[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we being watched?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: jew.png (405 KB, 469x620) Image search: [Google]
jew.png
405 KB, 469x620
Are we being watched?
>>
yes goy. now download thunderbird.
>>
>>78576125
>uses laptop
>uses macbook
>$1200+ Facebook/YouTube machine
>has to use tape for the built in cam and mic

Yeah, I built a powerhouse computer for less than $1,200 and don't have stupid features that can compromise my privacy.

I swear, being smart makes you realize how normal people throw away money on dumb shit.

I haven't paid for a haircut in 8+ years and haven't bought a shaver in 4+ years.

Fucking normies.
>>
>>78576125
I can't stand that Jew
>>
>>78577312
Your computer has a backdoor in it anyway, the only ones you'll deter by taping or by not having peripherals are script kiddies.

And your haircut is probably either boring or shit.
>>
>>78577312
tbf using a macbook at least occasionally probably makes his job of making software for your mom easier
>>
>>78577312
>Yeah, I built a powerhouse computer for less than $1,200 and don't have stupid features that can compromise my privacy.
>I swear, being smart makes you realize how normal people throw away money on dumb shit.
>I haven't paid for a haircut in 8+ years and haven't bought a shaver in 4+ years.
>Fucking normies.

Yea and lets completely forget the fact that zuckerberg is worth around $40 billion. You must be proud of your $1200 machine where you can play video games on it, while zuckerberg is using a macbook to control a network of 3.5 billion people. Zuckerberg is so retarted, amirite ?
>>
>>78577312
Yet there's a backdoor on your computer if you use: any microsoft OS, any form of Linux, any ISP
>>
>>78576125
Snowden said in his last interview with RT that it's no problem to turn on your mic/cam for the NSA.
>>
>>78580523
How the fuck can someone backdoor linux?
>>
File: Mootles.png (109 KB, 259x348) Image search: [Google]
Mootles.png
109 KB, 259x348
>>78576125
Fucking of course. Moot is watching over all of us. Praise be to Lord Mootles.
>>
>>78576125
He probably is being monitored since he is powerful. But for the rest of us, the government just keep all the data. Remember, no terrorist attack in the US soil was stopped by mass data collection. It just made it easier to find motives and shit after the fact.
>>
>>78580523
>mexican intellectual
>>
File: 1460210882322.jpg (90 KB, 765x772) Image search: [Google]
1460210882322.jpg
90 KB, 765x772
It is all okay, goyim.
Merely a coincidence.
Carry on.
>>
i'm convinced i have no privacy.

every email, text, phone call, and all my browsing history are recorded and monitored. along with any camera that's connected to the internet.

but i'm such an uninteresting nobody that i don't really care. why spy on me?
>>
>>78579869
>Zuckerberg is so retarted, amirite ?

Well yes, but that's beside the point.
>>
I bought and carried a bathroom phone just for things like this. I had to throw the phone away after my ex made fun of me for the amount of duct tape on the phone and accusations that I was using the phone for illegal shit. I just didn't want people to spy on me while I was shitting because I take all my clothes off while I shit.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.