476) Image search: [Google]
1466024638450.jpg
48 KB, 687x476
>>78976611
It's basically a method of distributing wealth between European countries, tax money from economically healthy nations such as Germany, Austria, France, Ireland, Sweden are given to struggling nations such as Grease and Bulgaria

And that's not even taking into account the attempt at having countries with vastly different economies have the same currency (the EURO, although not all countries in the EU have the EURO)

The EU does have a refugee quota for its members, but the richer countries such as Sweden, Germany, France, Britain are competing over who can be the biggest cuck and receive as many as possible, far far over the refugee quotas. At large, accepting refugees is a choice made by the government, not by the EU

Bulgaria and Romania being in the union also leads to my country having gypsy beggars harassing people outside of almost every single convenience store, and sometimes illegally occupying other people's land (the police are awful at dealing with them) thanks to freedom of movement within the EU

At the most basic level, resentment of the EU is about having politicians be the ones to make the rules, not some nation-spanning union

I'll admit to knowing far less about this shit than I should, though. If there was a referendum on leaving I'd take responsibility and do way more research on pros/cons
>>
>>78976611
No its not merkel.
Its a ruski shill agenda. They want

A) get there former satelits states back
B) stop ttip

As its not bad for the vodka niggers that they lost lots of buffer clay and meat for the meat grinder the eu binds the states to a pro us agenda. Then ttip comes witch would finelize the deal.

Other satelite staates would start to maybe rebel. Demand more. Russia would loose even more power.

Ergo anti eu sentiment via rigthwing idiots partys is seedet. Unrest. Parelizing it. Always a demti posibel. Russia never goes nazi. Ww2. Bla bla bla.

Russia fears ttip and a unified europa THAT its not controlling.

Now there grip goes middel east süliting us eyes on three fronts.

Its fuckt up and war will come.

They use slav pride, western aroganz to parelize us while they move and act one step after a other.

Your in the idiot rigth wing zentral here. Dont expect less then shilling.
>>
File: 1466971457282.jpg (545 KB, 2304x3456) Image search: [Google]
1466971457282.jpg
545 KB, 2304x3456
>>78978376
m8...
>>
>>78976611
My take on it as a burger.
It is our federal government before the Civil War but it is looking more and more and trying to become our federal government after the civil war and after the depression.
Less autonomy for the nations and more and more control over them by the EU
>>
File: 4th reich.jpg (27 KB, 374x501) Image search: [Google]
4th reich.jpg
27 KB, 374x501
>>78976611
>Internal problems:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4_tyEl84IQ

>External problems:
Rapefugees taking all the gibbs, not working, causing crime

>Result:
They be fucked
>>
>>78976611
It's the federal government if you could not vote for the president
>>
>>78976611
Seen websites giving you those cookie warning popups? EU brought that. That's how useful EU is.
>>
>>78976611

The EU can make laws. If a European law comes into conflict with the national law of a Member State, then the EU law always overrides. The body of the EU that makes laws is called the European Commission. Commission members are not elected by the citizens, they are appointed, thus becoming unaccountable to the voting population. In addition, the members of the Commission swear their fealty to the Union as a whole, not to the country they are supposed to be representing. Altogether, this effectively eliminates any form of self rule from the people of each nation.
>>
SHORT HISTORY:

Post-WW2: ey lads how about we do some trading an sheet instead of killing each other every other decade or so

70s/80s: so how about that globalism, nice aint it. During the height of leftism, calls go out for more centralized European governance.

1993: Maastricht treaty proclaims that the EU will eventually transition into a federal state. This treaty establishes the European commission (effectively, the EU "government") and devolves many sovereign powers to Brussels.

1999: Official introduction of the Euro

2005: First real set-back for the globalists. Founder states France and the Netherlands reject the EU constitution in a referendum, while Spain and Luxembourg vote in favour. Referendums in other countries were scrapped.

2007-present: Economic crisis shows that the differences between northern and southern economies is so large that the Euro does tremendous economic damage to both the north and the south. Brussels demands and receives many more sovereign powers to solve the problem, yet the crisis is not only not resolved, but got worse over time. Despite the abysmal situation in southern Europe, Brussels ask yet for more powers to attempt to resolve the issue. This is the standard Brussels response to any problem; "give us more of your sovereign power".

2009: Lisbon treaty came into force, which is effectively a rebranded version of the rejected EU constitution. Cedes a huge amount of sovereign power to Brussels. Initially rejected by the Irish in a referendum, they simply held a second referendum after a huge propaganda campaign.

Since this time, several referendums have been held over several EU policies, all have been ignored.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.