[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>facebook is full of teenagers who couldn't vote complaining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: tears.png (90 KB, 508x1013) Image search: [Google]
tears.png
90 KB, 508x1013
>facebook is full of teenagers who couldn't vote complaining about brexit

LEL
E
L

The exact same thing will happen if Trump becomes president, I can't wait.
>>
>>78538017

>mfw I read that 16 is enough to be able to vote

you can't even fucking take care of yourself and live an independent life, you imbecile!

You have got no life expirience and you think that your egoistical view, which gives you the most benefit as a single person, is the right view.

You think that if you voted, you would know better than millions of other people.

You do so well in your life that you've the freedom to be so impudent to post trash on facebook.

Get a life kid, this is not an insult, but the truth.

16 years on this planet and thinks he is all knowing.
>>
Yep. And they're all shitting on the elderly too. The eternal leftist.
>>
File: 1445630250181.jpg (182 KB, 441x463) Image search: [Google]
1445630250181.jpg
182 KB, 441x463
>>78538017
>if
>>
>>78539538
Bongs are stupid a lot of the time, get used to it
>>
File: Amy.jpg (284 KB, 1280x2160) Image search: [Google]
Amy.jpg
284 KB, 1280x2160
>>78539538
>ywn hatefuck all the cooterblasted 16 year old slags.

Feels a tremendous shame, lad.
>>
http://cessierosedraws25.tumblr.com/post/146405805015/today-i-woke-up-to-find-that-my-country-had-voted

KEK
>>
voting age should be raised to 25. these retarded school kids don't know anything
>>
>>78538017
It's a provably false statement, there aren't even enough people in that age bracket to swing the vote.
>>
>>78541156
>16 is legal, but anything under 21 is socially unacceptable if you're 22 or over
If they want to be old enough to vote, they're old enough for my scrote.
>>
>>78538017
Voting age should be raised to 21 at least anyways.
If you haven't graduated high school (or only just in the last year) you shouldn't be trusted with any public choice or office.
>>
File: Farage-.jpg (31 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Farage-.jpg
31 KB, 615x409
>>78541447
>tfw they can join the army at 16

If they're old enough to take a bullet, they're old enough to take my cock. If they're old enough to get blown apart, they're old enough to get fucked apart.
>>
>>78541224
>sterling pound
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.