[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit == End of the UK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: _90086889_mediaitem90086887.jpg (50 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_90086889_mediaitem90086887.jpg
50 KB, 660x371
So now that the Welsh and the English have voted for exiting the EU,
- Scots want to hold a referendum
- Northern Ireland proposes to go together with the Republic of Ireland
- and Londoners want a referendum on their independence
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36620401

Seems if all of that really happens, there won't be a kingdom anymore without London, and it surely won't be united without Scotland.

Shouldn't England and Wales just have voted to leave the UK instead? Then all of this wouldn't have been such a big deal and it wouldn't have destroyed billions of pounds in stock value on a single day.
>>
>Scots want to hold a referendum

Scots can't have one until we leave. Which is going to take years, by the time they can vote things will have mostly settled down. It's a non-issue right now.

> Northern Ireland proposes to go together with the Republic of Ireland
The leader of Sinn Fein says he wants a United Ireland - Sinn fein ALWAYS wants a united Ireland. The Norn Irish aren't going to forget 30 years of troubles because of Brexit.

>- and Londoners want a referendum on their independence

A bunch of students on twitter are not London. And a city can't claim independence.
>>
>>78781030
Wait a bit there will be no EU soon! just Germany France and Belgium
>>
File: 1434626523001.jpg (25 KB, 214x265) Image search: [Google]
1434626523001.jpg
25 KB, 214x265
Fuck off OP, you shit cunt.
>>
Even if this were true, which it isn't.

ITS BETTER TO DIE BY YOUR OWN DOING THAN TO DIE BEING FUCKED IN THE ASS BY SANDNIGGERS.
>>
>>78781377
>a city can't claim independence
The City of London IS independent. It's not in the UK. Other examples for this kind of thing is the District of Columbia and the Vatican.

So if the City of London isn't in the UK, I don't see why Greater London can't vote out.

I admit it's still far-fetched, but it would be fun to watch what happens if.
>>
There won't be any more referendums in the near future, Brexit has already caused enough drama and instability so they will have to wait maybe years for this to get sorted out. Also there have already been countries saying they will veto an independent Scotland from joining the EU. Don't think that Scotland are guaranteed to vote for independence if they had another chance.
>>
Sorry lad, we'll be fine.
>>
>>78781820
EU told Sturgeon to do one. lol

Labour are haemorrhaging member by the hour this morning, we have no opposition, no shadow cabinet, Tory are rioting.
>>
>>78781030
Its been less than 1 working day since the vote.

Have some patience and see how things turn out. It's just reactionary bullshit from the press at the moment. Remember, panic is good for them.
>>
>>78781377
>Which is going to take years
Not necessarily , most of the EU wants the uk out as soon as possible

>Sinn fein ALWAYS wants a united Ireland
Yeah but now they have a reason to hold a referendum . I'm just saying . Personally...and this is just my opinion i'd see the referendum gong somewhere along the line 40%-leave , 60%-stay in northern ireland but tha'ts just my opinion

>a city can't claim independence
It can actually...but it won't be allowed . London leaving would fuck up England enough to cause it to go to war ...and while the EU might be ready to sacrifice some of its economy to fuck with the UK ...i doubt to almost certainty that it would go to war[in an alliance] (Which would lead to nato disintegrating in europe...be4 the so called eu army is even real on paper) for a city-state

Worst case scenario...both Scotland and Northern Ireland leave (althouth again...realistically not norther ireland) ...which still account to around only 10% of the uk's GDP
>>
I'm convinced this German poster is on the EU's payroll. He's been shilling this Scottish horseshit all night.
>>
The eternal kraut strikes again
>>
People dont realise we did this not for us, but for the world.
>>
>>78782026
>most of the EU wants the uk out as soon as possible
No, Brussels wants them out, member countries want to keep them.
I think the main reason for getting this over with is that only then can new trade contracts be made, and trade is important.
>>
File: beat_em_before.jpg (71 KB, 564x853) Image search: [Google]
beat_em_before.jpg
71 KB, 564x853
Don't know when you're beat, do you.

Nobody wants to be in your cuckshed, Fritz.
>>
>>78782053
Dude, I've been asleept tonight.
Must be somebody else.
Anyway, this is not a shill post for the EU, this is a sort of bye-bye UK thread.
>>
>>78781377
> a city can't claim independence
wew lad
>>
Germans sure are salty that they now have to bare the brunt of the bills
>>
>>78781377
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremen_(state)
>>
Nothing wrong with decentralization.
>>
>>78781728

The City of London is in the UK what the fuck are you talking about

Remove kraut
>>
>>78781030
Stay mad and enjoy your 12 million jihadis you fucking slav rape baby.
>>
>>78781574
What are you talking about?
Even in the UK the Leavers won just by 1%
And UK is the MOST euroskeptic BY FAR
No other country would vote leave if it came to a real referendum, trust me.
I'm not that smart but I know a little more about Europe than you kangaroo fucker.
>>
>>78782685
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremen_(state)
I think singapore is a better example

>>78782766
I still sustain my case that it doesn't matter ...no EU country would ever even risk war to get london out of england and england would never let london out without a war ;
If shiv came to push , the EU's reaction to london trying to be independent ,would...IN MY OPINION, like the US's reaction to Czechoslovakia back in the 60's

>>78782819
http://www.dw.com/en/brexit-africans-in-the-uk-share-their-views/a-19348258
>"The leader of the UKIP party said that if they are to leave the EU, there will be better chances for those from Commonwealth countries of which I am one," said Clement Edeh, a 29-year-old Nigerian studying for an MBA in London.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36618843
>Others say that, in order to boost trade relations with several African countries, the UK could make immigration for Commonwealth citizens slightly easier.

http://www.zimeye.net/why-african-migrants-must-vote-to-leave-the-eu/
>Remaining in the EU implies that the UK employers have to technically give priority to 500 million members of the EU before considering say African immigrants. What chance do you stand in such?
>>
>>78782766
English kings have been granting the City an independent status for hundreds of years. It governs itself and is not part of the empire. Go look it up if you doubt it.
>>
>>78781030
>- Scots want to hold a referendum
Let them, they have no where to go and Sturgen has been made a fool of after the EU rejected her view of scotland staying in the EU regardless of what the vote was.
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0ZB0LQ

>- Northern Ireland proposes to go together with the Republic of Ireland
Not going to happen: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36622120

>- and Londoners want a referendum on their independence
This is very much impossible, no country in its right mine would allow its capital to leave. And what will they do if the did? They would have no power since the power stations are outside of London, most of the people who work in London live outside of it and what are they going to do about a border? build a moat? Kek
>>
>>78782930
You sound just like those guys on /pol/ who said the UK would never leave the EU.
>>
>>78781030
I would find it quite amusing if the brexit ended the Northern Ireland conflict.
>>
File: 1466870010543.jpg (99 KB, 640x444) Image search: [Google]
1466870010543.jpg
99 KB, 640x444
>>78781030
>this scot leaving meme
EU already said, that Scotland is part of UK and they don't need another welfare state.
>>
>>78783458
>after the EU rejected her view of scotland staying in the EU
Only that's not at all what the article you quote says. It just says there will be no speculation. That's not at all a rejection.

>no country in its right mine would allow its capital to leave
There have been many precedents of this. Just read ITT. All the stuff you mention has really no basis. Just think of West Berlin in the GDR. That was a reality and somehow they solved all the problems you mention.
>>
>>78783748
>natural oil and gas in the North Sea
>""""welfare state""""
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.