[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Say thank you to the man that started the dream.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: enoch powell.jpg (112 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
enoch powell.jpg
112 KB, 1200x630
Say thank you to the man that started the dream.
>>
>>78513360
All memes aside

I don't get it. Muslims, "Caribbeans" and "Asians" were coming to Britain en masse before 1973.
Enoch Powel made the Rivers of Blood speech long before Britain joined the EU and Churchill already campaigned to Keep Britain White in the 1950's

EU brought in whites that compensated the declining white demographics. Now only "Asians" and "Caribbeans" will freely enter Britain.

The refugee thing is completely up to national governments to decide. Poland and Hungary already said no.
>>
>>78513360
>>
>>78513664
>>
>>78513473
There was a rise in commonwealth migration and it affected his constituency, to the extent in which he could barely recognise it.

His eurosceptic stance was based more on being against bureaucracy and being against the disintegration of the nation state though
>>
>>78513473
>The refugee thing is completely up to national governments to decide.
>implying some countries in the EU ever had a choice
>>
>>78513473
All memes aside Poland and Hungary can do whatever the fuck they want. They are in the EU to get free money from the wealthy countries and in exchange the wealthy countries get to exploit their workforce and natural resources.

The UK is tired of spending into the EU. They were basically paying membership fees in exchange for profitable trade regulations. The membership fee got ridiculously high.

Furthermore if Poland&co say no to immigrants the other EU countries don't care. We, the wealthy EU countries, have been draining Poland&co of their able bodied work forces for decades now, why would we want them to have the refugees? The refugees are a boon, a massive cheap labour force like no other, Polish&co worker immigration can't hold a candle to the Arabian worker immigration of late.

Keep in mind that I am intentionally leaving "the people" out of all of this, since "the people" have little to no say in any and all of this. Cameron gambled by offering a referendum in exchange for some brownie points, he got the needed brownie points and simply expected the vote to go his way (which it nearly did). If not for this reckless gamble the UK would never have left.

Thank you based Gambling gods.
>>
>>78513664
(((Simon Schama)))
>>
Now we need to fulfill the other part of his dream and remove kebab.
>>
>>78513664
>my historian's nose tells me
I don't think that's a historian's nose, Simon....
>>
>>78516696
Look, they haven't left yet!

Let us please wait and see, there is still a chance they come up with some bullshit treaty to give UK more 'freedoms' and nothing changes and this was all a puppetshow to make the people feel as if they had any say in this democracy facade.
>>
>>78517260
Juncker made a speech earlier today saying there would be no further negotiations regarding membership, and besides, the British people wouldn't accept it and neither would half the MPs in the Conservative Party
>>
>>78513360
Top lEUlz my friend
>>
>>78517260
Would be political suicide, from both UK's as the EU's perspective.

The EU has basically refused all demands in the past, giving in now at the last moment would be akin to having a bluff called. If they show that weakness they will not be able to hold back the demands of already EUskeptic countries like the Netherlands, Italy and France.

The UK nullifying the referendum would require the parties in charge to vote against it which will in all likelihood loose them large portions of their voterbase and chase them into UKIP&co's camp.

The referendum not being accepted would probably cause more trouble than "just" accepting the outcome at this point.

Cameron and his croney party simply never expected this outcome from this vote.
>>
>>78513360
Thank you Enoch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.