[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ religion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 356835683569.jpg (169 KB, 680x470) Image search: [Google]
356835683569.jpg
169 KB, 680x470
im not a fedora tipper but following the big religions just doesnt feel right. especially the abrahamic ones (Christianity, Judaism, Islam)

im thinking about being pagan since its true to europe. but its hard to find real info on it since its been hijacked by liberal degenerates

any tips? christians are welcome to give thoughts. but ive always been uneasy about christianity for semitic roots.
>>
File: 1462477104222.jpg (12 KB, 395x450) Image search: [Google]
1462477104222.jpg
12 KB, 395x450
>>78842903
paganism will not work. You aren't going to get people to get a new religion en masse that has already existed. I have suggested creation of a new religion, that incentivizes people to convert through economics and social success.

This is the only way to unify us under one banner. No other ideological form is going to gain enough steam.

Also, in english common law countries, we will be able to play off of the affirmative action and religious law, in order to promote our own. We will be able to hire good lawyers who fight for our rights, because we are under the banner of a religion, which will nullify the detriments to the white race caused by affirmative action

we don't have to mention white race at all, though.

because of global geopolitical trends; religious law would not be revoked to strike back at us, because it is the main channel through which Muslim and Jewish success are being pushed.

You can email me at
[email protected]
>>
>>78842903
Don't expect to find anything really authentic among the more common neo-pagan religions, like Wicca or Druidism or whatever. Wicca is a 20th-century invention and neo-druidism (ADF, OBOD are two divisions of it) is mostly based on romanticized Arthurian imagery. ADF (one big druid group) tries to be as true to pre-Christian Celtic religious belief as possible, but that still requires a good deal of imagination, because we don't know much about the druids' specific practices.

Honestly, you're probably better off going out into the woods on your own and just paying attention to the natural world, if you're looking for an earth-based spirituality. It's more sincere than listening to some well-intentioned bearded hippies doing what they imagine the Celts did two thousand years ago.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_religious_language
>>
try buddhism. it is the way
>>
>>78842903
i'd suggest taking a look a look at western esoteric tradition op.
>>
Legominism.
>>
>>78842903
>been hijacked by liberal degenerates
Part of the problem is a fair amount of the whole thing that makes you consider something "liberal" and "degenerate" is steeped in Christian religion and culture.

If you aren't open minded to ideas that aren't different from the Judeo-Christian thinking of modern (well, semi-Modern now I guess) thinking, you won't find much to interest you.
>>
File: 06_SYM_Confucian.jpg (10 KB, 326x324) Image search: [Google]
06_SYM_Confucian.jpg
10 KB, 326x324
>not following Confucianism
>>
>>78843899
whats your point?
>>78843797
>Honestly, you're probably better off going out into the woods on your own and just paying attention to the natural world

you can find some evidence of how things were. i realize modern paganism is really just the old one in name. but many of the old pagan traditions never actually went away. they were just absorbed by Christianity.

Halloween is just an ancient pagan thing that was twisted by christianity for example.

it wasn't all preachy or really even "religious" in the sense that we think today. just traditions and beliefs of them in that time.

>>78844420
you should youtube some girls talking about the neo pagan movements. they are basically drugged up hippies talking about "finding your path" thats what i meant by degenerate liberals. i could have worded it better.
>>
>>78842903
Try Platonism or Aristotelianism.
>>
>>78842903
Advaita Vedanta is Aryan or do Soto Zen because even Hitler acknowledged Japs were based.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.